MIUI 13 21.12.29/30 - First MIUI 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you check if you have the option to change the Homescreen layout (4x5, 4x6 etc)? For me, I can't change it, the option is not there and the space between icons in folders is bigger now....
yes, it's work fine. all options in the screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-31-00-34-37-609_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-12-31-00-34-37-609_com.miui.home.jpg
    453.8 KB · Views: 354
Anyone else check the ok google on lockscreen?
does not work for me. think that it is with me but possibly a setting thing, because I have the assistant on the Mi 11 off, due to numerous Google boxes at home ;-)

That problem isn't the Android 12 issue. It's the common problem, as far as I heard it happens even on Mi 9 Lite (Android 11).

Anyways, I didn't face any problem with the storage on Android 12 yet.
Do you know of any workarounds or what is causing it? Did a factory reset not many weeks ago as well as everything possible with Gmail app + permissions.

when I sign in to the Google account, does Google tell me that I signed in with a Google Pixel 2 - but it is a mi 11 venus.

Attachments

• IMG_20211231_011120.jpg
    IMG_20211231_011120.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 319
I am on 12.5.20.0 on my Mi 11 Ultra.
When i updated to this beta, i got a error of rights manager, and the phone restarts and restarts again.

Anyone know a solution for this?

yes, it's work fine. all options in the screenshot
That's weird.... Did you do a clean flash? And it seems like I am the only one with this issue... Clearing launcher data did not help, will do a clean install tomorrow

Crash System UI in French language (Venus / Mi 11) after first configuration / reboot and back in recovery. It seem french language XML causing issue
No crash in english.

Note : Clean install, not updated

Last edited:
Can you check if you have the option to change the Homescreen layout (4x5, 4x6 etc)? For me, I can't change it, the option is not there and the space between icons in folders is bigger now....
The option is missing entirely? I'll take a look.

Fantastic, thanks for the fast update, hope Mi10 will be up soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Xiaomi cloud dont work to restore backups from cloud, mi 11 pro, and dont detect my 5g network from my mi router ax1800
someone can help please

My MI 11 (Venus) when put into fastboot does not appear with the symbol of fastboot, but with an all-black screen and the letters FASTBOOT in red.
Is that normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.