MIUI 12.6 21.11.10/11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
Is it bug that when i use face unlock on mi11 i got this small notification every time from miuibiometric?
I already turned off notification for miuibiometric, but still see it
Screenshot_2021-11-13-09-44-08-683_lockscreen.jpg

(MiuiBiometric used)
upload_2021_11_13_09_46_47_537.jpg

Solution for accessing Settings in Xiaomi Poco F3, for those of us who suffer from it. I don't know if it will be resolved directly in an update.
You have to activate the Services & Feedback apk again, which is the one that gives the failure if it is deactivated.
For this you need the PC application "Xiaomi ADB / Fastbbot Tools" and this in turn, to work, you need Java on the PC.
1-. On the mobile, create a "Access Settings" Widget and choose "About phone", enter the created Widget and activate the developer options by pressing several times on MIUI Version.
2-. Create another Widget from "Access Settings" and choose "System", enter the created Widget and go to Development Options and activate USB Debugging.
3-. Open the Xiaomi ADB / Fastbbot Tools application on the PC and connect the phone, give it the permissions it requests.
4-. The application detects the phone and two tabs appear at the top, the first one has the apk installed on the phone and the second one has the non-activated ones, click on that one and look for Services & Feedback, mark it and click on the bottom to install.
Once this is done, there is already access to the Settings. I hope it helps you, if there is a simpler way, I have no idea.
working like a charm...after this i disabled services & feedback ...not uninstalled and its working

Work perfectly from the first A12 release for me... Like a lot of "bugs" complain here. I advise all to start from a clean flash version and DO NOT restore data from Google A11 to A12 ! Restore data from cloud A11 to A12 causing a lot of FC / permissions problems.
I did a dirty flash from A11 weekly to A12 weekly and dont have this issues.
Mi11 Venus

Reactions: hewlett2008
I use magisk ,magisk hide , safety net pass without problem, banking apps working...
Befire every time when flash new uodate Magisk is lost.
I noticed today that after flash Magisk didnt delete ,it stay as I setup ,and works normally,is this one of the new stuff ir just my phone didnt delete it?

It would be awesome after flash rhat

Anyone experienced bootloop after battery getting under 30-40%?I have mi9,since previous weekely version,I noticed that my phone had about 34-35% battery,I wanted to take a photo(didnt manage to access camera) and the phone turned off and then kept reebooting.I connected the charger and managed to turn it on.I updated to latest version yesterday and in the evening had the same issue,when battery was around 21-22%.

Hello!! I have a mi9t with the last beta!
If i want instal the last stable (08/2021) , i can without format data? Only cache or dalvik?
Thanks a lot!

Hi!
Is it bug that when i use face unlock on mi11 i got this small notification every time from miuibiometric?
I already turned off notification for miuibiometric, but still see it
It is new Android 12 feature. It shows which apps are currently using Camera, microphone etc. Has nothing to do with app notifications.

In your case, it shows that MIUI Biometric is using the camera, presumely because you have face unlock enabled.

Reactions: biscoot
Just flashed mix 4 to latest, all running smooth, personally cant see anything different lol.

2 small bugs noticed,
In the notifications centre, if using the OLD method, compact mode does not work, it stays on the default.
In the bluetooth menu under additional settings there is a section in chinese?

:)

I cannot get the update rom.bat file running on Windows 11. Last week beta got installed without issues on the same machine. But this one would not because the .bat file does nothing when opened. Redownloading from the second source also did not fix it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Mi 11 Ultra-Star.
Thanks and sorry in advance if this has been posted and I am behaving blind.

Anyone experienced bootloop after battery getting under 30-40%?I have mi9,since previous weekely version,I noticed that my phone had about 34-35% battery,I wanted to take a photo(didnt manage to access camera) and the phone turned off and then kept reebooting.I connected the charger and managed to turn it on.I updated to latest version yesterday and in the evening had the same issue,when battery was around 21-22%.
Yes , that's normal, just put your into charging and the tach it before 100% and it will be good

Hi,
Just asking : is there a way to use another launcher AND to use gestures ?
In latest xiaomi it looks like selecting another Launcher makes the option to use Gestures navigation disappear :-(
And I DO NOT LIKE the way MIUI Gestures are working.

I did not have that on latest official...

Hello!! I have a mi9t with the last beta!
If i want instal the last stable (08/2021) , i can without format data? Only cache or dalvik?
Thanks a lot!
A search for 'beta stable format' would have brought up things like:
  • Typically, changing from beta to stable you would normally have to format data. However, some have managed to change without having to format data, but the result may be unpredictable.
and
  • You can try, but to be sure, you would need to take a complete backup in case it does not work. Accuracy cannot be guaranteed because you are dealing with a beta ROM.
    Typically, you would always need to format data (not wipe) when changing from stable to weekly, or vice versa.

Reactions: trediu
Poco f3. When I do fingerprint unlock, there is 40% of chance to see Lock screen only. Then I need again touch sensor to see unlocked screen. Is it normal to touch 2 times to unlock?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-11-13-14-46-15-177_lockscreen.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-13-14-46-15-177_lockscreen.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 222
  • Screenshot_2021-11-13-14-46-19-782_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-13-14-46-19-782_com.android.chrome.jpg
    398.1 KB · Views: 144
Hello, I bought a xiaomi 11 t pro. When will it be added to this list? I would like to install Xiaomi.eu ROM

Hi guys, I have the mi11 (venus), I put the phone in fastboot, then open the "windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat" file, but nothing happens, it just open the cmd but the screen still blank

hello, why when I turn on my mi 11 lite 5g the "view above the others" window appears automatically?

Attachments

• 1636813921814.jpg
    1636813921814.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 174
Status
Not open for further replies.