MIUI 12.6 21.11.10/11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For mi 11 ultra users running the latest build if you really want to avoid this whole storage permission issues, you just have to do a fresh install and reinstall your apps.. Do not restore from any backup app..I know it's hard to start afresh but after i did mine from scratch I've no app crashes on apps that i used to have crashes and also Twitter scrolling lag is almost gone. In short, there are no storage permission issues that's why it's not in the changelog in the first place.

Reactions: marcel112
Hi guys, I have the mi11 (venus), I put the phone in fastboot, then open the "windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat" file, but nothing happens, it just open the cmd but the screen still blank
THE CORRECT FORM: ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat

Hi guys, I have the mi11 (venus), I put the phone in fastboot, then open the "windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat" file, but nothing happens, it just open the cmd but the screen still blank
I had the same problem. It's probably because you don't have the correct drivers installed on your PC. Just install the USB driver from here and it should work: https://developer.android.com/studio/run/oem-usb

For mi 11 ultra users running the latest build if you really want to avoid this whole storage permission issues, you just have to do a fresh install and reinstall your apps.. Do not restore from any backup app..I know it's hard to start afresh but after i did mine from scratch I've no app crashes on apps that i used to have crashes and also Twitter scrolling lag is almost gone. In short, there are no storage permission issues that's why it's not in the changelog in the first place.
I'm not sure it's true, and either way, it's a huge gambit (especially when there's no TWRP to roll back with).
I came from a clean flash, some apps were indeed restored from backup, but there were plenty that were installed after switching to A12.
What you're suggesting may work in some cases, but there are still multiple reports of this happening - and I can assume that without direct involvement from the devs, this problem will keep on popping.

Reactions: Alvino11
This only me?
When unlock with fingerprint the device goes to the lock screen, need to put fingerprint again for unlock and open home screen.

From poco f3 via Tapatalk
This happens to me sometimes. also thought that new update might fix my dolby atmos problem but it didn't seems like i did something wrong in my installation process

Reactions: minotavros
21.11.11 drain my battery - 20% in 1 hour..dark mode not working well on this relese, previous relese all worked fine, im useing mi11 lite 5g, so is crap now.

Reactions: djl1208
I just updated from 11.21.3 to 11.21.11 and I feel it much more fluid and I am delighted with the new scroll, the only thing that still does not work are the downloading of themes, when downloading it gives an error and it is impossible to apply them. Greetings and thanks as always. Pardon my English but I am translating.

Reactions: Alvino11
i did full wipe, no restore off xiaomi cloud or google cloud. give all rights to storage to gmail and still storage error. i am out off ideas now

i did full wipe, no restore off xiaomi cloud or google cloud. give all rights to storage to gmail and still storage error. i am out off ideas now
You're right just tried gmail and i can confirm there's download error... Thank you

Guys, i have a mi 11 venus with the last A11 weekly rom. Twrp is encrypted and i am afraid to flash this rom because i cant format because of the encryption. Is it possible to flash the rom without problems afterwards?

Guys, i have a mi 11 venus with the last A11 weekly rom. Twrp is encrypted and i am afraid to flash this rom because i cant format because of the encryption. Is it possible to flash the rom without problems afterwards?
Before i flashed dirty updates with the data map, if you know what i mean

No weekly ROM for global exclusive devices.
So your device won't be added to the list
Exclusive devices!? What do you mean?
The 10 t pro is in the list, whats the diferencie?

Enviado do meu MI 9 através do Tapatalk

Last edited:
i booted to fastboot and ran : windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format

what did you do in details, because you dont have issues

Status
Not open for further replies.