MIUI 12.5 21.2.3/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys... I'm pretty new to the Xiaomi world, I got a Mi 10 Ultra recently and I asked for it to be flashed with the Xiaomi.eu ROM, I've gotten a few OTA updates (stable 12.1.1.0) for now, which I think is great. But I wanted to know if you would recommend me to update to 12.5 manually (is it worth it?) and what needs to be done (clean flash?). I appreciate it!

Mi 9 - Need help!

As I said before, since the installing of this weekly I lost my device's multitouch, and the ability to zooming with two fingers and printscreen with three...

Today I performed a factory reset and the issue as persisted. Then, another full reset in twrp with a clean install of the previous version (21.1.28) and the same issues.

Finally I connected the phone to PC with the Mi Flash Tool, went back to the stock ROM and still the same issues. I don't believe that's an hardware malfunction, because the apps in "game turbo" mode works normally. I'm really upset about this.

Some help will be appreciated. Please!

I asked for help with this several times and not even an answer. So, thank you for nothing!

I'll keep on Global stable until buy a phone from another brand.

Please note that this is not a xiaomi.eu fault, to whom I am very grateful for keeping this project alive.

For more information about this unsolved problem: https://c.mi.com/thread-2620230-1-0.html

I asked for help with this several times and not even an answer. So, thank you for nothing!

I'll keep on Global stable until buy a phone from another brand.

Please note that this is not a xiaomi.eu fault, to whom I am very grateful for keeping this project alive.

For more information about this unsolved problem: https://c.mi.com/thread-2620230-1-0.html
i cut sound like a boot.img problem
does it work on stable

Reactions: Benfica1904
hey i think i just broke my mi 10T all went well till it was done installed the rom now its all ways getting into the TWRP Programm and my my phone doesnt show up in the Windows explorer cant transfer any file to my phone help !!! pls

I have a poco f2 pro and sometimes my phone freeze a little and when I receive calls I don't listen people and I need to restart phone to works everyting fine again. Anyone with the same problem?

Enviado do meu Redmi K30 Pro através do Tapatalk

Reactions: GustavoFring
hey i think i just broke my mi 10T all went well till it was done installed the rom now its all ways getting into the TWRP Programm and my my phone doesnt show up in the Windows explorer cant transfer any file to my phone help !!! pls
Was it a clean install or a dirty flash?

Mi 9 - Need help!

As I said before, since the installing of this weekly I lost my device's multitouch, and the ability to zooming with two fingers and printscreen with three...

Today I performed a factory reset and the issue as persisted. Then, another full reset in twrp with a clean install of the previous version (21.1.28) and the same issues.

Finally I connected the phone to PC with the Mi Flash Tool, went back to the stock ROM and still the same issues. I don't believe that's an hardware malfunction, because the apps in "game turbo" mode works normally. I'm really upset about this.

Some help will be appreciated. Please!
I don't know how to help, after everything you done before, because everything is working fine on my Mi9 with the latest weekly.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Benfica1904
I have a poco f2 pro and sometimes my phone freeze a little and when I receive calls I don't listen people and I need to restart phone to works everyting fine again. Anyone with the same problem?

Ive only had phone call app freeze up and Internet seems to go on/off with WiFi but mine is a dirty flash so can't tell if clean install in any better.

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

Ive only had phone call app freeze up and Internet seems to go on/off with WiFi but mine is a dirty flash so can't tell if clean install in any better.

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk
I have do a clean flash and it's the same.

Reactions: cobray2
Redmi K30 5g is not booting after I did tufn of the phone. Always trying again booting.
I did flash new recovery twrp 3.5.0_10-3a by hadenix. But did not solve the problem. I did flash rom again, still not booting.
What can I try?

Hello, I have a mi10 t pro with the latest beta version, when they call me on the phone, it is not heard through the earpiece, only through the speaker. Does anyone else have that problem or have they been able to fix it?

Thanks

Hello, I have a mi10 t pro with the latest beta version, when they call me on the phone, it is not heard through the earpiece, only through the speaker. Does anyone else have that problem or have they been able to fix it?

