MIUI 12.5 21.2.3/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't really know... depends on what you backed up to each cloud
But you can restore apps and other files but exclude any settings
Ok. Google cloud saves: Application data, SMS, Device setting, Call history and Contacts. So I try delete Device setting from back up and restore the rest.
From Xiaomi cloud I use Wi-Fi, Calendar, Bluetooth and Recorder. This things are not so important...

I wonder if sound bug etc. will occur even if I restore the backup directly from the settings. Not when setting up the phone for the first time ...

Ok. Google cloud saves: Application data, SMS, Device setting, Call history and Contacts. So I try delete Device setting from back up and restore the rest.
From Xiaomi cloud I use Wi-Fi, Calendar, Bluetooth and Recorder. This things are not so important...

I wonder if sound bug etc. will occur even if I restore the backup directly from the settings. Not when setting up the phone for the first time ...
Don't restore device settings.
Regardless of when you do the restore.

Anyone else experiencing problems with Bluetooth? Every time I use my Galaxy buds I need to manually select audio output.

Last edited:
It's not working for me too... :(
mi10
works fine here
Screenshot_2021-02-16-12-57-19-963_com.android.thememanager.jpg

I have lost l1 in mi 9 lite.
I have Only update Netflix to Last beta release give me an error.. An since there i have lost l1.i can enter in Netflix.
I have delete data play store play service and Netflix.. I have reinstalled Last rom but no success... Lost l1..
Any Help please felows? Thanks by the away

I have lost l1 in mi 9 lite.
I have Only update Netflix to Last beta release give me an error.. An since there i have lost l1.i can enter in Netflix.
I have delete data play store play service and Netflix.. I have reinstalled Last rom but no success... Lost l1..
Any Help please felows? Thanks by the away
Check with "DRM Info" app to know the Widevine level of your device. ;)

Check with "DRM Info" app to know the Widevine level of your device. ;)
Forget to mention that.. I have Drm info an check that... L3 widevine
Any explanation? I dont know why... I have Only updated Netflix in Aptoide to Last beta release. Give me an error deny something.. Since that i have l3

Reactions: Lordjontan
Mi 9T dirty flash. all works. no issues.
security updated to Feb. 1; swipe between notification & quick settings nice ;); weather swpp works ok now; fluid & snappy !
so well done guys !
thank you !
Hi, dirty flash... From official rom?
I'm under miui 12.0.4 (QFKEUXM) and I'm newbee.
I'm affraid to format my phone.
Is it possible to dirty flashing from my rom?

I use Mi 9t! Is there any friend who can help me, I just updated the latest version of European development,I don’t know where to report the problem! I use traditional Chinese. I found that there are many traditional Chinese but there is no translation showing that it is English! Can anyone help me!thx
I would guess that most of what you see in English are options unlocked or developed by the xiaomi.eu team. The updater app for example is not from Xiaomi but from the dev team and I doubt they translated it in Chinese. So every thing you see in Chinese I would reckon is from the China beta the ROM is based on and the rest is added/modified by the team. Perhaps you could help them with some translations.

Reactions: Poney70
Forget to mention that.. I have Drm info an check that... L3 widevine
Any explanation? I dont know why... I have Only updated Netflix in Aptoide to Last beta release. Give me an error deny something.. Since that i have l3
Do you confirm that you have the latest Weekly ROM version? If yes, then I don't know why you don't have Widevine L1... :(

How is the battery with this rom please? I am currently using Lineage os 17.1 but it is too plain for my tastes. Should I go for Miui 11 for a better battery please?

Mi 10 pro, I've got huge battery drain, 100% -> 15% only 2hours screen time...
ded74f8d491b441d8221631586d02077.jpg

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Do you confirm that you have the latest Weekly ROM version? If yes, then I don't know why you don't have Widevine L1... :(
Yes i have 21.2.3 rom.
Like i say i have l1 when i uptade to New Netflix version give me an error Deny something since that i lost l1
Something strange there...
Device certified in play store
Safety net ok all passed
Widevine l3

How is the battery with this rom please? I am currently using Lineage os 17.1 but it is too plain for my tastes. Should I go for Miui 11 for a better battery please?
You do not say what phone you have. I have an Mi 10 (umi), and am using Miui 12.5, and so AI is being used. I have always had quite good consumption, but much of it depends upon your usage, and your own settings.

I would say this version has the best battery life for Mi 9T. Snappy performance. Only issue is i cannot connect to wifi while using a bluetooth device. Strange. Has anyone faced this issue?

Yes i have 21.2.3 rom.
Like i say i have l1 when i uptade to New Netflix version give me an error Deny something since that i lost l1
Something strange there...
Device certified in play store
Safety net ok all passed
Widevine l3
Do you have this following option?
- Go to Settings -> Passwords & Security -> Fingerprint Unlock -> Fingerprint Payments -> Widevine L1 -> "Download Certificate" button.

If yes, do you get an error? (and what is the error number)

:)

Hi @ingbrzy and everyone,

I didn't see too much information about OTA installation, and it's not mentioned under "Installation" section either.
Is it safe to install the latest updates via OTA?

I'm currently using 20.1.28, and I always use TWRP installation method.

Do you have this following option?
- Go to Settings -> Passwords & Security -> Fingerprint Unlock -> Fingerprint Payments -> Widevine L1 -> "Download Certificate" button.

If yes, do you get an error? (and what is the error number)

:)
No, It Only show FIDO and IFAA, No widevine

• Sad
Reactions: Poney70
Status
Not open for further replies.