MIUI 12.6 21.5.12/13

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE = "iGears88, bài đăng: 607439, thành viên: 238535"]
redmi k20 pro bị trì hoãn?
[/TRÍCH DẪN]

On Mi 10 Ultra, faced the same problem as most people here. Tried to flash previous version using usb otg, but can't seem to mount it.

When I select usb-otg in mount, it doesn't check the box. Can anyone help?

On Mi 10 Ultra, faced the same problem as most people here. Tried to flash previous version using usb otg, but can't seem to mount it.

When I select usb-otg in mount, it doesn't check the box. Can anyone help?
which twrp u been using?

Update bricks Mi 10 Ultra. I've even done a fresh install with Data Wipe and it still produces countless errors such as "Failed to flash System Partition". Unable to mount system partition in TWRP after the update fails.

Update bricks Mi 10 Ultra. I've even done a fresh install with Data Wipe and it still produces countless errors such as "Failed to flash System Partition". Unable to mount system partition in TWRP after the update fails.
update your TWRP to 3.5.0+

So glad i read the forums before updating, so im on what i believe is the only twrp version available for our devices (TWRP-3.4.2b-0623) (cas mi 10 ultra) looks like ill be avoiding this update untill a new twrp is released? Anyone had success on mi10 ultra updating to this and if so what steps did you take? I normally clear apps from memory, boot to twrp clear cache and dalvik and the folder in data/system/package something... Then flash? Is it hit and miss or definitely not working on mi 10 ultra?

Thanks

Is there to anyone's knowledge a 3.5.0+ recovery for cas? I have been using TWRP-3.4.2b-0623 for ages with no issues. But if with the last update we are having so many problems, do we have an alternative?

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

Reactions: WinterWarrior67
Get 3.5.1 TWRP, boot on it via your computer and install the downloaded rom file that is pending in your phone memory.
EDIT: Reboot to system is much longer than usual, that's normal.
New TWRP is permanently installed for next update.
Enjoy your wonderful phone!
Thanks a lot for the details, should I download the new update into my phone first before rebooting with TWRP? Or follow the normal procedure to reboot with TWRP and then copy the image to the phone?

Just for my convenience , can you please provide me official magisk 23.zip ? Really thanks!
Magisk is no more released as zip but as apk. Go to the official Magisk site on Github:
https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk

Scroll to Downloads, spot Magisk v23, click to open v23 page, scroll down past the Bug Fixes, click on Assets and downliad Magisk-v23.0.apk

Go back to Magisk main page and read Installation Instructions, how to install Magisk with that apk.
For Xiaomi devices you have to patch boot.img !!!!!!!, not recovery.img although Magisk displays Ramdisk No (there is a note about that in the Installation Instructions, although, IMO, it should be better and more visible/clear explained there)

If you still really need Magisk zip file, just rename the apk file to zip.
That is also explained in Installation Instructions, scroll to Custom Recovery section and read

Similarly, if you rename Magisk.apk to uninstall.zip, it will serve as the zip file for uninstalling Magisk through TWRP - find yourself where is that explained in Installation Instructions.
However, if/when you need to uninstall Magisk, better use the Uninstall option from Magisk apk

Attachments

• IMG_20210514_070527.jpg
    IMG_20210514_070527.jpg
    329.6 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the details, should I download the new update into my phone first before rebooting with TWRP? Or follow the normal procedure to reboot with TWRP and then copy the image to the phone?
Both are valid but simplest is if you already downloaded the zip in your phone as OTA.
It is not REBOOT to it is BOOT in TWRP. NO need to install it.

Good morning, on mi9 cepheus when I try to install a new theme (even if I download it from the theme store) it tells me: " not compatible with Miui 10"
But this Rom is not miui 10! This was also the case in the roma prior to this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.