MIUI 12.6 21.5.12/13

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flash OK on Mi 10 Ultra with OTA app. With first boot it looked like Spotify and media notifications issue was solved, but now I have tried again and fails like before. Also, searching in contacts is still very slow.

Thanks for the work.

Reactions: Alexbo
Mi 11 - i have found a calendar bug: whatever i do, calendar week will start with Sunday. There is option to start the week with Monday, or Saturday, but it doesn't work.

Hello, I use a Poco F2 Pro. I've just performed the update. I had TWRP 3.5.1 before the update - after 3.4.1b - Is the downgrade of TWRP normal?

Get 3.5.1 TWRP, boot on it via your computer and install the downloaded rom file that is pending in your phone memory.
EDIT: Reboot to system is much longer than usual, that's normal.
New TWRP is permanently installed for next update.
Enjoy your wonderful phone!
Just for my clarification, does this mean that a TWRP ist included in the zip and gets flashed as recovery partition? Or do I have to flash TWRP manually if I want to have a TWRP on my phone?

Just for my clarification, does this mean that a TWRP ist included in the zip and gets flashed as recovery partition? Or do I have to flash TWRP manually if I want to have a TWRP on my phone?
Latest useful TWRP is included in the rom zip and will be installed as well along with the rom update.
It will be like that for every coming update unless further notice.
A must.
Thanks devs!

Reactions: bmwbasti
Don't donwload it if u have mi10 ultra it's gonna to broke ur phone and u gonna to need to install a new rom

This one is the second release in which there's no rom for Redmi Note 7 ( Lavender ).

It has been forsaken ? :(

Dear admin, Please support my dual app can't using the gallery storage or anything with main app, i don't know why ! please help me fix it

So is it just me or is there a bug with Vanced YouTube Music app, having a disappearing and reappearing notification, or a notification space used by an invisible notification? Because when you're done listening you can't swipe the notification away, only to the side but the space is still being used until you force close the app itself. Even turning off the notifications in the MIUI system settings doesn't get rid of the notification.

Another Mi 10 Ultra horror story here. Tried to update, TWRP shat the bed and I was at the boot loop.

Fortunately lovely people in this thread pointed me to right direction and after updating TWRP with recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-1208-XIAOMI10ULTRA-CN-wzsx150.img, I was able to install 21.4.28 from USB-OTG without losing any data. I got USB-OTG to mount without problems in Mount and then I was able to use it in Install.

== About invisible/unswipable "Media" notification issue (Spotify, Tidal, Youtube Music, Bandcamp, etc.) ==

It's a known Official bug by Xiaomi... :(

Here's a solution to fix this issue (you don't need to re-apply the fix after a reboot but for a ROM update I don't know...):

1) Download and install "Termux" app => Termux-0.113.apk

2) Open Termux and type: su

3) Grant root permissions then type: settings put secure qs_media_resumption 0

4) Type: exit (2 times) to quit Termux. :)

5) Done! You can uninstall Termux app if you want. ;)

-OR-

1) Plug your phone to your computer without allowing transfert files or photos (keep "charge only" mode)

2) Go in phone's settings => My Device => All specs => Tap 7~10 times on the "MIUI Version" tile (until you see "You are now a developer" message)

3) Go back in main settings menu => Additional settings => Developer options (at the bottom) => Enable "USB debugging (Security Settings)" option then enable "USB debugging" option (tick then "OK" to confirm)

4) A pop-up will ask you to authorize ADB via USB => Allow

5) On your computer, open a command-prompt window and type this command: adb devices

6) If you see - for the last line - something like this: 12345678________device then you can continue! :)

7) Type this command: adb shell settings put secure qs_media_resumption 0

8) Done! You can unplug your phone from your computer and disable "USB debugging (Security Settings)" and "USB debugging" options (in developer options page). Then you can also hide the "Developer options" menu => Disable the first option in developer options page then tap "back arrow" icon (top-left) 2 times. ;)

Last edited:
Hello, I use a Poco F2 Pro. I've just performed the update. I had TWRP 3.5.1 before the update - after 3.4.1b - Is the downgrade of TWRP normal?
Same question here.. After the update twrp downgraded to 3.4.1. I reverted back to 3.5.1 manually but I am not sure if it is right to do so..

It's a known Official bug added by Xiaomi in 21.4.28 and sadly not fixed in the latest beta version... :(

Current workaround (requires Magisk/root) is:

1) Download and open "Termux" app (available on Google Play Store), type:
su

2) Grant root permissions then type:
settings put secure qs_media_resumption 0

3) Type exit two times to quit Termux.

4) Done! :)

;)

Perfect, lovely, thank you for quick info and a workaround :)

Reactions: Poney70
Same question here.. After the update twrp downgraded to 3.4.1. I reverted back to 3.5.1 manually but I am not sure if it is right to do so..
It is right to update TWRP manually. ;)

Xiaomi.eu ROMs sometimes include a custom recovery (for some devices) and it will flash it during ROM installation. :)

Reactions: drkstar

Xiaomi.eu ROMs sometimes include a custom recovery (for some devices) and it will flash it during ROM installation. :)
I've owned my first xiaomi device now for about 2 months, before this i had a galaxy s9+ running on stock rom rooted using magisk. I used no-verity-opt-encrypt so it could actually boot. Rooting on stock rom caused loads of issues, such as random reboots aswell as performance related issues. Is it safe to root on xiaomi.eu without having to worry about such issues? I have the mi11 so I also don't have access twrp.

i have 3.4.1 already so i dont need to install 3.51 to update to lasted weekly rom on Poco F2 Pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.