MIUI 12.6 21.4.7/8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Factory reset can often sort out various problems.
From the TWRP FAQs:
"If you're installing a nightly update, then oftentimes you don't need to wipe anything at all. However, if you encounter strange behavior, then you may want to consider performing a factory reset."

Thanks, but I already did that three times. Each time it works for a while then in about 1-2 hours of usage it stops working.

Edit: spelling

I found issue with bubble notification on xiaomi.eu beta

Has anyone solved this problem?
IMG_20210414_083545.jpg
Mi 10t pro

I have installed this update for mi note 10, I can't see bugs, except when I try to open settings in camera, camera app crash

Still nothing about twrp for MI 11?
The devs here are not twrp devs
But keep an eye on this thread... if something comes up, you'll know ;)

I have the same problem in my mi9t pro. It only returns to normal after restarting the phone, but soon it becomes slow again. I have to restart the phone several times because of this

Enviado de meu Mi 9T Pro usando o Tapatalk
I can confirm that for mi9T. The speed in 5Ghz limited itself by 100 Mbps after some time. Just reboot the phone bring back higher then 100 speeds. Initially I blamed my router but I observed the other devices work normally.

There are ways to conserve power with the screen - for instance under 'Always-on display & Lock screen'. For instance, I used to have 'Raise to wake' on, until I discovered that that took extra power. Dark mode - if some apps do not look good, you can always exclude them. Other economies could include Lock screen timeout, or Haptic feedback. There are so many things that can be tweeked, which individually would not make much difference, but combined can make a difference.
If you spend a lot of time doing things, then you must expect screen time to consume resources.
Thank you very much, indeed as the haptic feedback does not work well on this update, I had it fully configured.
I just deactivated it put back the 90hz I will keep you posted. I changed her settings on the Touch assistance and the unlocking assistance that I do not use.

The devs here are not twrp devs
But keep an eye on this thread... if something comes up, you'll know ;)

Thanks

Reactions: geoorg
Yeah, bubble notifications are quick reply notifications in the drop down are all messed up in MIUI 12 - I've heard it's not something Xiaomi.eu can fix; it needs to be addressed by Xiaomi in MIUI first
I was asking because on 12.1.4 eea it looked fine without shifted icons frame

Quick question, what's usually the right way to clean flash EU rom? (from stock global to weekly EU)
The way I do it is as follows:
Code:
Unlock bootloader > flash TWRP via ADB > reboot to TWRP > FORMAT DATA/typing YES; ONLY >reboot to recovery<load EU rom zip in the phone memory< flash Xiaomi EU ROM > reboot system
but I've seen youtube tutorials that also wipe data, cache, system, vendor.
Is this nesesary/mandatory?
Can someone please answer?

Hi guys

With the latest beta i'm Lost the RCS message with Google . He says my device is not compatible .

Any solution ?

I'm on mi9tpro

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.