MIUI 12.5 21.3.3/5

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi9T Pro,
installation via dirty flash is ok
but i noticed that i cant do the use two finger to view the notification compared to last two version before this..

Hi all, The developer options is unable to be turned off.. I can't even access it, like settings crashes as soon as I go to additional settings and take developer options. Any fixes any ideas?
Did you restore settings data from cloud ??
If you did that then this is your problem ..

@Magiko59
This means that there is no rom this week for pyxis and grus ..

So turning off these 2 features will sure reduce battery consumption? Cos charge is flying in my Mi 9. Lemme try and see if this helps. Thanks for the advise.
Turns out it didn't help for me, hahaha.
Gallery still seems to consume a lot of power. @Igor Eisberg have you seen this?
(The phone was left in the night.)

Attachments

• IMG_20210305_075558.jpg
    IMG_20210305_075558.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 315
Dude. It's a Beta you have to expect these things to happen. Instead of thinking that everyone is too dumb to check their settings you could actually say nothing. In this Version nothing special has been added. What new settings do you mean? There is literally nothing written in the changelog about new settings. I just hate it when people don't take such experiences serious. Btw. my Mi 9 has a battery drain since last week. It isn't just the experience of a single person.

So please instead of being simple-minded and thinking that you are the smartest person just... you know.... shut.

Btw. these two settings you mentioned are turned off by default.... nice advice you got there. It's useless.
I'm sorry if I offended you.
There are too many people who come onto these forums and make statements about various things happening which they do not like (typically about a battery drain!). Nothing else. They give no feedback from the Battery section in Settings which gives an analysis of consumption; they do not say what they have done to try and help it; and they don't say what they have looked at. There have even been posts where the poster has told the developers to 'sort it'!

You quite rightly say that these are Beta ROMs. Therefore it is useful for the developers if as much feedback is given as possible. Again you are right that there is nothing written in the Changelog about any new settings. But there are multiple fixes. Do not think that these fixes are just one line of code - they are not. These fixes may need considerable analysis and research to go back multiple stages in the code. And then something might need to be changed. This may be a visible change, such as a switch in Settings, or it may be a necesssary change that does not have a switch. And that change has to be analysed, etc. etc. We do not necessarily need to be told about all of these individual changes. We want to know that something has been fixed.

If people want to be helped, they need to give as much information as possible.

Your problem start because you try to boot to twrp by command ( fastboot boot twrp.img )..
To avoid this as i said in previous thread ..
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
fastboot reboot ( hold volume up until you see twrp's screen )..
Like that there is no conflict ..
I saw your thread, tried that before, but it don't work, won't boot in recovery

Mi9Tpro - dirty flash, seems all ok. On lockscreen repaired DD/MM dayofweek info.
Now displayed correctly.

I saw your thread, tried that before, but it don't work, won't boot in recovery
You did something wrong , yesterday more than 20 users at our Greek forum installed this TWRP as i said .. nobody failed ..
Anyway now as soon as you already flash new rom you will be fine ..

EDIT
Users with Poco f2 pro , would you like to test search option .. when i try to use search at this forum keyboard blinking and don't open .. if anyone can confirm it or not ..
Try to hit search , is everything OK ??

Reactions: Mali2
You did something wrong , yesterday more than 20 users at our Greek forum installed this TWRP as i said .. nobody failed ..

EDIT
Users with Poco f2 pro , would you like to test search option .. when i try to use search at this forum keyboard blinking and don't open .. if anyone can confirm it or not ..
I just tried, everything works fine
53983140b2ed4f247fc9c8405ea68926.jpg

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

@Mali2 - Installing the new ROM. This is what I was going to suggest if you are still stuck.

Reactions: Mali2
@gkalen
No problems with search function here...

Gesendet von meinem Redmi K30 Pro mit Tapatalk
Try this please .. start a new post , write a word or a letter , then try to hit search ..
Only that way is blinking , otherwise no problem too ..
I just report this cause it seems weird though i don't have problem with this ..
For me it happens the same thing both with lmi and umi too..

So with this new recovery for the mi 10, can it decrypt "pin" and "passwords" and not just gestures?
I have not tried it. It comes up with the page only for patterns.
I have always used patterns - as well as using fingerprints and face recognition. I do not have to change anything to log into TWRP.

Ok so music notification still broken?
I asked about this before and no one answered

I guess it is broken, what they haven't fixed yet is the music player in the notification shade disappearing or not showing at all, but you can easily get it back by relaunching your music app. This happens to me sometimes when using Spotify or any other music app on my Mi 10.

There is another issue with the music player in the notification shade. When you are on the lock screen, the "time slider" in the music player in the
notification shade/notifications
do not show up at all.

@Igor Eisberg could you look into this issue? That would be great! :)

Last edited:
EDIT
Haha, not just poco, mi 10 seems to have the same issue for months (maybe since I got my phone). ~Dunno if its a site issue or rom issue.

Reactions: Octavian and gkalen
Haha, not just poco, mi 10 seems to have the same issue for months (maybe since I got my phone). ~Dunno if its a site issue or rom issue.
Hahaha , yeah .. that's it .. yes i noticed that with previous roms not now , though i don't have problem with this i really can't understand it , very very weird thing ..
Otherwise search is working without issues ..
I told it happens also to mi 10 and probably with other devices ..

Reactions: Blastboom Strice
I updated my Lavender yesterday before the update got deleted
Should i update again?
And was it deleted ?
c7d4035195d45eac0ccf75493e060820.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I updated my Lavender yesterday before the update got deleted
Should i update again?
c7d4035195d45eac0ccf75493e060820.jpg

Reported an issue with encrypted data ..
Did you check it ?? Enter twrp and check if everything is alright ..
And as there is a reuploaded rom available you can flash it ..

Did you check it ?? Enter twrp and if everything is alright ..
Everything is fine. No encryption or anything
I'm using orangefox recovery not TWRP

Did you check it ?? Enter twrp and check if everything is alright ..
And as there is a reuploaded rom available you can flash it ..

Ok I'm gonna update and see
c40d111dd84b1d9e6da37eddccf223c4.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 latest xiaomi.eu beta

Status
Not open for further replies.