MIUI 12.6 21.3.31/4.1/2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,
How can I update a Custom Rom, if I dont want that all apps and datas are gone?
You could start by giving more details, your current ROM, your model...
In all cases , you are going to play with a beta ROM, you would better backup your data.

You could start by giving more details, your current ROM, your model...
In all cases , you are going to play with a beta ROM, you would better backup your data.
I got MIUI 12.5 beta 21.2.24 on my Mi 9T and want to update to this version now.

2 issues on mi 9 se

- ampere showing battery capacity as 2800mah instead of 3070mah - fast charge doesnt work anymore, it registers quick charge but only charges with max 1500mah (mi redmi note 8 does up to 3000mah on same charger)
- always on display not showing any notification icons
I tested it with mi6 charger, mi10 lite charger and it works find, I reach 2900mA charging.
Also AOD seems to be working fine for me.

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

Serious problems in Mi10:
-Sound broken by the speakers
-Drained battery, short duration
Bad rom for Mi10 (umi)
I think that sound from such small speakers is very subjective. The sound (eg. stereo) is good. The actual Hi-Fi (high fidelity) cannot be particularly good because of the limitations of such small speakers. Compared to other phones, I still think that it is excellent. The increase in volume can be looked at in different ways: it is nice to have the extra volume, but with this there is the potential for increased distortion. I think that some people are expecting too much from these speakers.

It has been said many times now that poor battery duration is down to the individual and how they have placed their settings. Only very rarely is it a bug in the ROM. But that is not the case here. I am still getting excellent battery usage.

I think that maybe you need to look at your installation method and how you are using the system rather than attempting to put the blame on an excellent system - both ROM & phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.