MIUI 12.6 21.5.20/21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the exact same problem posted above when trying to use haydn TWRP: fastboot boot twrp-3.5.1-haydn.img -> device says loading boot.img, then after a while it just boots into system. I don't think this TWRP is working...

At least if I try Venus TWRP I get the normal TWRP screen (can't press anything though) and can get to adb shell via a PC.

C:\Users\nocma\Downloads\K40Pro>fastboot boot twrp-3.5.1-haydn.img
downloading 'boot.img'...
OKAY [ 5.344s]
booting...
OKAY [ 0.215s]
finished. total time: 5.574s

Then, after a while, it starts right up to system.

Last edited:
ROM update with TWRP 3.5.0 unofficial, but i had this issue, when i did wipe cache
failed to mount "/system_ext" (Permission denied)
E:Unable to decryp FBE devise
But it update and no new problems
NOTE: Don´t ask me , pattern

Redmi K30 5G
Try this:
Go to advanced->file manager and the delete a file called "extm" found in /data/extm/
(It may not work though.)

it does not boot and restarts in recovery, it sends me the message in red.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-21-18-08-58[1].png
    Screenshot_2021-05-21-18-08-58[1].png
    137.5 KB · Views: 196
Updated Mi 9T from 21-5-12 to 21-5-20, all good so far

And the week now starts with Monday - thanks

I have just one question:

I wanted to (fast) download 21-5-20 from Updater, but I had:
- Settings, My device marking about Update available
- but when I tapped Check for updates in Updater, it showed me You are up to date (tried several times since last evening till today afternoon when I eventually downloaded 21-5-20 directly from AFH)

Now, upon I updated to 21-5-20, Settings / My Device again marks as if update is available (if I understand the screens properly) although I'm now up-to-date to the latest 21-5-20

Attachments

• Settings.jpg
    Settings.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 198
  • MyDevice-5_12.jpg
    MyDevice-5_12.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 200
  • About-5_12.jpg
    About-5_12.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 202
  • MyDevice-5_20.jpg
    MyDevice-5_20.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
Now, upon I updated to 21-5-20, Settings /My Device still marks as if update is available (if I understand the screens properly) although I'm now up-to-date to 21-5-20
I don't have this issue on my Mi 9T, you should try to clear "All data" of the Updater app, in phone's settings. ;)

Hello,

I can see on the Weekly device list that Mi 9T pro / K20 Pro is listed. I don't see any downloads for it on the 2 links provided. Also, not showing up on the built in updater. Is raphael/raphaelin not included for any future updates?

Thanks

I don't have this issue on my Mi 9T, you should try to clear "All data" of the Updater app, in phone's settings. ;)
When I updated to 21-5-20, I wiped Cache.
Upon the update, I just did Clear cache and Clear all data for Updater app from Settings / Apps - but it didn't help to me (Settings / My Device still shows as if Update is available)

Btw, previously with 21-4-28 and earlier I did not have the issue, Update was showing only when new weekly really became available and couple of times I successfully used Updater for (fast) download the new weekly (but it did not work for me with 21-5-12 when 21-5-20 became available)

Last edited:
Hello,

I can see on the Weekly device list that Mi 9T pro / K20 Pro is listed. I don't see any downloads for it on the 2 links provided. Also, not showing up on the built in updater. Is raphael/raphaelin not included for any future updates?

Thanks
(From 2nd post)
DELAYED DEVICES
star, cepheus, raphael, umi

Reactions: osnix and JiaiJ
okay next step:

if i try to just enter
fastboot boot twrp-recovery-venus in cmd
it says command unkown

manually start the img says: Image is broken.

Redownloaded several times.
Uff...

You should have a folder on your PC
with fastboot.exe, adb.exe etc, right?

Now copy the image in that folder , then open cmd as administrator, cd in that folder you have fastboot installed, then run the command from within that folder.

I've always wondered what's best - to wipe dalvik/cache after updating rom or not? What do you think?

Hi there. I'm just wondering why i cant flash this weekly build. I have the 21.5.12 beta with clean isntall, and i wanted to update the newest with dirty flash. But.. if im booting into twrp i cant find the downloaded zip on the internal storage.(only a lot of folders with strange names -on internal, sd) I cant update from updater menu. What am i doing wrong? I'm using Mi10T Lite!

Thank you!

Hi there. I'm just wondering why i cant flash this weekly build. I have the 21.5.12 beta with clean isntall, and i wanted to update the newest with dirty flash. But.. if im booting into twrp i cant find the downloaded zip on the internal storage.(only a lot of folders with strange names -on internal, sd) I cant update from updater menu. What am i doing wrong? Thanks

We don't have an magic ball to ask about your device.. So before telling us about a problem, how about to tell us what phone that is ?

Reactions: geoorg
I'm kinda have a problem with battery drain on mi 9t :). Maybe is too early, just one charging in the morning, but about 40,50% faster battery drops, for now..

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk

I've used this commands for redmi k40 pro, it works but now when in in the twrp the touch doesn't works, i can use miui fine but twr no

Yep, I forgot to mention but now its correct.. anyway Mi10T Lite :) sorry
With whatever device you have when you see strange names to TWRP folders your storage is encrypted and you have to format data ..
If you have set any fingerprint try to delete them or change password to a motivo pattern and enter TWRP again to check if you can see your folders ..

Reactions: Adamfogel
With whatever device you have when you see strange names to TWRP folders your storage is encrypted and you have to format data ..
If you have set any fingerprint try to delete them or change password to a motivo pattern and enter TWRP again to check if you can see your folders ..
Oh, no.. that's exactly i dont want to do again. :D but before i installed the previous build i did format data before install, and after install because it was bootlooping all the times. yes, i have fingerprint and password as well. But i can cancel it in twrp and after that i'm able to do things in it. Is there any other way to solve this?

Oh, no.. that's exactly i dont want to do again. :D but before i installed the previous build i did format data before install, and after install because it was bootlooping all the times. yes, i have fingerprint and password as well. But i can cancel it in twrp and after that i'm able to do things in it. Is there any other way to solve this?
Set a pattern as screen lock, try again, twrp should ask for the pattern, if not re-flash twrp (latest / recommended version).

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

The only way is to set a motivo pattern to decrypt storage in TWRP , not pin numbers ..

my friends any suggestions , my MI 10T 5g , after last update stuck on recovery , it won't boot the system any restart will lead only to recovery >>> i am open to any suggestion not include factory reset ,

Status
Not open for further replies.