MIUI 12.6 21.11.10/11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why you cry because of that function when it does nothing but take up more storage.
It is not possible for this feature to work with these phones.
Are You sure that function is unusable? If is true so will not cry anymore ;)

Good evening, I have problems entering settings in Poco F3 with this new version, it seems to be fixed by installing "services & feedback" again but I do not have access to USB debugging to do it.
You can pass me the APK to install?.
Thanks

Just to confirm, after 27 November, there will only be stable version for Mi9, won't it?

Bank apps still don't work (bbva, santander) in POCO F3 MIUI 12.6 21.11.10/11

IMG_20211111_191338.jpg

Last edited:
I planning to move from Stable to Weekly for my mix 4, but there is only a fastboot version of Weekly. How can I flash without losing my data? Thanks

Poco f3: Some things are sluggish. Like when i open the screen with my fingerprint the background (i have the animated mountain thing) is moving like it's skipping a bunch of frames. I also noticed something else in the menus but i'll see if this calms down or if it's a problem with this week's rom.

Edit: Seems better after some time but maybe something to keep an eye out for.

Last edited:
When unlock the device with fingerprint the phone open to the lock screen. Need to put fingerprint again for unlock and go to home screen.

From poco f3 via Tapatalk

Hi, just nex here, but I can't find a way to update mine K20pro coz updater doesn't work on the phone, so what is procedure from twrp to update please?

Don't uninstall "Services & feedback" app... Restore it and the Settings app will work again.
I had uninstalled this as app as well. I am unable to access settings. Please can you share the APK so that I can install the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.