MIUI 12.6 21.5.12/13

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After 21.5.12 update miui battery saver became very agressive with aplications inlcuding mi fit which is xiaomi mi band app.I already set for mi fit no restrictions but same result

I have a question. My MI 11 lite is running on 60hz standard, but after I was in power saving mode, screen goes always to 90hz.
Is there something I can do, that it stays on 60hz after using power saving mode?

Hi
I have the weekly update on my M11 Ultra very good rom.

But one bug is there : I put the Always On Display for 10s but the AOD it's still there
after the elapsed time and some time it dessappear. May be a bug, I think.

But in general this rom is very good and so clean. Thanks for the Xiaomi.eu team for their hard work.

Reactions: katerpanne
Hey, really great work again, thanks.
I just installed magisk, did not try before. Do you guys have magisk modules to recommend?
Thanks.

Cheers

Hey, really great work again, thanks.
I just installed magisk, did not try before. Do you guys have magisk modules to recommend?
Thanks.

Cheers
The ones I have:
Busybox (kinda essential for various rooted apps)
Riru+edxposed modules for edxposed (havent tried lsposed, might have more to offer), requires some process to make it work btw
Acc as part of the acca (advanced charging control app if I remember well)
A module to connect various console remotes to my phone
LP module to keep LP working well (needs to be removed before rom updates as it will probably brick the device otherwise)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-19-15-33-02-237_mru.nz.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-19-15-33-02-237_mru.nz.jpg
    699.2 KB · Views: 215
Reactions: sylar
Hi

But one bug is there : I put the Always On Display for 10s but the AOD it's still there

But in general this rom is very good and so clean. Thanks for the Xiaomi.eu team for their hard work.
Yes, I noticed that AOD bug too.

I have a question. My MI 11 lite is running on 60hz standard, but after I was in power saving mode, screen goes always to 90hz.
Is there something I can do, that it stays on 60hz after using power saving mode?
Just tested that on the Mi 11, same issue, it does not respect the previous setting of the display.

Reactions: Putti
You don't need to use my bootfix if you want to do a clean install. :)

Be sure to use a recent TWRP version (3.5.x). ;)

Hello, I wanted to ask you something, I have the Mi 9T, I update a little to the latest version published in this thread, but my TWRP is 3.4.0, I have searched everywhere for the most current TWRP that I can install on my mi 9t without damaging the recovery, I see that you use a different recovery, could you advise me on this?

EDIT: Could you also direct me to a guide where I can install root on this my 9t?

The ones I have:
Busybox (kinda essential for various rooted apps)
Riru+edxposed modules for edxposed (havent tried lsposed, might have more to offer), requires some process to make it work btw
Acc as part of the acca (advanced charging control app if I remember well)
A module to connect various console remotes to my phone
LP module to keep LP working well (needs to be removed before rom updates as it will probably brick the device otherwise)
Looking at your list, with no extra add-ins, I am getting up to 48 hrs from one charge. That is with a some phone calls, and some internet usage as well.
Also, I have been using Lucky Patcher, again with no add-in, and no adverse reactions.

Separately, with TopJohnWu moving over to Google security, I wonder if things like Magisk will soon be obsolete. The security holes that he was using will probably be plugged.

Hi

Yes - it seems to be an intermittent bug.

Looking at your list, with no extra add-ins, I am getting up to 48 hrs from one charge. That is with a some phone calls, and some internet usage as well.
Also, I have been using Lucky Patcher, again with no add-in, and no adverse reactions.
You mean without all those things I have installed, you get about 2 days with a single charge? (Hm, you can use LP without the module and without the edxposed module? Weird :emoji_laughing:. Its probably fixed then.)

Separately, with TopJohnWu moving over to Google security, I wonder if things like Magisk will soon be obsolete. The security holes that he was using will probably be plugged

About this.. Well he probably knows better than anyone else how to prevent rooting and modification, so ~dunno how this thing will end.. He said on his twitter that he's trying to find a way to work on magisk again (currently not allowed to), but like others I kinda doubt he will release safetyness bypasses (otherwise what's the point of working on android "security" :emoji_laughing:?). But either way, I ~haven't ever donated to magisk or something, so ~dunno if my opinion matters on this :emoji_upside_down:.

Reactions: Silvio1953
Yes and yes :D (and yes!)
Nice!
(By the way, I try to use ~65% of the battery per charge instead of 100% to make it last longer, so it probably affects how long my battery lasts per charge.)
Mine from ~05:00 to ~18:30 lost around 35%.
Also, what's the discharge rate on yours when not in use?

