MIUI 12.6 21.11.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have still problem with location after battery saver turn on, and I sett phone on charger, location and sync wont turn On.... It was not like before

Reactions: Nayco
fast charging not working since 3/11 update.
maximum current 860 ma with ampere app

now I am using a work around module with magisk
Charging fast but without fast charging icon on screen.

9T pro

i am running 21.11.17 on my Mi11Ultra for a few hours now and so far it looks 95% great.
Posting on Instagram is working again.
It runs smooth and battery life looks good as well.
the only thing i found that doesn't work is to share pictures in telegram groups.

thanks for the dev work.

edit: i found that the volume bar sometimes doesn't respond while running a YouTube video.

Last edited:
Can you download anything from the themes app ? fonts , themes . wallpapers..etc?
Not tried as i dont use any of those features. But the 60 Hz bug is back, phone keeps dropping into 60hz and only way to get 120hz back is to do a reset. I think its a certain app causing it but not sure what one yet!>

No more Magisk discussions in this thread. This has nothing to do with our ROMs, and this isn't the place to get support for Magisk, or POCO Launcher, or any other arbitrary user-installed app or mod.
Alright, but I assume that many people here will be happy if you could address or even acknowledge the storage/Gmail/Telegram issue persisting from the very first release.
Haven't seen any of the mods as much as mention it.

Alright, but I assume that many people here will be happy if you could address or even acknowledge the storage/Gmail/Telegram issue persisting from the very first release.
Haven't seen any of the mods as much as mention it.
some people told with new release some issue are gone and other guys described workarounds. I think thats a xiaomi and not xiaomi.eu topic

Last edited:
Reactions: geoorg and biscoot
0% of discharge overnight with this rom..

Screenshot_2021-11-20-08-27-30-338_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Gurkut and Iain_B
Try to stop play services app, delete all app data e reboot
Thx for advice, but it's not work. Google Play Services still terribly drain battery. Its take around 65% of overall consumption. Fully charged phone can't survives whole night in standby mode.
Also issues with telegram since A12 migration - files operations not working, can't save data from chat and can't send media data.
Everything above relates to Renoir - Mi 11 lite 5g

Reactions: iggyrom
some people told with new release some issue are gone and other guys described workarounds. I think thats a xiaomi and not xiaomi.eu topic
I updated and it persists, haven't seen workarounds - at this point, I'll try everything.

If that's a xiaomi issue, I'd still be happy to see an EU developer as much as refer to it...

telegram is is working since last weeks rom again. (attach files/send files)
Since 21.11.3 you seams to be the only one with telegram app working ; do you modified permissions in telegram or gallery , or it's working by default ? Your phone it's Mi 11 / Ultra / Pro ?
For me telegram it's working ok for messaging , I can forward attachments recived in app , but I can't send files from gallery , like that :

Attachments

• IMG_20211120_091828.jpg
    IMG_20211120_091828.jpg
    399.9 KB · Views: 143
Reactions: kwisi
This is crazy .....and unusual :oops: ! Especially with bluetooth connected !
Mine draines betwen 3 to 5 % / hour , but I assumed theat's because I have a smartwatch connected all the time , and other apps running in the backround , but now ....o_O!!!
Smart watch also connected all time. I guess it's not accurate or something

Status
Not open for further replies.