MIUI 12.6 21.5.12/13

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 10 Ultra is peace of crap. WTF ist this s**t? I cannot install any of 3.5 twrp. I tried now the twrp-3.5.2_9-0-cepheus.img and still nothing.

So what to do now? I installed this twrp and when i want to enter the twrp i am entering to fastboot with power and volume up wtfff

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: biscoot and Poney70
Mi 10 Ultra is peace of crap. WTF ist this s**t? I cannot install any of 3.5 twrp. I tried now the twrp-3.5.2_9-0-cepheus.img and still nothing.

So what to do now? I installed this twrp and when i want to enter the twrp i am entering to fastboot with power and volume up wtfff
Are you for real? Stop installing any TWRP out there...cepheus, apollo are other phone models. Ultra is cas.
This is the one you need.
recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-1208-XIAOMI10ULTRA-CN-wzsx150.img

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

Yes i am for real. Did not developer wrote, we need 3.5 for installing this ROM? Yes so?

I have allready recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-1208-XIAOMI10ULTRA-CN-wzsx150.img

Why would you even try to flash TWRP made for another phone? Trying to brick yours?
If you have trouble installing the ROM, or don't want to risk it, do the following:
Extract META-INF/com/google/android/update-binary from 21.4.28 and replace the one in 21.5.12 ROM ZIP (same path).

Reactions: Alexbo and biscoot
Why would you even try to flash TWRP made for another phone? Trying to brick yours?
If you have trouble installing the ROM, or don't want to risk it, do the following:
Extract META-INF/com/google/android/update-binary from 21.4.28 and replace the one in 21.5.12 ROM ZIP (same path).

WARNING for users of devices originally released with Android 10 or newer:
Update your TWRP to 3.5.0 or newer.
Anything older than that was built using Android 9 sources, with partial Android 10 (but not Android 11) compatibility.
Otherwise, flashing the ROM might fail.

So what is the newest TWRP for Mi 10 Ultra? You should write more clearly, so that not come to problems.

WARNING for users of devices originally released with Android 10 or newer:
Update your TWRP to 3.5.0 or newer.
Anything older than that was built using Android 9 sources, with partial Android 10 (but not Android 11) compatibility.
Otherwise, flashing the ROM might fail.

So what is the newest TWRP for Mi 10 Ultra? You should write more clearly, so that not come to problems.
I made the statement very clear, and your device shouldn't get special treatment. We're not responsible for TWRP compatibility, quite the opposite, since our update-binary is the same stock one that's included in official ROMs.
The workaround is only relevant for your device since no one takes the initiative to make a proper TWRP 3.5.X_10 build.
Most devices already have at least one TWRP 3.5.X release available and can simply update their TWRP.

Hello, I am using this ROM on K20pro.
anybody here facing issue with WiFi?
The phone takes at least 5 seconds before starts to load a page, or change a video in YouTube or refresh an app. It's like there is no internet.
As phone is working absolutely fine with mobile data, I was under the impression that there is issue with my internet provider. Just out of curiosity I took out my backup phone (redmi note 3) and checked it by connecting to same wifi. It is loading all webpages and playing videos faster (even before my k20 realises that there is internet)

any ideas or suggestions? I already cleared cache in twrp without any success

Thanks and sorry for long post

Update: it seems deleting saved WiFi network and re connecting solved the issue. Will report if this issue comes back

Last edited:
The lag in the unlocking animation (the animation of the icons that zoom in to the home screen) is insane (Poco F2 pro/Redmi K30 pro)
Its like in 9 out of 10 unlocks the animation runs at 10 fps max,the phone feels like its from 2011.

I tried to switch to the Poco launcher that doesnt have this ridiculous animation but the poco launcher won't support full screen gestures anymore and i'm like:

Really Xiaomi? Really?

Isn't there anything that could be done about this?Any mod to the launcher apk to disable this unlocking animation? I think they had done it in the past on the Mi Room rom.

Personally i can't stand this,it ruins my whole experience on this phone..

Hi folks!, Hope someone could kindly help me with this error I'm facing when I try to get into sounds and vibration settings. the app it's close suddenly and when I try to re-enter again an error message is shown. This is happening in a Mi 9T running MIUI 21.5.12 beta

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-16-15-27-32-187_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-16-15-27-32-187_com.miui.home.jpg
    551.6 KB · Views: 161
  • Screenshot_2021-05-16-15-27-36-407_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-16-15-27-36-407_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    558.1 KB · Views: 164
The lag in the unlocking animation (the animation of the icons that zoom in to the home screen) is insane (Poco F2 pro/Redmi K30 pro)
Its like in 9 out of 10 unlocks the animation runs at 10 fps max,the phone feels like its from 2011.

I tried to switch to the Poco launcher that doesnt have this ridiculous animation but the poco launcher won't support full screen gestures anymore and i'm like:

Really Xiaomi? Really?

Isn't there anything that could be done about this?Any mod to the launcher apk to disable this unlocking animation? I think they had done it in the past on the Mi Room rom.

Personally i can't stand this,it ruins my whole experience on this phone..

Personally haven't noticed any issues with this.

Yes i am for real. Did not developer wrote, we need 3.5 for installing this ROM? Yes so?

I have allready recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-1208-XIAOMI10ULTRA-CN-wzsx150.img

yeah your right try installing some of the redmi twrps and let us know how you go, if it doesnt work try installing twrp from every other device except yours, that should work :)

EDIT: genuinely worried you might try this, its sarcasm mate. im on the same twrp and it works fine, try reading through the entire release forum posts before doing dumb s**t and bricking your device.

Can you find it ? I dont see that newest 3.5 for Mi 10 Ultra is existing. So dont be so smart...
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL are you trolling or fr?
for our device (the mi 10 ultra) we don't need 3.5 as there isnt one available for us.....
many of the kind people here have informed you multiple times there is no 3.5 build twrp for us buddy...
you said you have "recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-1208-XIAOMI10ULTRA-CN-wzsx150.img " installed already? i do too and it works for me!! :) you and i have the same phone okay???!!!!??! when i installed it i posted afew pages back about how my got stuck in a boot loop but a simple force power off and back on gotme into the os just fine :)
so how about you do a backup of your phone, try and install the rom through "recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-1208-XIAOMI10ULTRA-CN-wzsx150.img " Twrp and let us know how it goes? if you run into issues the amazing people here will assist you, but im not sure if your trolling or its a language barrier or you just thick.

I am not trolling and i dont care if i brick this peace of crap. It is not working. I installed the latest weekly ROM on the recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-1208-XIAOMI10ULTRA-CN-wzsx150.img and it does not help me the "simple force power off".

So please dont tell me, that there is a "rule" which you can apply to this phone.

I am not trolling and i dont care if i brick this peace of crap. It is not working. I installed the latest weekly ROM on the recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-1208-XIAOMI10ULTRA-CN-wzsx150.img and it does not help me the "simple force power off".

So please dont tell me, that there is a "rule" which you can apply to this phone.
Chill out!
In my personal view it seems to be better for you to go back to stock rom.
No issue there!

Last edited:

install it normally via fastbook , whocares

Can you find it ? I dont see that newest 3.5 for Mi 10 Ultra is existing. So dont be so smart...
Jesus .. you're one arrogant POS. No one is obligated to give you anything or any kind of help. Learn some proper manners and do some research before attempting to do operations on your device that will definitely brick it. I think flashing ROMs might be above your IQ level. Better get someone more intelligent to do it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.