MIUI 12.5 21.3.17/18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see this typo in the "German" GitHub repository... oO

Can you try to clear all data of the app?
Cleared the cache but typo persists. I'm on 21.3.17. but good to know the translations are hosted on GitHub. Is it a public repo?

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 mit Tapatalk

Cleared the cache but typo persists. Cleared all data as well, also no success. I'm on 21.3.17. but good to know the translations are hosted on GitHub. Is it a public repo?

Fully flushing data doesn't fix it as well...

I'm facing same issue on Spotify app...

Mi9
When you install the weekly ROMs, do you perform a 'tidy up', as I have described elsewhere:
clear phone memory; run cleaner; clear recents; clear Dalvik; clear cache; delete /data/system/package_cache folder?

Hello!

So i dirty flashed over last weeks and decided to do a full backup and do a clean flash as a last ditch attempt to get volte or vowifi working. All went well still no volte/vowifi but i can live without, but ive noticed that when adding a google account either through gmail or system>accounts the office365/exchange option is missing... I had to manually add them through IMAP but it doesnt sync the calendar anymore. Manually adding them into the calendar doesnt work either...
So im not saying its a bug its probably just me but could someone else confirm if the office365/exchange option is showing when you try and add an email account using gmail? And no please don't suggest using the build in email app that shows the option (corporate) As im just used to gmail and have 6 accounts added through there and i find it easier to swap between them.

Thanks!

The former battery drain on my Mi11 was a lot stronger than I thougt. With all the former devs I had about 40 hrs per battery load. With the last version it was only about 27 hrs. With the current version now it's about 60 hours. What exactly did you change?

Nothing more to say.

Guys my phone has MIUI Global 12.1.2 currently installed and I just unlocked my fastboot. Can I already install the latest 21.3.18 version on my phone (first time doing this)

Guys my phone has MIUI Global 12.1.2 currently installed and I just unlocked my fastboot. Can I already install the latest 21.3.18 version on my phone (first time doing this)
Umm, you mean you unlocked the bootloader, right?
Also you would probably get more specific answers if you also mentioned your device model in the post. :emoji_upside_down:
But yeah, just follow the steps to install the custom rom with the appropriate twrp/orange fox recovery. (~Don't forget to format data before you flash the new rom.)

Reactions: Beni150
Since the last two updates on poco f2 pro/ redmi k30 pro google msg notifications are disappearing. Tried with beta google msg and stable it is the same. Anyone having this issue?
Also on latest build mi cloud is force closing. Tried with delete data and cashe bit still that pop up window is appearing.

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

Also you would probably get more specific answers if you also mentioned your device model in the post. :emoji_upside_down:
But yeah, just follow the steps to install the custom rom with the appropriate twrp/orange fox recovery. (~Don't forget to format data before you flash the new rom.)

Yeah bootloader, oops.
My device is Mi 10T Pro 256gb, i will now find the right twrp and install it.
Thanks!

Reactions: Blastboom Strice
@slobodanboshkov
Did you come from last build and also flashed Magisk v22? I heard that the new TWRP which came with last build may give errors while flashing and therefore, I'm still looking for someone who can tell me if there were any problems with Poco F2 Pro coming from last build to this one including Magisk 22...

Gesendet von meinem Redmi K30 Pro mit Tapatalk

@slobodanboshkov
Did you come from last build and also flashed Magisk v22? I heard that the new TWRP which came with last build may give errors while flashing and therefore, I'm still looking for someone who can tell me if there were any problems with Poco F2 Pro coming from last build to this one including Magisk 22...

Gesendet von meinem Redmi K30 Pro mit Tapatalk
I don't use magisk. But yes the twrp is changed and took longer boot the device. Anyway everything works fine no errors while flashing the device. Also now with new twrp you can decrypt device with the phone lock passcode.

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

Do I need to first have MIUI 12.0 Stable release installed from this site, or is it fine if I just download the 21.3.18 version only?

Do I need to first have MIUI 12.0 Stable release installed from this site, or is it fine if I just download the 21.3.18 version only?
No no, just flash the one you want.
(Flashing the stable would require you to format data again when you would flash the beta rom.)

Notification music player (spotify,poweramp...) is still broken
No media controls in the notification area has been reported previously on a Mi 10 (umi). If you do a search, this was temporarily fixed by changing fonts. I'm not sure what the longer term solution was though. It was not a ROM problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.