Thanks
Had the same problem twice. I resolved it by restarting my phone. only happened twice though so it did not bother me much

Hi.
Anybody here with a Mi10t Lite, who can confirm, that Safetynet and Playstore Certification works out of the Box (after Flashing Magisk)? I'm on 12.0.10.0 and both fail. Already tried all workarounds/hints but no success. So I think about changing to this version, possibly.
Thanks in advance

Hi, I also have mi10T lite.
The stable versions of Xiaomi eu for gauguin specifically (12.0.8.0 and 12.0.10.0), is not playstore certified, so generally saftynet will fail. and widevine L1 is not there. Thats the only version I tested, I don't know if previous versions has a fix for that. But right now, Im on latest weekly 21.2.3. And Playstore certification and Safetynet pass. Only widevine L1 isn't available.

Honestly, the someone said that the reason stable 12.0.10.0 isn't playstore certified is because its stable beta and recommended to flash the previous version. I did, flashed 12.0.8.0, but to no avail. same issue. He could've said the exact version specifically not just say "flash previous version" as its way too vague of an advice. But anyways, they have not all the resources means they do not own all the phone supported here, so they rely on User's feedback. So i kinda understand that.

Last edited:
i cut sound like a boot.img problem
does it work on stable

It stopped working when I installed this latest weekly version. Returning to stable did not resolve either. It's a common issue with Mi 9, Xiami knows it but never solved. There are hundreds of people complaining about it, but no one has a solution. It seems that going back to MIUI 10 solves it, so it's clearly a software problem, not hardware problem.

I don't know how to help, after everything you done before, because everything is working fine on my Mi9 with the latest weekly.

Apparently you are a lucky guy, because this is something that appears suddenly on Mi 9 model. I hope yours continues to work well.

Reactions: rjreis

I have the Same Problem.
I have Clean Dalvik an Cache. Actual its OK.

Hi, I also have mi10T lite.
The stable versions of Xiaomi eu for gauguin specifically (12.0.8.0 and 12.0.10.0), is not playstore certified, so generally saftynet will fail. and widevine L1 is not there. Thats the only version I tested, I don't know if previous versions has a fix for that. But right now, Im on latest weekly 21.2.3. And Playstore certification and Safetynet pass. Only widevine L1 isn't available.

Honestly, the someone said that the reason stable 12.0.10.0 isn't playstore certified is because its stable beta and recommended to flash the previous version. I did, flashed 12.0.8.0, but to no avail. same issue. He could've said the exact version specifically not just say "flash previous version" as its way too vague of an advice. But anyways, they have not all the resources means they do not own all the phone supported here, so they rely on User's feedback. So i kinda understand that.
Hi.
With this link I managed to get Playstore Certification, and Safetynet passing and even Widevine L1

I'm still on Stable 12.0.10.0. With this version it works

Notification display bug in Miui12.5 21.2.3 Mi9 6/128
Lot of empty spaces and overlapping notification. The bug usually disappears after a little while.
e2a7db30d9f1eebacc3acca8745a6b2e.jpg
d9e470a21adf38ba16d7b6b25b60e0c9.jpg
bb78b5d5266471e623e4728c22a4ed62.jpg

MI9 6/128 ILFforever.

Just because some might think it's a rom issue, the latest magisk canary version (21409) ~can't be hidden, due to crashes of the hidden app. Somehow though, even without the magisk hide on safetnet passes.

Redmi K30 5g is not booting after I did tufn of the phone. Always trying again booting.
I did flash new recovery twrp 3.5.0_10-3a by hadenix. But did not solve the problem. I did flash rom again, still not booting.
What can I try?
After flashing rom you must format data

From this last update I have a problem with the 4g/lte connection. I have often to close and re-open the connection with the quick task "plane mode" to have it back again.
I don't know if this problem is due to xiaomi.eu or the original xiaomi but I never observed it before the last update.
I have an other phone with the same phone company and don't have any 4g/lte connection problem so I exclude that phone company can be responsible for that.
If I set the preferred connection to 3g the problem disappears completely.
Has somebody else observed the same problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.