MIUI 12.5 21.2.3/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering - you say that downgrading to Android 10 fixes it. Is it therefore an Android 11 issue, or just this week's ROM, or a few weeks' ROM?
Since I upgraded to 12.5 (clean flash), it began doing that

Mi 9.

Can't pinch to zoom in any application (Chrome, Instagram, etc.). Is it just happening to me?

Selecting text in any application (like Chrome browser) is also complicated.

View attachment 34728

Pinch to zoom is also not working on the gallery. Three fingers down to take a screenshot also stopped working. What happened to the gestures?

(Mi 9 with MIUI launcher)

Anyone could help me, please?

[Mi 9T] since a few updates back, my phone's sometimes doesn't charge when plugged in. It says that it is charging, but the percentage only lowers. I first thought maybe it's a visual glitch, but after a reboot it still says the same percentage. Is my phone broken, or is this a bug in xiaomi.eu?

[Mi 9T] since a few updates back, my phone's sometimes doesn't charge when plugged in. It says that it is charging, but the percentage only lowers. I first thought maybe it's a visual glitch, but after a reboot it still says the same percentage. Is my phone broken, or is this a bug in xiaomi.eu?
No issue here, it can be a faulty/weak charger. ;)

for redmi k30 pro battery usage is awesome.i strongly advice you guys to install it

Redmi K30 Pro cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Hello everyone!

Well, I've been testing Custom Rom for months and also months since I started joining the xiaomi .eu community
However, I recently started using Magisk, I had never done it and I liked it because I can install the Dolby Atmos module. The sound changes radically, but I noticed that having Magisk installed causes lags in the stock camera, sometimes the notification is displayed that says that the app is not responding and later it closes. Also, when I want to use the 48 MP option, the resulting photo is too low resolution.

Does the same thing happen to someone else? I knew that this thing about lags is written right here in the forum, in the instructions section, but I did not imagine that it would affect the camera. Now I have to choose between camera or sound with Dolby. LOL

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-07-22-29-57-939_com.google.android.apps.photos~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-07-22-29-57-939_com.google.android.apps.photos~2.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
I'm on stable version on my k20 pro, I want to switch to beta, can I dirty flash from stable to beta?

Hello all!
I have an issue.
When i get a media from WhatsApp, the pics are doubled in galery. Also there is a folder which name is WhatsApp images_00.
How can i fix that?
Thanks all.

Hello.

Can i upgrade my MIUI Rom *Xiaomi.eu 20.7.9 Beta* to the actual Version. 21.2.34 with dirty flash? Its a K30 Pro.

Thanks

Cmi Mi 10 Pro back to 20.11.18: better experiences include smoothness, much better battery life. Tried all 12.5 EU Rom

I am curious to know why the line
Bash:
rm -rf /data/system/package_cache/*
(and other stuff) was removed from the xiaomieu.sh updater script?
Can / should I do it manually now?

Hi! Everything is perfect in this firmware. The interface is very smooth, nothing lags, but the standard equalizer has stopped working... The switch works, but the sound doesn't change. I was advised to install viperfx, but I would like to fix the standard equalizer, because it contains all my settings for headphones

I have Xiaomi Mi 10t Pro.
After flashing the last XEU ROM, I noticed that the phone in some applications (Chrome, Sofascore, Google Discover) chips a bit when scrolling. As if the Refresh rate is not set to 144 but to less than 60 Hz. I didn't notice it happening on the stock ROM. Does anyone else have a similar problem and is there a solution to it?

Mi 9.

Can't pinch to zoom in any application (Chrome, Instagram, etc.). Is it just happening to me?

Selecting text in any application (like Chrome browser) is also complicated.

View attachment 34728

Pinch to zoom is also not working on the gallery. Three fingers down to take a screenshot also stopped working. What happened to the gestures?

(Mi 9 with MIUI launcher)

Being the only person with this complaint, it's definitely something on my phone, not the ROM.

I just can't figure out what it is, since I use the MIUI launcher, wallpaper, fonts, screen settings, all default.
This way the phone is almost unusable... :(

Um ~don't wanna be that guy, but I think my mi 10 gets easily warmer (~50°C the cpu) than the previous rom and I noticed that the charging has issues. Even if it's the ai charging, I'd like to have the freedom of chosing alow or fast charging. I'm using a ~7W charger (as I used to) and now I think ut charges even slower. I have apps that can limit charge upto a ceratain percentage, so even if I do night charges there's ~no issue. I think someone else should check this too. Note that when not charged my phone ~is in battery saving mode, I have ~4.800mah and my charging-discharging cycles are about 70% of full cycle. (Btw, a screenshot of last charging, lol it seems like it discharged while charging in the last portion. The red portions are probably when I was updating magisk, edxposed drivers etc which required reboots and consume battery.)
I'm also uploading temporary link (due to privacy reasons) of some graphs with the battery usage of the last ~18days
((Deleted link.))

Attachments

• 2021_02_08_13_48_11.jpg
    2021_02_08_13_48_11.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Hello
With my Mi9 Lite
I've had a problem with K9 Mail for a while
I've been using K9 for years but now I have the problem of not getting a sound notification.
if I want to call up the setting, the program breaks off.
Now I'm back to 12/20/9 and still have the problem.
Everything works with all other apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.