MIUI 12.5 21.3.3/5

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'm gonna update and see
c40d111dd84b1d9e6da37eddccf223c4.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 latest xiaomi.eu beta
Well it's not like that .. if your data is encrypted now , installation will fail ..
The only way to flash if data is encrypted is by an OTG usb stick or in your case you can flash by using an external micro sd card ..
That's why i told you to check at twrp ..

Sorry, will this version be for our mi mix 2s? Thank you so much for answer. I am do question because so very mistake information in internet... I don't understand will be or not...

As Iain_B said it may just be the new system trying to settle in. But, have you turned these off?
I tried to disable "find Photos in gallery" but i do not know where to disable it. It cannot be disabled in MIUI lab and neither in gallery.

--solved the problem: first needed to activate the synchronisation of the gallery--

Last edited:
Reactions: biscoot
I tried to disable "find Photos in gallery" but i do not know where to disable it. It cannot be disabled in MIUI lab and neither in gallery.

--solved the problem: first needed to activate the synchronisation of the gallery--
Haha, well done finding it... I was told how to do it by geoorg.. :emoji_laughing: Still though, didn't solve my problem, gallery consumes abnormal levels of energy.

Try this please .. start a new post , write a word or a letter , then try to hit search ..
Only that way is blinking , otherwise no problem too ..
I just report this cause it seems weird though i don't have problem with this ..
For me it happens the same thing both with lmi and umi too..
Yeah... You're right. In this case, same here.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi K30 Pro mit Tapatalk

Reactions: gkalen
Mi10T Lite (Gauguin)
fast loading problem. the smartphone indicates that it is charging quickly. unfortunately charging takes 2 hours

Ok so music notification still broken?
I asked about this before and no one answered
Time bar is not showing (or rarely...) in the music notification and it's very annoying... :(

Sorry, will this version be for our mi mix 2s? Thank you so much for answer. I am do question because so very mistake information in internet... I don't understand will be or not...
Latest Weekly/Beta ROM was 20.9.4 for Mi Mix 2S (polaris) so 6 months ago...

You should check the MIUI 12 Stable ROMs thread instead => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-12-0-stable-release.56191/

;)

Reactions: biscoot
so lets see if i understand this right
if we have updatet to 21/3/3 on mi10 umi we can now wihtout flashing new twrp boot into twrp wihtout any problems
or do i need to flash new twrp
i updated this new rom wiht fastboot boot twrp.img

so lets see if i understand this right
if we have updatet to 21/3/3 on mi10 umi we can now wihtout flashing new twrp boot into twrp wihtout any problems
or do i need to flash new twrp
i updated this new rom wiht fastboot boot twrp.img
With Mi 10 (umi), if you have updated with this week's ROM, you will now have the new TWRP installed. You will not now need to use Fastboot to load up TWRP. The new TWRP 3.5.0 installed with this week's ROM can decrypt.
You can now go into Recovery the conventional way - either with the power menu, or Pwr + Vol+ buttons - for future ROM installations.

With Mi 10 (umi), if you have updated with this week's ROM, you will now have the new TWRP installed. You will not now need to use Fastboot to load up TWRP. The new TWRP 3.5.0 installed with this week's ROM can decrypt.
You can now go into Recovery the conventional way - either with the power menu, or Pwr + Vol+ buttons - for future ROM installations.
thx

Dude. It's a Beta you have to expect these things to happen. Instead of thinking that everyone is too dumb to check their settings you could actually say nothing. In this Version nothing special has been added. What new settings do you mean? There is literally nothing written in the changelog about new settings. I just hate it when people don't take such experiences serious. Btw. my Mi 9 has a battery drain since last week. It isn't just the experience of a single person.

So please instead of being simple-minded and thinking that you are the smartest person just... you know.... shut.

Btw. these two settings you mentioned are turned off by default.... nice advice you got there. It's useless.

you - very wrongly - assume that all changes are mentioned in the change log. It has NEVER been this way with MIUI, and most likely never will be. Every week there are additional things that have been added and/or changed. Don't be a smart-ass when you don't even know this!

Hi everyone, I really like the European version! I just upgraded the latest development version and found that the phone is not smooth,I often pause, what can I do, I can report the problem there! thank
Please try to add a signature under your posts or mention your phone eveytime you post an issue, as people ~can't help if they don't know the model.
There may not be many things to do, but try to delete the package_cache ("/data/system/package_cache") folder (kinda generic answer...).
PS. Eu probably refers to eu, but this isnt the stock miui european version. It's a rom based on the china beta rom. If I search more, I could probably find why they add a ".eu" (maybe they developers are european?). :emoji_thinking:

Reactions: biscoot and geoorg
Hi everyone, I really like the European version! I just upgraded the latest development version and found that the phone is not smooth,I often pause, what can I do, I can report the problem there! thank
Hello, I have the same phone as yours (Mi 9T) and I don't have any fluidity issue except in Google Play Store app. :)

Mi 11 When using wifi, I switch to mobile network, the mobile network does not have Internet connection SIM 2. I have to restart my phone to use the mobile network. I hope the developers will fix this in the next version. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.