MIUI 12.6 21.4.14/15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i can not use the super wallpapers i have only weather and snow but saturn mars and earth dont work i can not klick it

i have a mi note 10

By the way, can anyone explain to me how can I dirty flash this ROM, using TWRP or not? Is just installing from the OS, or do I need to go the TWRP and just install the new ROM without doing anything (wipe cache, dalvik and so on).

I'm still a bit noobie, and last time, i installed the last weekly build ROM, unfortunatelly wiped everything and installed from scratch. I didn't want to.

Regards

By the way, can anyone explain to me how can I dirty flash this ROM, using TWRP or not? Is just installing from the OS, or do I need to go the TWRP and just install the new ROM without doing anything (wipe cache, dalvik and so on).

I'm still a bit noobie, and last time, i installed the last weekly build ROM, unfortunatelly wiped everything and installed from scratch. I didn't want to.

Regards
If you are using weekly, install normally over TWRP, without wiping anything. If you are on Stable now, you must Format Data (you will loose everything) and install the zip afterwards.

Reactions: Iain_B
I have installed this over TWRP, when I try to boot again to TWRP, it doesn't go that recovery. Could someone explain to me the exact process? I have been doing for the last version, but TWRP seems to be gone always. When I reinstall TWRP through fastboot, it will just go to fastboot loop and system won't boot anymore, only way out is to flash again the official ROM. Please advise what am I doing wrong? Im using Mi9SE btw.

I have installed this over TWRP, when I try to boot again to TWRP, it doesn't go that recovery. Could someone explain to me the exact process? I have been doing for the last version, but TWRP seems to be gone always. When I reinstall TWRP through fastboot, it will just go to fastboot loop and system won't boot anymore, only way out is to flash again the official ROM. Please advise what am I doing wrong? Im using Mi9SE btw.
Read the first Post in this Thread. Everything is explained there..

Maybe you flashed an outdated/bad TWRP.

Flash and use this TWRP => https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=2188818919693775250

:)

With the latest weekly update, on mi 10t lite I have exaggerated battery consumption. Fixed camera settings issue. The bluetooth dancer still remains for connection with the smartwatch

Edit:- consumption was caused by the h band 2 application. Normal consumption. The bluetooth connection with the smartwatch is not very stable

Last edited:
what about the performance, is it good and doesn't lag like before?
I haven't noticed any lag, even before I didn't have any lag. Consider that to have a better battery consumption I have disactivated everything I don't need: animations, I freezed where possible apps that I don't use and others modifications. I think that in this way, battery consumption is lower but also I think that the system is snappy.
From Mi9 lite

Reactions: Iain_B
With this update on my China Mi 11, refresh rate doesn't adjust dynamically anymore. When it's set to 120Hz, it stays at 120 even when there's no user interaction for a long time.
Does anyone else have this problem?

Edit: I use the "Show refresh rate" option in developer options because the power monitor causes the screen to update and makes it stay at 120Hz. This was before the ROM update, now even the other option shows 120 all the time.

Last edited:
I miss hide with moving status bar so much. Will it make a comeback?

Attachments

• IMG_20210417_221211.jpg
    IMG_20210417_221211.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 287
I do not find

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-17-16-17-33-885_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-17-16-17-33-885_com.android.camera.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 363
With the latest weekly update, on mi 10t lite I have exaggerated battery consumption. Fixed camera settings issue. The bluetooth dancer still remains for connection with the smartwatch
Please remember that battery consumption on beta ROMs is fluid, and is down to the individual to appropriately analyse and make their own adjustments accordingly.

Can anyone tell me how to find out exactly what these 'other apps' are that are killing my phone?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-17-16-15-54-290_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-17-16-15-54-290_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 396
Sim card not detected i tried another sim same problem NO CALLS NO INTERNET
help!!!!
no sim card
Cmi Mi 10 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.