MIUI 13 21.12.29/30 - First MIUI 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
İ can't find my phone's file in the download website ( Redmi K30S Ultra/ Mi 10T), but it is on the list, what is wrong?
btw, i appreciate your works, thank you all the team.

5 months now with the Mi10t Pro camera Broken hope the Chinese guys fix it soon (Chinese guys sounds racist? If so, really sorry)

In any case I will give a shoot to this rom, thanks xiaomi.eu staff

Reactions: dikemon
I am still having Gmail attachment issue on with Mi 11 Ultra. Even tried giving Gmail all permissions and clearing defaults and cache.
That problem isn't the Android 12 issue. It's the common problem, as far as I heard it happens even on Mi 9 Lite (Android 11).

Anyways, I didn't face any problem with the storage on Android 12 yet.

Reactions: geoorg
5 months now with the Mi10t Pro camera Broken hope the Chinese guys fix it soon (Chinese guys sounds racist? If so, really sorry)

They got nothing to fix. Mi 10T Pro does not exist in China. Your only hope is if Global ROM teams update the firmware for the Mi 10T/Pro ROM.

K30s ultra (mi 10t) not released yet

Just flashed, all went fine, wallpaper vanished and freaked me out haha, but all good so far. Just tried the hey google on lockscreen feature, still not working for me :emoji_cry::emoji_cry:

hey devs - great job.
everything is working (Mi 11 venus) as usual so far (10 min). If there are any problems, I will give you feedback.
I wish everyone a happy new year
Can you check if you have the option to change the Homescreen layout (4x5, 4x6 etc)? For me, I can't change it, the option is not there and the space between icons in folders is bigger now....

İ can't find my phone's file in the download website ( Redmi K30S Ultra/ Mi 10T), but it is on the list, what is wrong?
btw, i appreciate your works, thank you all the team.

nothing wrong , just beta not yet available for your phone.like forum rules stated, if rom available, used it.if no, simply wait for it :)

They got nothing to fix. Mi 10T Pro does not exist in China. Your only hope is if Global ROM teams update the firmware for the Mi 10T/Pro ROM.
Ooooh that's why, now I understand, thanks for that, hope global team fix it soon I really want to test this miui 13 rom

How cool is this. These developers don't hang around! Super fast, thank you guys.

Looking forward to trying on mi note 10 when uploaded!

Will I be able to update directly from current stable version ?

Is there a11 Weekly fastboot Rom for the MI11 ultra, that i can use to Update to this Version, to fix the storage Problem? I dont want to Install twrp for this.

I get a Xiaomi cloud crash dialog from time to time.
And i think it's related to widevine L1
Tapping the widevine L1 in settings also leads to force close.
Log attached

Attachments

• log.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 181
Reactions: Poney70 and biscoot
Status
Not open for further replies.