MIUI 12.6 21.10.27/28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CHANGELOG

""Warning: Camera doesn't work properly on Mi 10T Pro. We don't recommend upgrading to this version if you own Mi 10T Pro. Redmi K30S Ultra/Mi 10T camera works fine.""

Guys there is no solution for this problem .. many mi10t pro user are struggling fo this problem

Hey guys,
in the past I only used TWRP Roms for my Mi11/Venus. 10min ago I updated to 21.10.27 via fastboot. I avtivated "OEM unlocking" because the video guide said it. Does this have to remain activated or can I deactivate it after patching? I activated it today for the first time and then there was a warning about safety functions.

kind regards

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-10-29-09-30-52-705_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-29-09-30-52-705_com.android.settings.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 239
Hey guys,
in the past I only used TWRP Roms for my Mi11/Venus. 10min ago I updated to 21.10.27 via fastboot. I avtivated "OEM unlocking" because the video guide said it. Does this have to remain activated or can I deactivate it after patching? I activated it today for the first time and then there was a warning about safety functions.

kind regards
Your bootloader is already unlocked so you can ignore that

Reactions: Poney70 and Wiesel
Exactly!
Wegen you use bin System

Exactly --- it only happens when using "non-system" sound!
Hopefully it would be solved in one of the next updates
there is a post from me where you can put your sounds to system sounds…

Reactions: JiaiJ
Hey guys,

kind regards
Hi, i personally not suggest to use this function, if you use also some financial/banking apps. Those apps will check, is your phone's system modified or not, and this is the first place, where they will check it. I have this option switched off and everything is working well

HI guys I updated my Poco F3 to A12 and wnted to try and flash magisk but the TWRP cant detect the storage of the phone, is A12 not yet compatible to the TWRP or did i do something wrong? im new here thank you

Reactions: Marco Lopes
Hi, i personally not suggest to use this function, if you use also some financial/banking apps. Those apps will check, is your phone's system modified or not, and this is the first place, where they will check it. I have this option switched off and everything is working well
there is a post from me how to fix. if you open the bootloader there may be apps they will check it for this, twrp or magisk

HI guys I updated my Poco F3 to A12 and wnted to try and flash magisk but the TWRP cant detect the storage of the phone, is A12 not yet compatible to the TWRP or did i do something wrong? im new here thank you
use the search function…
extract boot.img patch it with magisk and then flash it with fastboot

It worked well, my phone booted normally. Thanks a lot. I was a little bit afraid, because I read that will brick my phone, if I turn it this function off.
Can it still be turned off for the next ROM? Because in the following video guide the guy said it have to be turned on.

regards

I have a Mi 11 Ultra and upgraded from 21.10.20 to 21.10.27. Installation went on fine and do not see any of the reported issues in the changelog. I also patched boot.img for Magisk and Magisk is working fine too.
can i pm?

use the search function…
extract boot.img patch it with magisk and then flash it with fastboot
Hello sorry for the question again I am at the last step in the guide that you commented which is flashing to fastboot. do i flash it to the computer with a tool? im really sorry im just new here

Hello sorry for the question again I am at the last step in the guide that you commented which is flashing to fastboot. do i flash it to the computer with a tool? im really sorry im just new here
no you have to flash it to the phone… if you want to have a detailed answer, please write what you did and where you need help. i dont have a glass sphere…

successfully updated from 21.9.1 to 21.10.27 Mi11 (Venus).

Windows11 Pro: no problems, everything worked as usual.
- unzipped rom
- disabled antivirus/firewall
- start cmd as admin
- changed directory and did execute the windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
- first start took a while
- let it run for 5 minutes, in the meanwhile I did the playstore updates and then a second reboot.
- so far no problems (yet). (no wifi problems, or blackscreen)

(Using the Microsoft Launcher)

Reactions: biscoot
I'm currently on another android 12 custom ROM and I want to switch back to xiaomi.eu. I have installed lineage custom recovery. Can i format data and install Xiaomi eu rom using ADB sideload?.

I have two problems since the last update.
For one thing, the recent apps are "broken".
On the other hand, a system update is constantly displayed to me. I have already deleted the data from the updater.

Attachments

• IMG_20211029_105647.jpg
    IMG_20211029_105647.jpg
    463.4 KB · Views: 335
  • IMG_20211029_105546.jpg
    IMG_20211029_105546.jpg
    302.9 KB · Views: 334
  • IMG_20211029_105559.jpg
    IMG_20211029_105559.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 337
Hi,
question about Netflix app: why this app wrote that my phone has widevine L3? I tested widevine level with dedicated app (DRM info) and the result was L1. Anyone with this issue?

I have two problems since the last update.
For one thing, the recent apps are "broken".
On the other hand, a system update is constantly displayed to me. I have already deleted the data from the updater.
recent apps is working for me, the update notification is shown for me too.

In the File Manger, if you want to rename a file and tap into the textfield, there are some translations missing "Select, Frequent phares" not translated to german

Themes Crash on my m11 or he cant save the download. Error message is 300004 . Can anyone help ?View attachment 39410

Themes Crash on my m11 or he cant save the download. Error message is 300004 . Can anyone help ?View attachment 39410
I get the same error (on my Mi 11) since the last weekly
Searched the internet but found nothing about that error Code that helps.

I think there are some permission issues (in the Theme or download Manager app).

for me Themes App is working, no crash or something, I can download fonts. no error message
(mi11 venus)

Status
Not open for further replies.