MIUI 12.6 21.4.14/15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here mi 11
This morning, after weekly update safenet test don't passed.
Now safenet test pass !

Just a simple question: why, since the roms are rebuilding, are you posting for bugs? The "official" roms aren't the one that you have already installed.

Reactions: hackedieter
Hi,

In the download section of post #1 it says rebuilding. May I know what it means? Are there any alternative download links?

Thank you.

Maybe it's been asked in the past but, my DND settings get applied based on Hong Kong time zone, not my local timezone (Spain).
Is this a bug or something that I can change in the settings?

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

Hello team.
I have a problem with ota update from updater app. On Mi 11 every time when you give us update and click on update now write me all server is offline and try again later. I know must update from fastboot is it necessary every time?

Hello team.
I have a problem with ota update from updater app. On Mi 11 every time when you give us update and click on update now write me all server is offline and try again later. I know must update from fastboot is it necessary every time?
Hello,

Installing OTA updates require a custom recovery like TWRP. ;)

For now, there is no TWRP for your device. :)

The gesture mode has disappeared from configuration in mi11 when you put it looking manually it doesn't work. If you restart your mobile, return to button mode

Reactions: Burdo
@Iain_B, a bit unreleated, but today I found out in twrp/backup, the compress option wasn't enabled. It reduced the size by about 1gb (not much), but at least it's something (saying this cause you had once report big backup sizes, currently mine is about 35gb, yeah, got a bit high).

Mi 11 icons grid layout 5x7 disappeared
Go to settings, additional settings, accessibility, vision, display settings change it to large or medium or small, close settings and check the grip you wanted. (I have mine to L to have 4 x 6 layout.)

Reactions: Iain_B
Status
Not open for further replies.