MIUI 12.6 21.4.7/8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On redmi note 7 lavender
After update can't make and receive voice calls. When I try to make call or receive call in the status bar appear "x" on signal and appears the message "can't connected to mobile net".
Data works.
Try to redownload rom file and reflash, but still doesn't work.
I flashed the 21.4.1 and now works good.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

I tried it a few times, but I ~don't know if it helped much. I saw though that it takes ~5mins to complete and till then there is ~no sign of it running. So, just wait till it says success or something similar.
Check this post https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/tutorial-battery-drain-lag-after-os-update.58011/

Thanks mate! I will give it a try , but i kinda believe, it will give something like "ten minutes more" SOT, so im trying not to be
so excited :p . I'll check the post!

Thanks mate! I will give it a try , but i kinda believe, it will give something like "ten minutes more" SOT, so im trying not to be
There is also another article on "cmd package bg-dexopt-job" here. It will be up to you whether you want to try it.
Because the weekly ROMs are BETA, settings can change, therefore it would not be a bad idea to review your settings when you upgrade your ROM. My settings seem to be well optimised, but I do review some of the settings from time to time.

I have just run it myself. It took about 40 minutes. I shall have to see what difference (if any) it might make.

The article I linked to also mentions apps slowing down. I think that because I always tidy up my memory before installing the weekly ROMs, my system still works very well. I still have the original data that I put in almost 6 months ago when I first got the phone. I've had to do a few full restores, and about a week ago I did a factory reset, followed by a full restore. My system is quite clear from many of the problems that others suffer from.

So my phone remains fast, and the battery continues to last a long time, and is trouble-free. And I have put in ('dirty flashed') every ROM since I unlocked it.

• Love
Reactions: KGVER
Everything is fine but there is a dual application function error. where the primary app can share the library but the dual app can't do it even though I've given full permissions. I am use k40 pro haydn model. @ingbrzy
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Reactions: birdyZep
Hello there,
I have a Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G and installed via TWRP this latest ROM. Everything works fine. I also just installed the latest version of Magisk app (v22.1). In order to get the hide function I need to install the Magisk app right ? When I click on install, it asks me to select and patch a file. What file is this ? Please advise, thanks.

Camera Settings Crash Problem is solved with the newest update on my Poco F2 Pro. Everything else seems to work just fine.

Big Thanks to the developers.

Reactions: mansell68
I never flashed the persist partition, yet I've been having L3 for three weeks. What if i tried with TWRP_Davinci_Widevine_L1_Patch_v2.zip?

There is something weird with Widevine being broken after rom updates, i think most of the users didnt touch persist partition and yet "lost" widevine.

Even OnePlus "official" updates are being reported by some users that is breaking their widevine.

Has anyone here tried "the fix" posted in some OnePlus forums?
"""Go to google play store>settings>biometric authentication. If the toggle is disabled, just enable it. If prompted to enter password, enter it.
Reboot the phone once and check the widevine status using the DRM info app from the play store. Probably check back in some hours if not immediate
It should come back to L1"""

Reactions: Ryoma
Dirty flashed this ROM on my Mi 10T Pro (wiped cache and dalvik as always). To me it seems smoother and can confirm the sound issue (cracking on high volumes) has been fixed. Will report back on battery endurance.

There is something weird with Widevine being broken after rom updates, i think most of the users didnt touch persist partition and yet "lost" widevine.

Even OnePlus "official" updates are being reported by some users that is breaking their widevine.

Has anyone here tried "the fix" posted in some OnePlus forums?
"""Go to google play store>settings>biometric authentication. If the toggle is disabled, just enable it. If prompted to enter password, enter it.
Reboot the phone once and check the widevine status using the DRM info app from the play store. Probably check back in some hours if not immediate
It should come back to L1"""

I never used the biometric authentication, nevertheless I'll give it a try

I have just run it myself. It took about 40 minutes. I shall have to see what difference (if any) it might make.

