MIUI 12.6 21.4.14/15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in the Known issues hopefully Xiaomi will fix it in one of the coming weeklies. Or maybe the guys over here might beat them to it.
Sure, only if Xiaomi sends me a payment. Now seriously, APN settings is only a symptom of a much deeper issue: SIM state is handled incorrectly. There's nothing we can do.

Reactions: JiaiJ and dexterv
Hi !

On my Mi 9 (cepheus), everything seems OK

Rooted with Magisk v22.0 OK
Safety Net Status Passed
Widevine CDM Security Level L1

Thanks you to the devs team !

Last edited:
never fails..this rom awsome as always for poco f3/redmi k40..by fastboot i think at the end is better..no twrp installation, rom is easy to flash on fastboot ..

2 issues:
1-proximity sensor at this point stil not working as it should..if you put the hand in front of the phone sometimes it goes black as it should. most of the times it doesnt..bummer.
2-automatic hdr on camera doesnt work 99%6 of the time..

My screen color temperature changes to warmer everyday at 22:00 (10 p.m.) and cant disable this. Searched for the issue, chrome was responsible for that in some cases, but not here - don't have it. Any ideas?

any 1 have same my issue??
after the update the phone cant detect the Sim card
i tried 1 sim and dual same issue not detecting
Cmi mi 10 Pro

The same again.
Unlocking the Mi 11 with the Mi Watch via Bluetooth is not possible

I also have this issue, it worked OK a couple of releases ago but in the last couple it's stopped. unfortunately I don't have a spare watch to send to the devs.
Appreciate the work they do as always.

They fixed this in latest, try latest and it should work
I have the latest weekly installed but the problem still exists right now. I was planning to do the downgrade tonight but I was wondering and researching how to do a system wipe with out TWRP present. Any hope this could be resolved in the next update, or is there anything I can do to get it to work in the phone settings

My screen color temperature changes to warmer everyday at 22:00 (10 p.m.) and cant disable this. Searched for the issue, chrome was responsible for that in some cases, but not here - don't have it. Any ideas?
Isn't that the reading mode?

Settings > display > reading mode

Turn of the "schedule"

Reactions: Blastboom Strice
OK, so I'm on the 12.0 rom and I want to roll back to stock, I received the phone with the EU rom and I'm not that tech savvy so... can you guys assist me on this. Is it even possible to roll back to stock with full functionality and everything, because from what I've read on the net, once you root your phone with a custom rom, you can't roll back to stock. Mi 10 Ultra owner, and are there any benefits to rolling back to stock BTW?

Last edited:
I have a weird phenomenon on my MI 9SE since this weekly update. My phone is set to off between 23:30 and 6:30 to save the battery life and not to be disturbed. It has already happened second time since the update the battery level dropped by 20% (yesterday night was 47%, this morning 29%) upon switch on at 6:30. It never happened before.
Has anybody experienced similar, can anybody explain it, propose a solution?
1618896220430.jpg

Last edited:
Good Day Guys!
I'm currently at weekly 21.4.14. Since the past 4 updates my widevine is L3. I have widevine L1 on 21.3.17 may I ask if I have the same issue with you guys(Redmi K30 Pro/Poco F2). And if there are any ways I could go back to L1. Thank You.

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: zoanthropy
Been using this ROM version on my Mi 9T (davinci). No random restarts & very smooth performance overall. Compared to the previous two, this is the best version yet

Mi 9T Pro, after dnd turns off there's no sound playing for notifications, i have to reboot the phone for them to work again.

Mi 11Ultra after first install still initial setup crash cannot boot normally need to still back to stable rom
Hi, have you resolved your problem? How did you flash the EU ROM, was it using miflash or using a command prompt and bat fil?

Good Day Guys!
I'm currently at weekly 21.4.14. Since the past 4 updates my widevine is L3. I have widevine L1 on 21.3.17 may I ask if I have the same issue with you guys(Redmi K30 Pro/Poco F2). And if there are any ways I could go back to L1. Thank You.

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

my k40 got same problm, after im in 4.15 ,widevine chenged to L3, very confused, if its due to my update the netflix app or the rom issu... ...

Mi 11 here heart rate monitor is missing in options is this normal ? Is it removed from the rom idk ?

I have lost L1 in Stable by doing nothing. I hoped that it is just bug but weekly didn't provide L1 either. I don't know how I lost it because I actually just used my phone. I didn't updated it, I didn't do anything. I didn't even boot to TWRP
my k40 got same problm, after im in 4.15 ,widevine chenged to L3, very confused, if its due to my update the netflix app or the rom issu... ...

Status
Not open for further replies.