• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Why is the theme app Chinese?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-05-23-38-22-436_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-05-23-38-22-436_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    1,017.1 KB · Views: 327
After few day using it..wow its the most greatest build ever..battery life sooo great..thank you so much all the team and dev..no more draining issue or heating..booting so fast..tq again..(Lavender user)

Reactions: ddj123
I'm getting a TWRP error 7 while trying to flash this into MI9SE. Any help?
Use proper TWRP, and preferably clean install, after that you will be fine.
Alternatively u can edit the install script and remove the check of phone type.
Look at the thread of mi9se TWRP ... Links are there.

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

After few day using it..wow its the most greatest build ever..battery life sooo great..thank you so much all the team and dev..no more draining issue or heating..booting so fast..tq again..(Lavender user)

Really, is it even better than 17/3 of 25/3 build? I mean if you are talking about the 1/4 build? No bugs, no problems? I hear of some problems here and there.. Not on Lavender?

Reactions: arielfzal46
In the times of mi6 and mi8, I remember that ota did not require a password ;-)
It's probably due to different android versions. Rooting was extremely easy in android 5, but it got much harder in 6. Probably a similar case with google "strengthening" security (control).

Reactions: Iain_B
Heyo I'm back!
I realized I needed root to actually extract the logs, and I was not using root, so that would be something rather complex (for my noob level), and it didnt really fix the situation, it just diagnosed it.
So, as I was going to sit for this for a while, I did the clean install.
Formated data, then installed the global version. The orange fox. Formated data again, installed this rom, and tried it.
Camera still didnt work. Mind you, in the global version IT DID work perfectly.
It's super weird because there are several other lavender user's here which did not have this problem, so something must have got messed up on my device.
So I'm rolling back now. I'm gonna install the stable version and just be done with this, I always forget how much time this all process takes me.
Except from this very last update though, your work is amazing! I've been using these roms and their OTAs for quite a while now, and it was almost no bug at all, so great job!
But I feel that for my simpleton needs I'm running too high a risk by getting into 12.6, so I'd just stick to miui eu stable for now.
Thanks again for all your work, it's been great :D!

Reactions: Iain_B
Hello everybody. i have a redmi k30pro zoom edition. now there is version 03.17. it has some points that do not work correctly.
Should you upgrade to the new version 3.31? Does the battery hold a better charge? Has anyone had problems with magisk and viperFX ??

Can I update from stable mi eu 12.2.3 to current version with dirty flash? And did this version fix the bubble notification problem which the keyboard is actually blocking the send button role? Thank you

Is there any official info why Mi10 audio does not apply the eq when volume exceed 50%, so now the sound gets distorted because of too much low frequencies?

Nope, I don't think so... We just have to complain about it enough, so it gets noticed and actually fixed by Xiaomi (like the speakers sounded before all of this fiasco started).

Reactions: alfaholic
With the stock dialer, when I make or receive a call and I am using headphones or car bluetooth (so, when the phone is not using the proximity sensor) the screen stays on (with reduced brightness). Is it possible to set the dialer to switch off the screen after some seconds, just to save battery?
I am using a Mi Note 10 (tucana), with the last weekly.

Status
Not open for further replies.