MIUI 12.6 21.10.27/28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
System search (swipe up on the home screen) has added a bottom search bar by default with this update. However, you can disable it in "home screen" settings.

Little bug : if search bar widget is disabled you can't chose if it's Google or System (xiaomi) search engine when you swipe up. You have to enable the bar, chose the engine, then disable.
MI 10 umi French language

IMG_20211029_125703.jpg

Reactions: iggyrom
Hi,
question about Netflix app: why this app wrote that my phone has widevine L3? I tested widevine level with dedicated app (DRM info) and the result was L1. Anyone with this issue?
Hello,

Clear all data of the Netflix app to fix it. But Netflix may crash and switch to L3 at any time... :(

Reactions: geoorg
Hi there...

Do you know if there is a reason why Mi 11 Ultra (star) is still on Android11 in the list?

1635506089032.png

Thank you!

If the beta rom for Mi 9 is stopping do I have to do a clean install of the stable rom? Or can I just use the beta and wait for stable updates?

Hello there, i have a poco F3 and im on the weekly version number 21.9.17
Supposedly i can only update via fastboot, and so, i decided to wait for an ota version.
Somehow i am getting this on the update app. Is this a bug? Is this even possible to install with twrp?
Don't know what to do..

Edit: removed the screenshot

Last edited:
Reactions: Marco Lopes
recent apps is working for me, the update notification is shown for me too.

In the File Manger, if you want to rename a file and tap into the textfield, there are some translations missing "Select, Frequent phares" not translated to german
Do you mean this?
9429d41fb6cb47a59bd1479b8f44edd6.jpg

Mi 11

Can I flash this in a11 TWRP now or still only fastboot? I have Android 11 atm 21.9.1 beta... xiaomi mi 11. Tutorial?

System search (swipe up on the home screen) has added a bottom search bar by default with this update. However, you can disable it in "home screen" settings.

Little bug : if search bar widget is disabled you can't chose if it's Google or System (xiaomi) search engine when you swipe up. You have to enable the bar, chose the engine, then disable.

View attachment 39415
You got a bit confused there.
There's no relation between the swipe up gesture and the search bar, they are handled separately, so there's no "little bug" here.
"Search bar provider" is for the search bar only. "Swipe up search provider" (in "Home screen" -> "Classic") is for the swipe up gesture.

Reactions: biscoot
Still facing the same issue from last week update on my Poco F2 Pro, whenever I'm on mobile data the wifi turn off by itself.

Anyone facing the same issue?

Hello there, i have a poco F3 and im on the weekly version number 21.9.17
Supposedly i can only update via fastboot, and so, i decided to wait for an ota version.
Somehow i am getting this on the update app. Is this a bug? Is this even possible to install with twrp?
Don't know what to do..

View attachment 39417
first thing you can do is to remove your big stupid attachment in your post!

Sorry, don't know how to make the screenshot smaller...
Already removed the 'spam'.
Do you think it is safe to install it via twrp?
its A12 and only fastboot rom is available. please take a look at the first page of this topic there is a table. so no twrp rom at the moment coz of no working twrp for a12 at the moment.

it is not safe to install a fastboot rom with twrp…

Reactions: biscoot and sena940
its A12 and only fastboot rom is available. please take a look at the first page of this topic there is a table. so no twrp rom at the moment coz of no working twrp for a12 at the moment.

it is not safe to install a fastboot rom with twrp…
Ok, thanks for the answer. I'll wait for a non fastboot rom then.

Can anyone tell me how to install Magisk on Mi10, because so far it worked perfectly, but after the last update it does not install ?! Thanks in advance!

I cannot watch video recordings on the mi 11, I get the message Mi Video is constantly being terminated. in the Mi Video app you can not see any videos on the device

Hello comunity, I can see, that all issues are from A12, but , any important issues with this update?
I have Remi K30 5G

Mi 11i , on both 21.10.20 and 21.10.27 with A12 , you cannot watch videos at Mi browser only sound and black screen , maybe not fully compatible with A12 yet , i don't know..
With other browser you can watch and listen , i don't know though if this issue affects Mi 11i or all devices with A12 rom ..

View attachment 39415

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-10-29-17-32-45-336_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-29-17-32-45-336_com.miui.home.jpg
    959.9 KB · Views: 199
Status
Not open for further replies.