MIUI 12.5 21.3.10/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey bro thanks for replying! Yeh the above fixed it for me but after clearing dalvik and cache and the app cache it fixed it so i didn't have to do the other steps you mentioned i guess i got lucky but thanks for letting me know man
I eventually removed my device from xiaomi cloud, then signed out ofmy account and deleted the data of gallery app again. I had previously tried to turn the sync on, in case this was causing problems and while I ordered it not to sync ~all but ine album it tried to sync my camera album. And when I deleted the synced pics from the cloud it deleted them from my device too! (I was aware of this so I backed them up.) I got angry at how greedy and patronizing xiaomi's tactic was, so yeah, bye mi cloud. (I ~kept my account, but not on my phone, in case I'll have to do any confirmations and such.)
After doing all these, the gallery scanned ~all of my folders for media, downloaded some ~600-700mb in an obscure way and done. Now it is probably fixed.
Edit: I ~just found this: battery->app battery saver->show system appa

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-12-12-28-09-760_com.miui.powerkeeper.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-12-12-28-09-760_com.miui.powerkeeper.jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
It is not really important, but after flashing this new weekly I can't find new nature sounds: southwest China and galapagos. I'm on Mi 9 lite. Anyone noticed this?

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk

I eventually removed my device from xiaomi cloud, then signed out ofmy account and deleted the data of gallery app again. I had previously tried to turn the sync on, in case this was causing problems and while I ordered it not to sync ~all but ine album it tried to sync my camera album. And when I deleted the synced pics from the cloud it deleted them from my device too! (I was aware of this so I backed them up.) I got angry at how greedy and patronizing xiaomi's tactic was, so yeah, bye mi cloud. (I ~kept my account, but not on my phone, in case I'll have to do any confirmations and such.)
After doing all these, the gallery scanned ~all of my folders for media, downloaded some ~600-700mb in an obscure way and done. Now it is probably fixed.
I now do not sign in to my Mi account at all. It caused problems with my contacts and their synchronising with my PC (and also to some extent my calendar). My Mi account did not allow any flexibility, so I do not use it at all now - I (reluctantly!) use Google - and that does exactly what I want it to do!

I now do not sign in to my Mi account at all. It caused problems with my contacts and their synchronising with my PC (and also to some extent my calendar). My Mi account did not allow any flexibility, so I do not use it at all now - I (reluctantly!) use Google - and that does exactly what I want it to do!
Haha, I try not to use cloud services at all due to anonymity concearns. :emoji_laughing:

For some reason Chrome was deleted after this update. I tried downloading it from Play Store but it won't install. I installed Chrome Beta instead. What could that be about? RN8

Updated to this latest ver.
Phone: Mi 10 Ultra.
Update thru TWRP took more than 10 mins, The installation went on a loop for 5 times. After success message again auto started the installation. After 5 times the phone auto restarted and with in 2 mins booted . Everything looks good now.

Not sure if this is expected.
What version of TWRP are you using?

can you say something about battery life on Mi9 lite pyxis? since a few versions the battery seems to me to hold up worse
I am controlling the battery consumption. I will post in the next days. You will have to consider that I modified a lot of settings to reduce at maximum battery consumption. Here is a screenshot of my battery consumption that I did with the rom two weeks ago.

Edit: Here is a new screenshot of battery consumption with this very last rom. I don't know if it's worth, better or same...
Screenshot_2021-03-13-17-08-58-370_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

From Mi9 lite

Last edited:
Reactions: dlirbo
Redmi K20.
Tried OTA update from 21.1.X to 21.3.10, got bunch of errors in TWRP and got stuck on MIUI logo.
Wiped data, installed 21.3.10 manually and now I'm stuck at "Just a sec...".
What could have gone wrong?

Tried OTA update from 21.1.X to 21.3.10, got bunch of errors in TWRP and got stuck on MIUI logo.
Wiped data, installed 21.3.10 manually and now I'm stuck at "Just a sec...".
What could have gone wrong?
well first if u hade said what device u have we cut point us in
but for now we can only guess on what device u have

Mi 9t pro, dirty flash with no problems. Everything is fine, very fluid. Apps open faster than in the previous version. Battery seems to be better. No bug found so far.

Reactions: tiagordriiguess
Status
Not open for further replies.