Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My feedback on my Mi 9,

Safety Net is OK

Widevine L1 is OK

Fingerprint animation is now OK, and it's fast also

Thanks to devs, this release is really better than previous.

Hello, everyone,
I have a Mi9Se (grus).
I've mounted 21.2.24 but I've been having a bit of trouble lately with flashing roms.
My problems started from recovery (problems with decryption, backups I couldn't do, etc).
I then flashed the recovery twrp_grus_MI9SE_3.5.A9_12-02-2021_bl-l.img and at least solved the decryption and backup problem.

I am asking for your help:
could any of you tell me ( and tell all Mi9Se owners) what are "now" the steps to flash roms correctly avoiding the problem of bootloop and return to recovery. I knew that you have to flash also the vbmeta.img?

Thanks

K40 Pro sometimes failed to connect the camera, I had to restart the device. but after a while reappeared.

SOS!!!
Hello everyone, there is a firmware xiaomi.eu 21.3.17 (it was the same on the previous ones)
In the Video Youtube, I clearly showed how the curtain opens, the notification curtain opens quickly without "brakes", but the control center curtain opens slowly, first a blur appears, but then only the control center, and then it appears as if without animation...
After a reboot, everything works quickly, both curtains come off fleetingly...

I already installed the firmware with the date format

Upd. If you switch to the old type of curtain, then everything opens quickly without complaints

Playback controls have disappeared from notification shade for youtube music app. Anyone else have this issue?

Mi9

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-21-14-56-25-917_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-21-14-56-25-917_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 187
This answer does not match the question. Before the Android 11 update gesture control worked well, after update it only works with useless system launcher. Will it be fixed? Or it is now a feature?

I do not understand what launcher gestures you are talking about.

(Mi 9 Lite)

The answer is matching the question in 100%

Xiaomi decided to implement full gestures only in stock launcher not in system UI and not in poco launcher within Android 11

Workarounds:
  • Install from GooglePlayStore:
    • Infinity Gestures
    • Fluid Navigation Gestures
  • Use CustoMIUIzer
    • Laucher -> Gestures -> there you have a lot of options
Or try this without waranty:
./adb shell cmd overlay enable com.android.internal.systemui.navbar.gestural

On Android 10:
* Full screen gestures (and Recents panel) are implemented in the System UI.
* They are replaced with new gestures (and Recents panel) that are implemented in the launcher itself.
* When switching to another launcher, MIUI System launcher's gestures are unusable, and fallback to the gestures provided by System UI.

On Android 11:
* Full screen gestures (and Recents panel) are not implemented in the System UI.
* They are only available as gestures (and Recents panel) that are implemented in the launcher itself.
* When switching to another launcher, MIUI System launcher's gestures are unusable, and there are no fallback gestures provided by System UI. Recents panel is still loaded from the MIUI System launcher via a proxy call in the Android framework.

Thanks.

I don't understand this situation. There was a fully working gestures control in system UI, but the developers have just broken it with no reason. But this is a question for MIUI devs of course

Reactions: birdyZep
After the last alexa update it asked me if I want it to integrate it into control Center.
I clicked yes but can't find it. Can just choose between xiaomi home and google home.
Did anyone find alexa in his smart home controls?

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 mit Tapatalk

Hello guys,

No more one finger slide down to expand the notification?

Thanks.
Hello,

For the lockscreen? Then yes, it's the only annoying bug but here is a workaround: Use "Android" notification style instead of "MIUI" to get an arrow
(tap on it to expand notifications).

Also, only if you use "Android" notification style AND the old control center version style, QS (Quick-Settings) are displayed on lockscreen even if we disable them
(when you tap on a notification's arrow to expand it).

:)

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
I ~gave up trying.. I had this issue on stock rom too. It seems like it's ~not gonna work any time soon. Anyways though, I removed my xiaomi account ~alltogether from my phone.

I just encounter this after flashing this eu rom. I don't have issue with stock rom.

Hello , please i need help
I've mi11 ( venus ) i read fastboot so can i install xiaomi.eu without unlock bootloader ? i can download ad put the rom simply in fastboot mode ?
thanks in advance to all

Hello , please i need help
I've mi11 ( venus ) i read fastboot so can i install xiaomi.eu without unlock bootloader ? i can download ad put the rom simply in fastboot mode ?
thanks in advance to all
No way .. you have to unlock bootloader ..

After the last alexa update it asked me if I want it to integrate it into control Center.
I clicked yes but can't find it. Can just choose between xiaomi home and google home.
Did anyone find alexa in his smart home controls?

Did you turn on smart home to Easter Egg ??
Notifications and Control center / Smart home / Android R Easter Egg ..
Screenshot_2021-03-21-10-45-40-279_com.android.settings.jpg

Reactions: katerpanne
All Fluid and snappy on Umi.

Found a typo in the Earth super wallpaper. In german it's "Kroatien" not "Kroatioen"

f225b96fa41eb355e1e9755fe255955b.jpg

Reactions: Twizama
All Fluid and snappy on Umi.

Found a typo in the Earth super wallpaper. In german it's "Kroatien" not "Kroatioen"

I don't see this typo in the "German" GitHub repository... oO

Can you try to clear all data of the app?

Status
Not open for further replies.