Status
Not open for further replies.

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
Opps, my bad. Thanks for the help ! :)

Anyway, one more question from me.
so for the following weekly ROM,I can just update via OTA? since I already flashed the 3.5.1 TWRP ?
Sadly TWRPs by manuelbianco don't recognize OTA packages for some reason.
You can still try 3.4.2B-1206, OTA works and apparently flashing as well.

DLz07

Members
Nov 13, 2020
Sadly TWRPs by manuelbianco don't recognize OTA packages for some reason.
You can still try 3.4.2B-1206, OTA works and apparently flashing as well.
So I can still using fastboot boot 3.4.2B-1206 OR fastboot boot the TWRP by manuelbianco to flash the following weekly update?
I thought the issue I facing just now was using the TWRP 3.4.2B-1206 to flash the latest ROM ?

Greatus

Members
Jun 23, 2020
I got random reboots on previous version. Is this one fine on MI9 with Magisk? Any major problems?

zxafcgh

Members
Mar 27, 2021
Dark mode, enter the password to lock the screen interface, the screen display is not normal, there are spots,from k30pro

yannsel

Members
Jan 20, 2021
In mi 9t the data restriction does not work, you open Facebook and the alert appears that it cannot use the network, but it lets the application consume data and everything loads in the same well

Dec 3, 2020
Mine is K40, I downloaded the image and then boot up with TWRP, but can't found the image zip file from internal storage, the folders I see in TWRP are different, do you know where is it or how to locate the image zip file?
Try "rom".zip/firmaware-update/recovery.img
(You'll probably have to unzip it to be able to locate it first, unless you're using total commander)

Hinagiku

Members
Apr 28, 2021
Greetings,

I updated my twrp from twrp-3.4.0-0-raphael to twrp-3.5.2_9-0-raphael, then I did a clean installation of this weekly build in my MI 9T Pro and it is working very well so far, just one aesthetic detail (i guess) that I noticed: I use two SIMs, when I deactivate one sim, the signal icon in status bar doesn't dissapear and it shows one marked with an "x" in the center. I come from the last stable build for the mi 9t pro with android 10 and this didn't happend, if I turned off a sim, the signal bar icon disappeared as well. If i don't want to see it, i need to take the sim out.

I will comment about the battery behaviour in the next days.

Thanks to all the people involved in this

Krepsz

Members
Sep 1, 2018
Where i can turn of the system update notification? Momentan i dont want to update and every half hour jump up the notification.

zgfg12

Members
Apr 27, 2021
I have updated my Mi 9T from 21.4.28 to 21.5.12 and everything else is fine (no issues for me with Calendar and so)

However, why my Mi 9T is now everywhere renamed to Redmi K20:
in Settings, About and All Spec
and in fact in all ro.product.*.model props?

Hence all other apps now also report Xiaomi Redmi K20, hence I wonder could it affect Google Play or something

Attachments

Last edited:

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
I have updated my Mi 9T from 21.4.28 to 21.5.12 and everything else is fine (no issues for me with Calendar and so)

However, why my Mi 9T is now everywhere renamed to Redmi K20:
in Settings, About and All Spec
and in fact in all ro.product.*.model props?

Hence all other apps now also report Xiaomi Redmi K20, hence I wonder could it affect Google Play or something
Quite the opposite. We were previously renaming "Redmi K20" (which is what this ROM is intended for, as it's based on China ROM) to "Mi 9T".
We no longer do that, as it causes issues we cannot predict, like breaking Amazon Prime HD support.
You can read more here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/mi-9t-pro-to-redmi-k20-pro-conversion-patch-miui-11-12.56158/

Reactions: JiaiJ and Poney70

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
Hi !
Which is the recommended twrp for Poco F3? or how to install twrp on it?
There's only one TWRP release for POCO F3...

1. Copy the ROM ZIP to Internal storage.
2. While connected to PC, boot TWRP with fastboot:
Code:
fastboot boot twrp-3.5.1_10-0-alioth-Nebrassy.img
3. Flash the ROM.
(TWRP is already included after you flash the ROM)

4fun20

Members
Feb 18, 2021
Hi,
updated flawlessly again .
I hoped it solve the useless(nonfunctional) notification problem on Mi11Ultra.

Against what i read here i am not fully convinced it's really a ROM problem.

Attachments

rubsil

Members
Apr 5, 2020
I have in my Mi9T the TWRP 3.4.0_9-10-mauronofrio, will it work or should I flash other TWRP?

smartjack

Members
Apr 25, 2021
All fine on mi11 ultra via fastboot... I actually think it's a tad smoother than the last beta. We'll see about that yet.

Reactions: 4fun20

TaFN07

Members
Apr 2, 2019
Anyone have this problem ? : slide 3 fingers on the screen doesn't take screenshot.
Mi9 here

Status
Not open for further replies.