MIUI 12.6 21.11.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 11 ultra
I'm facing an issue with refresh rate.. When it's on 120Hz.. Still slow same as 60Hz
Anyone facing this issue?

Fingers crossed for a "yes"...
Is there any progress with fixing the storage issues (sending images on Telegram, downloading attachments from Gmail, installing some games...)?

Hi guys. Do you think it would be possible to install civi ROM on mi 11 lite 5g ne? The hardware is basically the same.....(snap 778g)

• Haha
Reactions: biscoot
Are you using the stock system launcher?
Yes I am. But it is not only the launcher that isn't working, also a lot of other things aren't working. for example, I can't use gestures, I cant access multitask screen and the phone constantly freezes. So to use the phone I have to constantly hard reset it because it won't respond after a couple minutes of pain staking use.

Yes I am. But it is not only the launcher that isn't working, also a lot of other things aren't working. for example, I can't use gestures, I cant access multitask screen and the phone constantly freezes. So to use the phone I have to constantly hard reset it because it won't respond after a couple minutes of pain staking use.
That sounds pretty serious. Did you try a factory reset?

What stops you from trying?
We would all appreciate your valuable feedback :)

Same SoC doesn't mean same hardware
Yeah it's true that same soc doesn't mean same hardware... If I tried and the ROM would not work, could I risk a phone brick? Mi flash tool could resolve any possible problem?

Inviato dal mio 2109119DG utilizzando Tapatalk

Yeah it's true that same soc doesn't mean same hardware... If I tried and the ROM would not work, could I risk a phone brick? Mi flash tool could resolve any possible problem?

Inviato dal mio 2109119DG utilizzando Tapatalk

You will definitely hard brick your device if you force flash the rom.
Not something easy to recover from, except of course you have an EDL account lying around

Are you using MiWeatherWallpaper? This is what freezes the launcher. Change it to another super wallpaper and you will be fine

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

Reactions: Poney70 and biscoot
What kind of storage issues? Can you link to those other threads?
Did you miss them in literally all the previous A12 releases?
I can start digging them up from all the weekly posts so far, but I did mention those that came up often (Telegram and Gmail).

Here's a few, found while browsing on mobile:

EDIT: all problems are still present, and here's someone who just posted about it too:

Last edited:
After trying the fastboot version on my Mi 10 Ultra, it is still unusable. System launcher keeps stopping and I am lucky if I can use the phone 60 seconds untill I have to reboot and try again. Log in attachement
sorry to hear that but all seem fine so far on my mi10ultra on latest beta.maybe corrupted zip files.why not you try download again zip files & reflash your phone

Mi 11 here
I'm hopeing Xiaomi team ( official ) are focusing on MIUI 13 .....because the last 2 weekly updates doesn't bring nothing new :
Pros :
- better screen time , but stand-by time preaty bad ( around 5% / hour :eek: )
- better bluetooth connection
Both are subject to placebo , so...

Cons :
- system Dark Mode doesn't work in 3rd party apps ( worked well on 21.11.3)
- file acces doesn't work for telegram ( ok in 21.11.3)
- vpn still doesn't work ( i remember it was ok on 21.11.3 , but i'm not so sure )
- theme app with errors ( there is a workaround )
- mails document acces ( there is a workaround )
- system contacts app doesn't acces contacts in outlook , exchange servers , so I have to use other contacts app ( True Phone , Google Dialer ,...)

Long story short : it's a beta ,witch can be used daily !
Let's hope will have , shortly , A12 under MIUI 13 ;)!
Thanks to Xiaomi.eu developers :emoji_thumbsup:

Hi is it just on my Mi11Ultra with the 21-11-11 ROM that's not possible to send pictures in telegram groups?
And when trying to share a picture at Instagram the screen goes black?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.