MIUI 12.6 21.12.1

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, my Mi 11 Ultra is currently on weekly ROM 21.11.11, am I ok to update straight to this ROM, skipping the other previous weeklies? Many thanks

Attachments

• photo_2021-12-06_14-16-41.jpg
    photo_2021-12-06_14-16-41.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 162
Just out of curiosity, does anybody else have weird lags on apps starting with this version?

I'm on Mi 10 Ultra and for me quite many apps get stuck in the splash screen and then it's like a random chance if they start or if I need to close them and restart.

Can I downgrade to A11 version without losing my data? Otherwise this version is working great, but the lags are starting to get quite annoying.

I'm mi10t pro user just updated and I got a lot of bugs. Any tip to downgrade to android 11 - Do i have to wipe my data?

Nice job
on UMI is possible to wipe cache/davlik in some way? obvisiouly TWRP is not available even after fastboot flash...

Nice job
on UMI is possible to wipe cache/davlik in some way? obvisiouly TWRP is not available even after fastboot flash...
you can use adb / fastboot / mix explorer with root… as example

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
# fastboot erase cache - no davlik
# reboot
# adb shell
# su system
# rm -r /data/dalvik-cache/
# rm -r /cache/
# reboot
# install magisk & mix explorer
# grant root in magisk to mix explorer
# grant root access in mix explorer -> settings - more settings - allow root
# change to /data/dalvik-cache and delete the files / directories
# change to /cache/ and delete the files / directories
# reboot

of course you can manually go through your apps and delete the cache or use the MIUI cleaner :)

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, does anybody else have weird lags on apps starting with this version?

I'm on Mi 10 Ultra and for me quite many apps get stuck in the splash screen and then it's like a random chance if they start or if I need to close them and restart.

Can I downgrade to A11 version without losing my data? Otherwise this version is working great, but the lags are starting to get quite annoying.
It happened sometime. Just needed to clear it from task and open again.

Sent from my M2007J1SC (Mi 10 Ultra) using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Is it possible to rearrang screen position?
Yes.
- Long-press on a blank part of the home screen (or squeeze with finger and thumb)
- Wallpaper, Widgets, and Settings icons appear at the bottom
- The home screen icons will have a small white circle in the top-right corner of each
- Click on any white circle to put a tick in it
- The different home screen pages appear at the botttom
- Long-press on the page you want to move (not the blank one at the end), and move it
- Clicking on the folder at the top-left puts all of the ticked icons into one folder
- Clicking on the '-' at the top-centre removes the whole of the highlighted page and contents
- Click on tick at top-right when finished.
:D

Edit: If I want to insert a blank page, I create a new page with one icon on it, and move that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.