MIUI 12.6 21.11.10/11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

I am a Xiaomi mi 10 owner that flashing the rom of 21/11/3 i have found same bugs that i noticed in previous versions.

I tried to create a post in the section dedicated to rom 11/21/3 but the site does not let me create any post.

Due to these bugs i preferred to downgrade previous version.

Bug that i report:

1) I do not exclude that the smartphone could make slight micro vibrations as soon as it turns on or in any case after this slight vibration the image fizzes.

2) This is not new but very old:

in the accessibility menu the large menu does not work that you had to call up with two fingers from bottom to top for those like me who use gestures.

3) The most annoying bug:

dark mode is no longer forced by the operating system for each installed application (great job) but it no longer works with any application that i decide to set in dark mode from the operating system.

Thank you for your attention

Good day! ☀️

sorry I'm a bit confused, I am on Mi 11 Ultra, is this ROM fastboot install only? I usually use TWRP for update but I see fastboot in the filename

for mi 11 T pro is fereseen a Eu Unofficial ROM and a TWRP?
More ... i am facing problems to unlock it (even with right xiaomi tool); sonone eles is experiencing the same?
Thanks

for mi 11 T pro is fereseen a Eu Unofficial ROM and a TWRP?
More ... i am facing problems to unlock it (even with right xiaomi tool); sonone eles is experiencing the same?
Thanks
As I know 11T Pro it's an international phone, which doesn't sell in China ; Xiaomi.Eu roms are based on chainese roms , so I don't think there is o solution for your problem in this forum. Sorry if i'm wrong !

Reactions: biscoot
As I know 11T Pro it's an international phone, which doesn't sell in China ; Xiaomi.Eu roms are based on chainese roms , so I don't think there is o solution for your problem in this forum. Sorry if i'm wrong !
You're wrong.
Xiaomi.eu also supports phones that are exclusively Global.
There will be no weekly ROMs, but they are Stable ROMs from xiaomi.eu. based on Global ROM.
Redmi Note 10/10 Pro
Poco X3 / X3 Pro
Redmi Note 8T
etc.

Last edited:
You're wrong.
Xiaomi.eu also supports phones that are exclusively Global.
There will be no weekly ROMs, but they are Stable ROMs from xiaomi.eu. based on Global ROM.
Redmi Note 10/10 Pro
Poco X3 / X3 Pro
Redmi Note 8T
etc.
Thanks ! A complete answer, better then mine !

Reactions: geoorg
Hello, has anyone managed to connect the Samsung galaxy wear app on android 12 ? mine is constantly crashing. the app and the plugin for watch3

Hello, has anyone managed to connect the Samsung galaxy wear app on android 12 ? mine is constantly crashing. the app and the plugin for watch3
Yes , i'm using Galaxy Buds with the app ,and works ! I'm on Mi 11 with A12 ( 21.11.11 beta )

Could someone please tell me seeing that for now we can not install via TWRP (taking about Mi 10 when the rom will be available) should I remove it now? If yes is it like a clean install. I also have Magisk which I could leave to install root. Thanks

Could someone please tell me seeing that for now we can not install via TWRP (taking about Mi 10 when the rom will be available) should I remove it now? If yes is it like a clean install. I also have Magisk which I could leave to install root. Thanks
Why not wait and receive full information when the rom is available?

Status
Not open for further replies.