MIUI 12.6 21.4.21/22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 9 (clean installation): dual apps dont work ...
Hello,

To fix dual apps feature:

Go in phone's settings => "Apps" => "Dual apps" => Click the settings icon in the top right corner -> "Delete dual apps' accounts"

Your device will automatically reboot and you can try to create dual apps now. ;)

Nobody mentioned ever this problem before.
About crackling sound throught Bluetooth thats sometimes happens and than you need to restart Bluetooth, its better described in attachment.

I alredy thought that my car speaker was broken. But than I noticed same with home Bluetooth speaker.
I did found someone mentioned it on Reddit but still no fixes
Problem is described in picture.
I am also usom mi9t pro. But its with other xiaomi phone. It's really frustrating that xiaoki didn't fix it for long time.
i had reported from 2 versions ago but nobody had the problem only me.Same as you after i restarted bluetooth no crackling sound, just sometimes i needed second reboot to repair the bluetooth.No solution at this moment

Reactions: Matija_Bambir
Under Miui 10, it was possible to switch to the last app with the gesture control from the side with hold.
Is that no longer possible under Miui 11? or is that only for me?

Reactions: Amr Khedr
Can we get rid of these Chinese characters in AOD?
21449766da385aa1e1d88d838b16f0e1.jpg

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition using Tapatalk
I dont think so...weekly is based on china-dev, so it useses the china theme-store.

Reactions: LaurentiuCTN
RN8:

Fixed/Changes:
  • APN fixed
  • New volume UI (working fine in English)
  • Clock is OK in the reuploaded version
  • Auto brightness works better in my opinion
Issues:
  • Security patch is still March (great going Xiaomi)
  • Widevine is L3

Nobody mentioned ever this problem before.
About crackling sound throught Bluetooth thats sometimes happens and than you need to restart Bluetooth, its better described in attachment.

I alredy thought that my car speaker was broken. But than I noticed same with home Bluetooth speaker.
I did found someone mentioned it on Reddit but still no fixes
Problem is described in picture.
I am also usom mi9t pro. But its with other xiaomi phone. It's really frustrating that xiaoki didn't fix it for long time.
Happens sometimes after some time to my Mi Note 10 Pro too.

Mi 10 Ultra, dual apps storage access problem. Ambient Mode batery charge state not working (always 1 minute left).
Anyway, thanks for the job guys.

hey, could you add another mirror please for mi 11 ultra? the sourceforge one is hanging @100kb/s -.-
would be great :)
best regards

RN8:

Fixed/Changes:
  • APN fixed
  • New volume UI (working fine in English)
  • Clock is OK in the reuploaded version
  • Auto brightness works better in my opinion
Issues:
  • Security patch is still March (great going Xiaomi)
  • Widevine is L3

I should have waited for the reupload. My clock force closes. Barring that everything else seem to work just fine

Amazing and smooth rom, thanks. But "Wallpaper Carousel" doesn´t work properly, on Mi 10 Pro. App works works fine for a while but then it stops working well (always show the same picture), the only way to get app Carousel working again is to set it up again. Has anyone tried? Someone uses Wallpaper Carousel??? Thanks, great work.

CHANGELOG
Settings
Fix - Missing "Wallpaper Carousel" in Lock screen settings

Last edited:
Hi There, just to confirm if the clock issue relates to the Mi9 as well? And if so, if the ROM has been or still has to be uploaded?
In other words, is the Mi9 version with MD5 (dc39adb761a45187a2747af08514bd42) ok to be flashed?
Cool, thanks!

21.4.14/15
Mi 11 Ultra 512gb

Unlocked today + cleanflash through fastboot

-> camera works for around 5 seconds, after that the screen starts to flicker and the systemUI reboots

Sorry for writing here, but new version is delayed and nobody had this issue in the old threath. No other issues found

Its not the camera itself -> its the gps, that the phone forces to crash and reboot the UI. Same problem on googlemaps. Ive disabled the gps in the cameraapp and not it works

I installed one of MIUI 12.5 releases around a month ago.
Is it safe if I install this version now without wiping any data?
Thanks

What is the last working version of twrp for Mi9se?
Exist a version without decryption problem and without the needed of flash the vbmeta at the end of the Flash rom process?

Status
Not open for further replies.