MIUI 12.6 21.5.20/21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i am using Poco F2 Pro. Phone closes background apps after come home screen in a 5 seconds. This problem started last week version. And continue this week version too. I tried app by app to close battery optimization and chose don't optimize. And locked apps in recent app. But still phone close apps.

When we want to downgrade from weekly to stable, we need format data from twrp, that is clear to me :). But what format data formating? I suppose twrp stay, and we just need to copy stable rom from pc to phone again!?

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk

When we want to downgrade from weekly to stable, we need format data from twrp, that is clear to me :). But what format data formating? I suppose twrp stay, and we just need to copy stable rom from pc to phone again!?

Format data does what the name implies...it removes all userdata including apps data by formatting the data partition

Yes copy stable rom to phone after reboot to twrp

hi @all. after i create a widget on my homescreen, i can`t open the app thru the widget! any ideas? i use Nova Launcher on my MI9T thx

hi @all. after i create a widget on my homescreen, i can`t open the app thru the widget! any ideas? i use Nova Launcher on my MI9T thx
Does it only work while the app was open recently?

If yes, ensure the app can Auto start and disable miui battery saver.

You also might wanna try Nova beta 7.

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Does it only work while the app was open recently?

If yes, ensure the app can Auto start and disable miui battery saver.

You also might wanna try Nova beta 7.

Regards.

i'm on nova beta 7. and it makes no difference if the app was open etc. auto start is enabled and battery is disabled.

after i create the widget, i only can open the widgets ones. after i close the app completely, it's not possible to open it again. i have to delete the widget and create it new, or i open the app drawer and open the app there. i tried it with miui system launcher, but i don't like it. the widget have to much space on the edges around the screen. i use nova since years, and don't want to change. never had problems, but miui for me has to much bugs. but i'm also done with searching for a good rom. i always was on custom roms. but i'm tiered of flashing etc. seems i have to get used to it.

Last edited:
i'm on nova beta 7. and it makes no difference if the app was open etc. auto start is enabled and battery is disabled.

after i create the widget, i only can open the widgets ones. after i close the app completely, it's not possible to open it again. i have to delete the widget and create it new, or i open the app drawer and open the app there. i tried it with miui system launcher, but i don't like it. the widget have to much space on the edges around the screen. i use nova since years, and don't want to change. never had problems, but miui for me has to much bugs. but i'm also done with searching for a good rom. i always was on custom roms. but i'm tiered of flashing etc. seems i have to get used to it.
Mate, I have the same issue but i just found a solution :)

510c63379065b19c1f0779bb2fca2c6f.jpg

Just enable this for the affected Application behind the widget and it will work!

Formatting Data will also wipe Internal memory (incl. your downloaded ROM).
To the other side, installing the ROM should not interfare to Data partition.
Hence, first install the ROM (while still having the downloaded ROM on Internal memory) and then, before rebooting, Format Data - formatting Data partition will not wipe your just installed ROM from System, Vendor, etc partitions

Reactions: Poney70
Don't know if you noticed you're on MIUI EU, china stable really don't mean nothing at this point.

I noticed. Not sure you noticed the EU ROM is based on CHINA ONLY releases, stable & weekly,
or IOW, it means everything for users who want to run the stable EU ROM on these devices.

Hi, i am using Poco F2 Pro. Phone closes background apps after come home screen in a 5 seconds. This problem started last week version. And continue this week version too. I tried app by app to close battery optimization and chose don't optimize. And locked apps in recent app. But still phone close apps.
Unfortunately the same here. TapLock helped but just for some more minutes. Maybe next week's build will solve the problem.

I noticed. Not sure you noticed the EU ROM is based on CHINA ONLY releases, stable & weekly,
or IOW, it means everything for users who want to run the stable EU ROM on these devices.
It's everything sure, but don't forget we're tied to the speed of EU devs and frankly it's not good. Expect something next week or something bth

Just got the new update 21.5.26 on my Poco F2 Pro/Redmi K30 Pro thanks to the developers.

Perhaps I should wait for mods to make new thread for this update but I will ask her.

After the update the time now says Morning/Night instead of AM/PM is there somewhere in the settings to turn it back?

Last edited:
It's everything sure, but don't forget we're tied to the speed of EU devs and frankly it's not good. Expect something next week or something bth
So slow... Is already there since one hour.

Attachments

• IMG_20210527_183311.jpg
    IMG_20210527_183311.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 227
Status
Not open for further replies.