Nice!
(By the way, I try to use ~65% of the battery per charge instead of 100% to make it last longer, so it probably affects how long my battery lasts per charge.)
Mine from ~05:00 to ~18:30 lost around 35%.
Also, what's the discharge rate on yours when not in use?
I rarely use the 30W (wireless) charger - sometimes only to boost the battery if I'm going out. I normally use the USB connection from my laptop, which is quite low power, so it's a slow and gentle charge. It also allows me to backup and exchange files with my laptop.

Once or twice a month, I let the battery drop quite low - normally less that 10%. I then try not to remove the cable until it is 100%. And 100% does not always mean that it is fully charged. I have part of a widget that I made that tells me when it is fully charged, and that is some time after reaching 100%. And I quite often leave the cable in anyway (aware that the AI should kick in if necessary).

Likewise, my laptop battery is not connected. So I am running from the mains the whole time - preserving the battery for when I go out and need it.

To get 48 hours from one charge it must average 2% per hour. When it's being used, it probably goes to around 4-6%/hour, obviously depending upon the app, etc. So when not in use (and left alone with no interruptions), I would estimate approximately 1-1.25%/hour. I doubt I would get better than that even if I was to use a battery-saving app.

Reactions: Blastboom Strice
Hi !

On my Mi 9 (cepheus),

Rooted with Magisk v23 OK (Root Checker app)
Safety Net Status Passed (Root Checker app)
Widevine CDM Security Level L1 (DRM Info app)

Issues releved:
- the shutter sound and focus sound when I take a picture are mute.
- In calendar app, I set in Settings, "Start of the week: Monday", but it always displays Sunday for the first day of the week.
- Notifications for medias apps are still blocked, but it was already sayed.

Thanks you to the devs team !

I rarely use the 30W (wireless) charger - sometimes only to boost the battery if I'm going out. I normally use the USB connection from my laptop, which is quite low power, so it's a slow and gentle charge. It also allows me to backup and exchange files with my laptop.

Once or twice a month, I let the battery drop quite low - normally less that 10%. I then try not to remove the cable until it is 100%. And 100% does not always mean that it is fully charged. I have part of a widget that I made that tells me when it is fully charged, and that is some time after reaching 100%. And I quite often leave the cable in anyway (aware that the AI should kick in if necessary).

Likewise, my laptop battery is not connected. So I am running from the mains the whole time - preserving the battery for when I go out and need it.

To get 48 hours from one charge it must average 2% per hour. When it's being used, it probably goes to around 4-6%/hour, obviously depending upon the app, etc. So when not in use (and left alone with no interruptions), I would estimate approximately 1-1.25%/hour. I doubt I would get better than that even if I was to use a battery-saving app.
Additionally ...
I only have 10 apps on autostart. I have about 5 apps locked into recents. Occasionally I clear the memory, and run cleaner, and tidy up recents. Used RAM is about 5GB out or 8GB. So I would say that memory management also plays quite a large part of it.
So those who complain about poor battery performance need to look at their own settings and organisation (as I always say), or else carry a power pack or have a charging unit with them!

Additionally ...
I only have 10 apps on autostart. I have about 5 apps locked into recents. Occasionally I clear the memory, and run cleaner, and tidy up recents. Used RAM is about 5GB out or 8GB. So I would say that memory management also plays quite a large part of it.
So those who complain about poor battery performance need to look at their own settings and organisatoin (as I always say), or else carry a power pack or have a charging unit with them!
Lol I have around 100 apps (out of ~500) on autostart, but my the ram used is about 4.5gb. Hm, I might be a bit stricter and allow fewer apps to autsostart.

Hi !

On my Mi 9 (cepheus),

Rooted with Magisk v23 OK (Root Checker app)
Safety Net Status Passed (Root Checker app)
Widevine CDM Security Level L1 (DRM Info app)

Issues releved:
- the shutter sound and focus sound when I take a picture are mute.
- In calendar app, I set in Settings, "Start of the week: Monday", but it always displays Sunday for the first day of the week.
- Notifications for medias apps are still blocked, but it was already sayed.

Thanks you to the devs team !
I find that when I turn on Battery saver ( / Settings / Battery ) it turns off some of the standard sounds. These are at / Settings / Sound & touch / Additional settings .

Dears, I'm on xiaomi.eu stable rom 12.5 (Poco f3). Can I install weekly ROM without format?
Typically, you would need to format your data partition when going from stable to weekly (or vice versa). Some have occasionally managed it without. If you want to try that, then I would strongly recommend that you do a full backup (eg. nandroid) before doing it so that you can revert to the backup should it not work. If your data is not too important, then you can try without a backup. If it then does not behave as expected, you can then try a Factory reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.