MIUI 12.6 21.4.21/22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
theres a page called
which ports the rom for the Redmi Note 5 Pro/Ai so it should be possible somehow :)
Thanks for the reply, but still need to do some research,for now this runs smoothly, thanks for your time and answer

Apart from the clock (which you have been informed about, and a new version is due to be uploaded), what else are you shouting about is 'still not working'. These are, of course, BETA ROMs, and one must therefore assume that you are installing these as a Beta-tester. ;)
Hey I am not shouting. I just reported the fact that the clock app is not working and I fully understand it is being done. Apart from this the ROM is fine. Don't accuse anyone recklessly!!!!

This is a permission problem. I think you don't give waze the permission to use your location when it is in background

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 mit Tapatalk
No...
I have permissions...
This is only during incoming call....

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

Hey I am not shouting. I just reported the fact that the clock app is not working and I fully understand it is being done. Apart from this the ROM is fine. Don't accuse anyone recklessly!!!!
You answered to someone asking about the ROM "NO, STILL NOT WORKING". It is impossible to guess that you are only talking about the clock app, and not the ROM as a whole, and writing in uppercase is often considered rude and synonym of shouting.

Last edited:
my Redmi Note 7 still using latest Stable 12.0.3
is Last Beta this week recommend to install??

so sad read this week is EOL for RN7..
time to buy new Xiaomi Phone :-D

my Redmi Note 7 still using latest Stable 12.0.3
is Last Beta this week recommend to install??

so sad read this week is EOL for RN7..
time to buy new Xiaomi Phone :-D
RN7 will probably receive some more stable updates. It is only the weeklies that are stopped.

Reactions: arielfzal46
I have noticed that, at least since three Beta releases back, my DND settings do not work correctly.
I need to toggle three times to really disable it, and the schedule DND gets applied at wrong times.

Anybody knows how to fix this? I am getting disturbed at night and I miss notifications during the day.

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

SystemUI is draining too much battery and heating up on Poco F2 Pro
7e954f7e84d69a3b93566eccfe4c6164.jpg

Sent from my Poco F2 Pro using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hello there,

Is the clock app problem solved for Mi9t? Or do we have to wait until next week?

Thanks for the good job anyway, really appreciated!

Envoyé de mon Lenovo TB-J606F en utilisant Tapatalk

Hello there,

Is the clock app problem solved for Mi9t? Or do we have to wait until next week?

Thanks for the good job anyway, really appreciated!

Envoyé de mon Lenovo TB-J606F en utilisant Tapatalk
solved.. download ROM again..

You answered to someone asking about the ROM "NO, STILL NOT WORKING". It is impossible to guess that you are only talking about the clock app, and not the ROM as a whole, and writing in uppercase is often considered rude and synonym of shouting.
please gentlemen, everything cleared up. we all try to help.
It is clear that only the rejoj fails, we have to wait for the rom to reupload.

I found another bug in whatsapp. When I play a voice message, the screen turns off and the audio volume is greatly reduced, hands-free only, while with the phone placed to the ear the audio is reproduced regularly. Trying to unlock the screen, the phone does not respond to commands.

Last edited:
Reactions: bugnug80
Got sick and tired of all the issues I was facing in the Chinese dev ROM, so finally got around to unlocking my Redmi K30 Pro Zoom and switching over to Xiaomi.eu today. Can say immediately that the major issues I was facing with the Chinese ROM, particularly email notifications, appear to have been resolved.

Was also able to figure out how to flash Mi Wallet via Magisk, so I didn't even lose that by switching. Really happy to be back to Xiaomi.eu after nearly a year.

Reactions: Mavrosgatos
I don't have control buttons when I play something on Spotify. This is a rom bug, or app bug? I using MI9.
0eff6b8eb4121d62a3ac187c989294f1.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

SystemUI is draining too much battery and heating up on Poco F2 Pro
If you click on the part of the graph that you want to find out about, you will isolate that section (the blue dots at each end). Underneath you will see the analysis of both hardware and software consuming the battery. That will then give you an idea of where your power is going, and you should be able to do something about it.
Please note, it is not normally the ROM that is the reason - it tends to be your own settings.

Reactions: Silvio1953
Status
Not open for further replies.