Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Mi 9T updated
Thanks for your hard work.
Still widevine L3.
Attached error while trying to download certificate.
Any fix?
Thanks and regards,

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-26-22-48-14-952_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-26-22-48-14-952_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 551
What do you mean by setting up a system?
Should we do something differently with the rom install or the apps we use?
For a start, you should install new ROMs onto a tidy system, eg. by clearing up memory, removing recents, etc. It is not wise to have apps 'floating' around in memory. Doing this you have a better chance of the new ROM settling in and running smoothly.

If you look at the Changelog for this week's ROM, my Mi 10, for example, has one new item - the rest are an optimisation and a fix. These will probably be system changes. Therefore I may have to monitor the system to see what affect these may have on it. Maybe a bit of 'tweaking' here and there.

After all, these are BETA ROMs. We need to be aware that things can change.

Reactions: biscoot
That request will not necessarily provide you with a worthwhile response. When people here complain about poor battery performance, it is usually because of the way that they have set up their system. It is very rarely a problem with the ROM. People might give you feedback, but may have set up their system completely differently to you - also they may have set it up very well and efficiently, or very badly.
So typically any response that you receive will rarely be a reflection on the ROM itself, but almost certainly how efficiently they have set up their system.
First of all, I would like to send my appreciation to the people working on delivering these updates on weekly basis. Your work is amazing and I am sure many are grateful for that.

However, in regards to battery performance on the 12.5 betas, specifically on 21.3.11 and 21.3.17, it was not up to the expectations. Especially that I have tried the stable version beforehand. I believe that at least couple of people agree with me on that. Hence, this why I am asking for the feedback on this matter.

First of all, I would like to send my appreciation to the people working on delivering these updates on weekly basis. Your work is amazing and I am sure many are grateful for that.

However, in regards to battery performance on the 12.5 betas, specifically on 21.3.11 and 21.3.17, it was not up to the expectations. Especially that I have tried the stable version beforehand. I believe that at least couple of people agree with me on that. Hence, this why I am asking for the feedback on this matter.
Having said that it was not up to expectations, I therefore assume that you checked the battery graph and statistics and know what it was that was causing it to consume more power. Once you know what it was, you should be able to look at the possibilities of improving it.
Also if you come back to the forum and say that 'x' or 'y' is consuming more power, what can I do? Then you are more likely to get constructive help to improve it.

Having said that it was not up to expectations, I therefore assume that you checked the battery graph and statistics and know what it was that was causing it to consume more power. Once you know what it was, you should be able to look at the possibilities of improving it.
Also if you come back to the forum and say that 'x' or 'y' is consuming more power, what can I do? Then you are more likely to get constructive help to improve it.
I did check the battery graph and stats and pointed to the fact that "other" is consuming a lot of power.

Here is the link

On average, it would consume around 30% in beta roms. Compared to 15-23% on the stable version as seen below. That is my experience so far.

Reactions: maxdid
I did check the battery graph and stats and pointed to the fact that "other" is consuming a lot of power.

Here is the link

On average, it would consume around 30% in beta roms. Compared to 15-23% on the stable version as seen below. That is my experience so far.
I believe that some others have also reported 'Other' consuming more. Somebody also I believe mentioned an app that could be used to analyse 'Other' in order to help pinpoint what it was.

Last edited:
Hello,
Mi 9T updated
Thanks for your hard work.
Still widevine L3.
Attached error while trying to download certificate.
Any fix?
Thanks and regards,
Hello,
You can not download the Widevine certificate on davinci. And it should not be possible on Xiaomi.eu ROM (I don't have this option on 20.3.18).
No Widevine L1 = "persist" partition of your device is broken or it has been flashed.
There is no fix...

Just to make sure, to flash miui eu k40 version on my poco f3 international version, i have to :
Unlocked bootloader
Installed twrp via fastboot and do the rest of the steps on the first page.
Is this correct? i am sorry because i have never flashed a poco phone before, just to make sure before i mess up, thanks

Just to make sure, to flash miui eu k40 version on my poco f3 international version, i have to :
Unlocked bootloader
Installed twrp via fastboot and do the rest of the steps on the first page.
Is this correct? i am sorry because i have never flashed a poco phone before, just to make sure before i mess up, thanks
supposed to be like that or u can refer at poco f3 forum

Hit. First of all, thank you for the ROM. I'm using Mi 9 SE (grus) with xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9SE_21.3.18_v12-11. I didn't undersstand the instructions for whom come with the old version. What's the correct way to flash this new version? Need I clean or format anything or I need just flash it with TWRP (if yes, with wipe before/after the flash rom)?

Hit. First of all, thank you for the ROM. I'm using Mi 9 SE (grus) with xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9SE_21.3.18_v12-11. I didn't undersstand the instructions for whom come with the old version. What's the correct way to flash this new version? Need I clean or format anything or I need just flash it with TWRP (if yes, with wipe before/after the flash rom)?
just dirty flash to newest version without wiping anything

Reactions: hit321
Just flashed dirty, everything has gone without any problem. Magisk root is ok; I don't see any lag; thank you developers for this wonderful rom.
From Mi9 lite

I installed xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_21.3.25_v12-11.zip on my Xiaomi Mi 9T PRO. I formatted my data partition from TWRP.
So far the major bug I've found is that no matter what I do, I can't use gestures to navigate. Once set, device won't accept any gesture at all. If I reboot the phone, it automatically sets button navigation again.

Flashed and updated to 21.3.24 on my MI 9, MI 10 and Mi 11 with no problem at all. Kudos to dev for the hard work!

Reactions: Zeedorf
Hi there, it's been a while since I test out beta ROMs. Just purchased Mi 11, currently using Global Stable ROM and its kinda buggy with Android 11 base. Just curious is some of the problems listed down below fixed in the current Xiaomi.eu beta ROMs or China Beta ROMs?
  1. AdaptiveSync not properly working - Static/idle situation still set to 120hz not to 60hz as advertise by Xiaomi.
  2. Notification shade quick reply UI glitch.
  3. Floating notification quick reply UI glitch.
  4. Cannot import picture/any content from primary space in Dual Apps and Second Space.
  5. No rounded corner for Game Turbo floating window.
  6. FOD not always on.
Anyway, can't wait to test the beta ROMs once again :D

Any issue with absolute volume and bluetooth on AAC earbuds like freebuds?
Volume very high and volume controls don't work. There is no disable absolute volume on AAC devices under bluetooth device.
Thank you

Hello,
You can not download the Widevine certificate on davinci. And it should not be possible on Xiaomi.eu ROM (I don't have this option on 20.3.18).
No Widevine L1 = "persist" partition of your device is broken or it has been flashed.
There is no fix...
Hello Poney,
Thanks for your answer.
I was successfull downloading the certificate with a previous weekly I think in January and then I had L1.
By the way then installed the global xiaomi stable and still was L1.
I'm on weekly from the last 3 realease flashed with no issues.
I never flashed the persist partition by myself and never had an error or bootloop.
So..... I hope that the problem is in the rom and that will be fixed. As far as I remeber you have the same phone. Are you on L1?
Thanks and regards,
Claudio

Reactions: olm0s
Status
Not open for further replies.