Show #22

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 2 mit Tapatalk
Screenshot_2021-05-27-21-16-55-345_com.android.settings.jpg

Reactions: Excellent Work
Phone sometime hang when unlocking.
It hangs and screen went all black ,cant do anything and
Have to hard reboot.
Mi10t pro

And what is that morning thing on statusbar.
Can turn off?

Maybe it is the unlock that fails. Happens to me on my 12.1

I can confirm 3 issues. Messaging app slide to right or left mark as read features dont work.
Scheduled sunset sunrise dark mode not show in screen settings (mi 10)
And themes not applying messaging app. Always default.

Looks like Mi 10 didn't get that option. You'll have to wait for next update.
No rush :)
I do like to try out new features.
Also, as a refinement - I wonder if there are to be adjustments for twilight, which varies considerably depending upon your latitude, like ± 30, 60, 90 minutes, etc.

I can confirm 3 issues. Messaging app slide to right or left mark as read features dont work.
Scheduled sunset sunrise dark mode not show in screen settings (mi 10)
And themes not applying messaging app. Always default.
Hmm - I don't remember the sliding to mark as read, but it is often in email apps. With the long click, you can mark multiple conversations to mark as read.
What I have noticed in the Messaging app is that when you mark some conversations for some action, and then do the action, or unmark them, my list goes right to the bottom. I then have to scroll all the way back up to the top again to get to the current conversations.
... and, I wonder if the widget list is ever going to be put into alphabetical order? ;)

Delayed devices:
raphael

Is this going to be a thing now? second week in a row. There isn't any reason you could tell us? I know these things aren't the things we suppose to ask but i just think we should know if there is anything we should know. I'm sure i'm not alone eagerly waiting for a update since the 2 previous we got weren't so great. Well sorry for the trouble my question might have brought you and hope you have an answer.

Is this going to be a thing now? second week in a row. There isn't any reason you could tell us? I know these things aren't the things we suppose to ask but i just think we should know if there is anything we should know. I'm sure i'm not alone eagerly waiting for a update since the 2 previous we got weren't so great. Well sorry for the trouble my question might have brought you and hope you have an answer.
Ask Xiaomi. We don't know, really. They are writing "phone is unavailable in certain scenarios". Today Mi 9 was mentioned as suspended but they released ROM for this device. It isn't probably a case for Mi 9T Pro, unfortunately.

Missing translation of the date & month in Notify panel and Control center.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-27-23-24-03-471_com.miui.notification.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-27-23-24-03-471_com.miui.notification.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:
Ask Xiaomi. We don't know, really. They are writing "phone is unavailable in certain scenarios". Today Mi 9 was mentioned as suspended but they released ROM for this device. It isn't probably a case for Mi 9T Pro, unfortunately.
Ok. I'm still waiting for them to make a replacement for mi k20 pro and the new phones are getting things only mostly right so i wouldn't want to settle to something expensive i'm not happy with nor to something cheap that doesn't upgrade anything but the software support. Sure two weeks in a row isn't that major on it's own but because this is the first time we have been passed by and now for two weeks in a row it just feels that the support is slipping away. In reality though i'm sure there will be more support to come but ...well you get what i'm saying i'm sure so i'll just shut up for a week. :)

Reactions: explorerv
Check this post

There are two items relating to raphael on RealMi Central - here and here which might give you a better insight as to what is happening.

Reactions: truelutti
Status
Not open for further replies.