MIUI 12.6 21.11.10/11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive only just noticed the white disc on the mix 4 camera, shows how often i use it lol, also anyone else having the issue where the phone keeps dropping to 60hz?, still says 120 in then menu, but have to keep pressing 60 then 120 to bring it back?

This happens if you disable then enable developer options. But i am not shure if it happens on every build.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Hello,
I noticed that on the last roms on my Mi 9T, the date in the widgets is no longer translated in my native language (French)
This is a minor problem but I wanted to point it out

xiaomi eu.jpg

Hello everyone,
when i try install it on Mi11 fastboot mode without format data, it reboot on stock recovery. i tried flash global rom before and then flash eu weekly, buti it still return on stock recovery. I think it is a slot a/b problem. Any suggestion?
thank you

Hello everyone,
when i try install it on Mi11 fastboot mode without format data, it reboot on stock recovery. i tried flash global rom before and then flash eu weekly, buti it still return on stock recovery. I think it is a slot a/b problem. Any suggestion?
thank you
If switching from stock (or other ROM), don't you need to Format Data, doesn't the OP posts require - check carefully

Hello :)
Mi10 user here !
Since the update I have random network un-availability.
My network (4G or 5G) is just completely lost (no signal), even when I try to re-scan for network it doesn't work (the phone detects the network but failed to register).
Only solution is to reboot the device and praying that the bug does not occur too quickly (I would say between 1 to 4 hours).

Am I the only one ?

And as usual, thank's for the amazing work that you are doing on this rom :)

Hello :)
Mi10 user here !
Since the update I have random network un-availability.
My network (4G or 5G) is just completely lost (no signal), even when I try to re-scan for network it doesn't work (the phone detects the network but failed to register).
Only solution is to reboot the device and praying that the bug does not occur too quickly (I would say between 1 to 4 hours).

Am I the only one ?

And as usual, thank's for the amazing work that you are doing on this rom :)
Be sure to have good APN settings, and above all be sure to have clean flash once A12, dirty flash and/or restore backup data A11 / A12 create a lot of issues.

The beta rom is missing some notification settings like grouped notifications, balloon notifications, priority and non-priority notifications! all these settings in China beta as well as globally!

The beta rom is missing some notification settings like grouped notifications, balloon notifications, priority and non-priority notifications! all these settings in China beta as well as globally!

Exact, even on his Redmi 9 my friend have this problem ;)
Just be sure to go on app settings > choose apps > notifications > choose sound (often empty/no sound)

I have this "problem" on a lot social/sync apps like Signal, Email, WhatsApp & cie...

21.11.17 is out, changelog :

File Manager

• Added the ability to hide pictures on recent pages
  • Add category entry editing function on the mobile page
  • Optimize the style of the recent page and each file classification page
  • Optimize the filter panel style
  • Optimize the grouping of recent pages
System

• Fixed the disappearance of Gaussian blur in the volume panel (Redmi K40, Xiaomi 10S)
Status bar, notification bar

• Fix the problem that the top of the floating notification is displayed abnormally when the floating notifications of different heights arrive at the same time (Redmi K40, Xiaomi 10S)
  • Fix the problem that the time sequence of notifications sent by apps is not updated in the notification management (Redmi K40, Xiaomi 10S)
  • Fix the issue that notifications will appear when sliding the screen when the lock screen pictorial displays the wallpaper (Redmi K40, Xiaomi 10S)
  • Fix the problem of image retention when clicking the blank area to close the notification bar (Redmi K40, Xiaomi 10S)

EDIT : Feedback, new Fastboot UI from 21.11.17, no little robot anymore ! lol

Last edited:
Reactions: skojt and biscoot
Can i Update

21.11.12 Mi11 Venus to 21.11.17 without cleaning data, or is it better to Clean Flash? Last Week i Flashed Clean because Problems of Theme App.​

Status
Not open for further replies.