MIUI 13 21.12.29/30 - First MIUI 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
In second post it says "Fix - "OK Google" didn't work while the screen is off" but i cannot get it to work on poco F3 when screen is off. did anyone make it work?
Yes not working here either, or at all now, im sure the good old boys will fix it :)

Thanks for the hard work devs.

dont we get new widgets? it seems this look the same of 12.5....

Thank you, can I delete this? Because it's always on on the lockscreen. But for example right now while I type this message it's not there. .

What kind of shady stuff is this
Well it's just an indication for when an app is using the camera, microphone or location. And it seems like you have face unlock enabled, which obviously uses the camera to scan your face. And no, you can't turn it off. Either just live with it being on your lockscreen or disable face unlock

mi11 clean flash all ok except:
1)gmail attachment (do you think that will be fix in the next release?)
2)Microsoft excel, world, powerpoint: at the first start i got an error like "unable to download linguage file" (i'm italian) and i have this app in english (no problems but is not correct)
3)this is not a bug of rom but i have this issue with miui in general. At every reboot, i find in my contact some carrier contact (credit, voice mail etc). this contact are read only. If i clean data of "com.android.provider.contacts." then they disappare but at next reboot i have them again. I remember, in the past, i solved this by unistall a package with adb (pm uninstal etc etc) but i dont remember which package. have you idea?
It doesn't Work because storage bug is in all apps which need to Download Something inside the app.

Hey friends. A happy new year to all of you. On my Mi11 3 or 4 days ago i came from the latest .eu miui12 to this .eu miui13 everything is working fine.

But i noticed the Battery is loosing its charge very fast.
I was just reading this forum for almost 1h and in that time i lost round about 30% of the Charge.

Anyone with the same issue and maybe a solution?

In standby (screen turn off no AOD) my device is also loosing power faster than before.

While writing this post (5 minutes) my battery lost 5%

Attachments

• IMG_20220102_135858.jpg
    IMG_20220102_135858.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_20220102_135818.jpg
    IMG_20220102_135818.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 156
Должна ли шторка уведомлений быть прозрачной? mi10, а можно и приглушить.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-02-15-53-20-089_com.vkmp3mod.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-02-15-53-20-089_com.vkmp3mod.android.jpg
    510.1 KB · Views: 150
Hello all,
do we have to upgrade the firmware? fw_alioth_miui_ALIOTH_21.12.8_78fafd0681_12.0 ?

Hey, thanks for the great and speedy job.

I'm a little bit confused here. It says for A12 devices it should be flashed with fastboot. But Mi10 is still on A11 with the last 12.6 (21.9.1)
Do you mean Miui 12 or A12? Can I flash it over my 12.6 (21.9.1)? I've seen a couple of successful Mi10 flashes here so I guess I can.

Edit: wait the file I downloaded and flashed seems not 21.12.8, well my 12.6 (21.9.1) does not update. will come back asap.
I try to re-download from sourceforge

Cheers,

Keep up the good work

Last edited:
Reactions: d4delta
have you read it in first post?
hey where do you talk about firmware upgrade in the first post? i read it 3 times... :emoji_cold_sweat::emoji_cold_sweat::emoji_cold_sweat:
Please just tell me

ps : its not that we HAVE TO...but is it better to upgrade it? or its included in the rom?

hey where do you talk about firmware upgrade in the first post? i read it 3 times... :emoji_cold_sweat::emoji_cold_sweat::emoji_cold_sweat:
Please just tell me

ps : its not that we HAVE TO...but is it better to upgrade it? or its included in the rom?
not mentioned = not needed!
latest Firmware is included in our ROMs..

• Love
Reactions: KGVER and Kwanice
Hey, I just did a dirty flash from the last a11 rom available on TWRP to a12 fastboot on mi 11. Now the phone is only booting to xiaomi recovery mode and I can't access system. Only change is that fastboot mode now displays orange font. Any explaination or fix to my problem ?

Hey, I just did a dirty flash from the last a11 rom available on TWRP to a12 fastboot on mi 11. Now the phone is only booting to xiaomi recovery mode and I can't access system. Only change is that fastboot mode now displays orange font. Any explaination or fix to my problem ?
fastboot update to 21.12.8

and fastboot update with this one, 21.12.29/30 ? It's in the description you need A12 ROM to install this.

fastboot update to 21.12.8

and fastboot update with this one, 21.12.29/30 ? It's in the description you need A12 ROM to install this.
Ah damn I didn't know that, I guess I will have to format data...

Edit : I might be completely dumb but miui 13 fastboot still not working on venus, all I get is a bootloop to nothing. Atleast now I'm on the last Miui12 with a12 and the update went flawlessly. I'll just wait a bit until I try another update. Thanks for the help anyway !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.