MIUI 12.6 21.4.28/29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 11 here, anyone having touch screen problems with this release? Sometimes the sensitivity goes mad and I can't scroll properly (the phone keeps opening menus while scrolling as if I tapped and the scrolling is jittery), and I have to lock the phone and unlock it to make it work properly again. It's sporadic, but It's annoying.

Reactions: Nuschi and Flinta92
Is there a way to fix the Snowy Mountain live wallpaper always showing it's night time despite what time it is? When I reboot, it shows it correctly, then reverts back to being dark.
Isn't it a dark mode issue?

This is the first time this method has been recommended to me. I always did it like I said in my previous message. Doesn't it work the way I said it anymore? To go from stable to weekly and from weekly to stable I always did it like this, what has changed?

Thanks for the help.
It's a bit weird that you haven't bricked your device, haha. In the very first post of each beta it ~says:
  • TWRP Recovery TWRP or TWRP.ME
  • FORMAT /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!)

It's a bit weird that you haven't bricked your device, haha. In the very first post of each beta it ~says:
  • TWRP Recovery TWRP or TWRP.ME
  • FORMAT /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!)

The important thing is not to exit TWRP and always restart in Recovery mode. By doing that, I have never had a problem. In fact, I have never used OTG, when I run out of data on the phone, what I always do is enter DFC and the rom.zip through the computer (the computer recognizes the phone as storage when it is in TWRP)

That's why it surprises me that now something has changed.

Is there a way to fix the Snowy Mountain live wallpaper always showing it's night time despite what time it is? When I reboot, it shows it correctly, then reverts back to being dark.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
Try this:
Long-tap Weather app icon -> App info -> Uninstall updates

Reactions: voklpa
Xiaomi mi11 bug - I cant remove it from notification panel. Always when I turn it off (swipe to right) - it appear again after unlock phone... Only with YT Music app.

Reactions: Craigj90
The important thing is not to exit TWRP and always restart in Recovery mode. By doing that, I have never had a problem. In fact, I have never used OTG, when I run out of data on the phone, what I always do is enter DFC and the rom.zip through the computer (the computer recognizes the phone as storage when it is in TWRP)

That's why it surprises me that now something has changed.
Hm I see, nice way you found then :emoji_laughing:. (Though a bit too dangerous for me :emoji_upside_down:.)

Replied many times. It's Magisk app issue (blocked API key). You can update to the latest Magisk Canary app or check SafetyNet by other app from Play Store (SafetyNet Helper Sample preferred).
Thanks, it does pass on other apps.

ROMs for Redmi K30 5G (picasso) and Redmi K30i 5G (picasso_48m) have been reuploaded again, this time with Widevine L1 certificate renewal support.

We need a Mi 10 Lite Zoom (vangogh) user of Weekly ROM that can make a logcat with our test ROM, contact me if you're a vangogh user who wants L1.

Already installed the re-uploaded one for K30 5G. The Widevine is L1 in DRM info, but when I try to view the device playback specification in netflix it says its L3.

Using K30 5G

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-02-00-11-49-114_com.androidfung.drminfo.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-02-00-11-49-114_com.androidfung.drminfo.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 188
  • Screenshot_2021-05-02-00-12-21-391_com.netflix.mediaclient.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-02-00-12-21-391_com.netflix.mediaclient.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 185
Already installed the re-uploaded one for K30 5G. The Widevine is L1 in DRM info, but when I try to view the device playback specification in netflix it says its L3.
Do not forget to wipe "All data" of Netflix app in phone's settings. ;)

Reactions: Zhayn
I saw on the news talking about xiaomi getting extensive memory feature. Is there a way to enable it already? It's basically more ram for free.

After flashing new rom and then magisk.zip through twrp, i can't complete magisk installation now. Installer closes automatically. Anyone encountered this error before? Video below.

magisk install error

After flashing new rom and then magisk.zip through twrp, i can't complete magisk installation now. Installer closes automatically. Anyone encountered this error before? Video below.

magisk install error
Install the magisk app normally too. If it doesn't open, then flash the zip again. If the issue persists, uninstall magisk from your the app settings, install the manager as an apk and flash the zip. It's ~all about experimenting. :emoji_upside_down:

This is the first time this method has been recommended to me. I always did it like I said in my previous message. Doesn't it work the way I said it anymore? To go from stable to weekly and from weekly to stable I always did it like this, what has changed?

Thanks for the help.

Just use the official TWRP recovery for davinci

Status
Not open for further replies.