MIUI 12.5 21.3.17/18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, on my mi 10 says digest verification failed. What should I do? I'm using the very latest mbtwrp (3.5.1_10 v1.2). I downloaded the rom twice. I'l try flashing the previous twrp version (3.5.1_10 v1.1), hmm.
Also, I ~don't know if that's an error, but I can't seem to find the mi 10 rom on androidfilehost. Is it removed or something?
EDIT: The v1.1 twrp seems to do the trick.
EDIT2: The problem reppeared when I tried to flash magisk with the v1.2 (the new rom came with the 1.2 version). The v1.2 seems to have issues..

Last edited:
All my android WearOS are still unable to connect after 2 recent releases,
What a dumb xiaomi, will revert to stable

Magisk does not seem to be working fully. One banking app acknowledges the rooting / jailbreaking, so cannot use it. Others seem to be working OK.

With what twrp did you flash it, check my post above. I flashed mine with the 1.1 version.
I used the ROM-based one. I have not flashed any new TWRP versions.
I beginning to think that it may be a technical fault with the app rather than Magisk. I've just tried registering it again, and it got further, but has stopped with 'technical problems'. So I'll keep on trying.

I used the ROM-based one. I have not flashed any new TWRP versions.
I beginning to think that it may be a technical fault with the app rather than Magisk. I've just tried registering it again, and it got further, but has stopped with 'technical problems'. So I'll keep on trying.
Kk (the new one comes with the newer version btw, 1.2, which probably had some issues, so I downgraded and flashed the v1.1).

Hello there, when I'm trying to download new update for my cc9 pro it says that mirror link are currently offline. Any help? Thanks

And I have some troubles with a launcher on 21.3.28:
1) the clock widget that was installed through the theme is disappeared
2) after clearing the launcher data, not all application icons are appeared.
I returned the launcher from the preveous update 21.3.10 - everything is ok. And with a widget and icons.
Can anyone check? Make a backup of the launcher data with a native backup before test.

Hello there, when I'm trying to download latest for my CC9 pro, it's saying that all mirror are currently offline. Any advice? Thanks

Cannot take screenshot of scrolling. The error exists from 2 versions up to now

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

thanks to you for this update installed on the little f2 pro all smooth fast perfect there are no bugs of some tips now also the imprint i fast

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Has anybody already tried upgrading lmi / Poco F2 Pro from last build with new 3.5.1 TWRP including Magisk v22?

Have read that the new TWRP may give install errors, but I don't know which devices this problem may effect...

Gesendet von meinem Redmi K30 Pro mit Tapatalk
I install magisk 22 without problem using TWRP 1206 version, the other ones make me a problem with partition and show 0mb, try and use twrp 1206

Updated Mi9 lite (dirty). Everything seems flawless. Battery consumption seems to have been improved. I will confirm that soon.
Thank you developers!

thanks to you for this update installed on the little f2 pro all smooth fast perfect there are no bugs of some tips now also the imprint i fast
Can you tell me which TWRP you installed it with? 3.5.1? Did you also install Magisk v22?

Gesendet von meinem Redmi K30 Pro mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.