MIUI 12.6 21.5.12/13

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello :)

You can install any custom recovery you like for your davinci (latest versions are recommended) => https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=318221&sort_by=date&sort_dir=DESC

For all custom recovery as a "zip" file => Simply install the zip file in your current custom recovery (TWRP) in order to install the new custom recovery. ;)

And here's my guide for installing Magisk => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...nstalling-android-11-update.60181/post-594671
Thank you very much it worked

Reactions: Poney70
Look for the latest twrp-3.5.2_9-0-davinci right on the official TWRP site:

Also, for the Magisk Installation instructions on the official Magisk Github site:

And important: You have to patch BOOT (not Recovery) image. There is a note/exception there talking about, but probably not clear enough that it applies to Xiaomi

At the end, in Magisk app, Settings, enable MagiskHide (hide Magisk from various forms of detection) option - it's no more enabled by default

Anyway, I have Mi 9T too with Xiaomi.eu 21.5.12, latest TWRP twrp-3.5.2_9-0, and latest Magisk v23 installed by patching and flashing the boot.img, and everything is ok
Thank you very much for your explanation .

Can you use or view photo via dual WhatApp or facebook ?

Because i don't know this update fix problem about scoped storage from google or not
which google said we wil fix this month
I don't really use Gallery and so but from MiXplorer I can select any photo or screenshot (or document file) and then Share, WhatsApp, then choose main or dual WA instance and send it

Similarly, I can further Share the received files from both main and dual WA, including Save to option to save it e.g. to Download folder

That's it and basically enough and fine for me

Redmi 9T Always going up like this How to fix it?
This happens when Permissions checks location. If its really bothering you then you can disable location as a temporary solution but you won't be able to use location based services though.
I have 9T too and this bug has been there since last 3-4 releases. I have disabled location and it doesn't bother me now.

Reactions: Teerapong
Hi !

On my Mi 9 (cepheus),

Rooted with Magisk v23 OK (Root Checker app)
Safety Net Status Passed (Root Checker app)
Widevine CDM Security Level L1 (DRM Info app)

Issues releved:
- the shutter sound and focus sound when I take a picture are mute.
- In calendar app, I set in Settings, "Start of the week: Monday", but it always displays Sunday for the first day of the week.
- Notifications for medias apps are still blocked, but it was already sayed.

Thanks you to the devs team !

How can you get L1 ?

I use Mi 9 too but can get only L3 now.

Hi admin,xiaomi mi 10(umi) security patch level why different the china beta...see screenshots..

Hi admin,xiaomi mi 10(umi) security patch level why different the china beta...see screenshots..View attachment 36791
On the same phone, Mi 9T, two different screens show two different Security update dates.
Privacy screen June 1, 2020.
Security status screen May 1, 2021.
By Changelog, the second should be valid

Must be related to the two dates (one screen reads from first prop, the other screen from the second prop) in the props (old date from the China ROM props and new *_real from Xiaomi.eu weekly):
getprop ro.build.version.security_patch
2020-06-01
getprop ro.build.version.security_patch_real
2021-05-01
getprop ro.vendor.build.security_patch
2020-06-01
getprop ro.vendor.build.security_patch_real
2021-05-01

Attachments

• IMG_20210520_192953.jpg
    IMG_20210520_192953.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_20210520_193106.jpg
    IMG_20210520_193106.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:
If I'm not missunderstanding

I use dual WhatsApp (dual SIM, dual numbers) and yes, I can access /data/user/999 and its com.whatsapp folder from MiXplorer and the terminal app
how did you decrypt that 999 user?? Is there a way other than being rooted or what? please share some knowledge about that.. I'm always having a failure to decrypt message on twrp whenever I decrypt my main user 0

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk

I'm not able to receive calls on this version on Mi 9T Pro. But if I make a call myself, I am then able to receive calls after that. Am I the only one with this issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.