The article I linked to also mentions apps slowing down. I think that because I always tidy up my memory before installing the weekly ROMs, my system still works very well. I still have the original data that I put in almost 6 months ago when I first got the phone. I've had to do a few full restores, and about a week ago I did a factory reset, followed by a full restore. My system is quite clear from many of the problems that others suffer from.

So my phone remains fast, and the battery continues to last a long time, and is trouble-free. And I have put in ('dirty flashed') every ROM since I unlocked it.

I also did the optimize with a "success" message and then i entered the command "exit". (took about 15 minutes or less, not having many apps).

I'm currently getting about 4 hours SOT with mobile data always on - because im always on the road and the device is not resting ...always changes from GSM(2g) to 3g (and) to 4g... (2g - villages).

Always using "tidy system" method and im ok, exclude the sounds problems that thankfully fixed !!!
What kind of backup can i do with TWRP and still have a clean flash after? Backup only DATA partition ? is that a good idea?
I just want a clean flash from the part of the clean system... (sorry for long post )

I also did the optimize with a "success" message and then i entered the command "exit". (took about 15 minutes or less, not having many apps).

I'm currently getting about 4 hours SOT with mobile data always on - because im always on the road and the device is not resting ...always changes from GSM(2g) to 3g (and) to 4g... (2g - villages).

Always using "tidy system" method and im ok, exclude the sounds problems that thankfully fixed !!!
What kind of backup can i do with TWRP and still have a clean flash after? Backup only DATA partition ? is that a good idea?
I just want a clean flash from the part of the clean system... (sorry for long post )
Umm, a few things:
1)Wait a little (1-2 days) and check again
2)You probably have a battery drain issue, right? Have you checked the battery stats if anything drains your battery? (To me it was the gallery app.)
3)Twrp creates more of "restore points" rather than "backups". You ~create an "image" of how your phone is at that time and you can restore it later. It's good for fixing bootloops, but not for backing up apps etc. For that, copy your files to your pc (I used total commander on pc) or directly to your external drive (I used total commander on android) and with swift backup (or titanium backup which doesn't support split apks (or batch operations in free version)) create app backups (needs root). If you want check the backup section here.

• Love
Reactions: KGVER
Good evening, many thanks for your work that brings to us this usefull and awesome rom.
On Umi i can't set any wallpaper that the screen only remais black...
Tried to disable dark mode, wipe all dates of miui laucher app, delete all magisk modules but nothing solve...

If I compare the responsiveness on mi9se vs the responsiveness of my old mi6, with last xiaomi.eu rom on it (android 9 I believe)
Mi6 is running much faster and smoother than mi9se, however not all functions that I have here are available, and it is in beta stage so I expect things to become better...

My biggest issue is the lag, even if I reduced the animation factor in developer settings still lags...
I also encounter some weird stuff, while on iherb app, today that caused system ui to hang...
Trying to reproduce, but it requires purchase to be made...

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

Umm, a few things:
1)Wait a little (1-2 days) and check again
2)You probably have a battery drain issue, right? Have you checked the battery stats if anything drains your battery? (To me it was the gallery app.)
3)Twrp creates more of "restore points" rather than "backups". You ~create an "image" of how your phone is at that time and you can restore it later. It's good for fixing bootloops, but not for backing up apps etc. For that, copy your files to your pc (I used total commander on pc) or directly to your external drive (I used total commander on android) and with swift backup (or titanium backup which doesn't support split apks (or batch operations in free version)) create app backups (needs root). If you want check the backup section here.

I will track the battery indeed my friend! About "battery drain"....well things are confusing here, after the "screen on time " the second thing that drains battery everyday is Instagram application or Outlook (email application). Dont know why i get sot like 4 hours only, i used to have in the past (very past days ) about 6:30 hours SOT...and my whole battery lasts for about 9 hours ("phone idle" - if im saying the right words in english ).

Xiaomi Mi9 Widevine L1 to L3 "confirmed"...

Last week I had L1 but with this weekly ROM I lost it. Bye-bye FHD Netflix.

I have never flashed the persist partition.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryoma and DanyXD
Status
Not open for further replies.