MIUI 12.6 21.5.26/27

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, since 2 updates I have a Widevine Drm L1 problem on my Poco F2 Pro. I am watching a series on Netflix and after 1 hour I have an error message it causes a restart and a reset of the Netflix password. I then find myself in L3 and I lose my offline programs. I have to restart the phone and erase the Netflix data to recover L1. The Drm information also presents L3, so this is not a problem with the Netflix app. I have a loss of rights and a switch from L1 to L3 once or twice a day. Am I the only one?

just wondering, does anyone have issue where the updater app downloads till 100% and then gets stuck there? using a mi10 ultra
Yup, happens to me every week ...always need two or three tries until it completes

(Poco F2 Pro) Wifi transfer bug remains

Operation time outs while transferring files via wifi from Xiaomi's Share Me app.

When you start it it seems like its working but after some file transfers (random number,no pattern) the operation time outs.

I tried restoring an older version of the app with titanium and it also didn't work.Also newest version works on my other phone on older miui firmware.

So its a bug starting from the previous update (21.5.20-21)

Can somebody confirm? Just open Share Me app,connect to computer and try to transfer some pictures back and forth from phone to pc

POCO F2 PRO
Well my record using XIAOMI.EU roms is very short. I came from global stock 12.0.4--> stable xiaomi.eu 12.0.8--> weekly 12.5 12.3.31--> stable xiaomi.EU 12.5.2 --> and finally changed to this weekly.
Coming from the stable (12.5.2) was a wise decision, i feel is a more "mature" rom, more fluid, still have widevine lvl1 , not netflix problem. Tried the shareme app to find if there was a problem with it, i copied the 3.8GB 21.5.26 rom from my computer to my phone and viceversa without any problem.

i have a rom-display-configuration question.
the only way to avoid dimming/darkening screen while watching hdr content in youtube, netflix etc is "disable HW overlays"? or is there another way?
thanks to every developer for your hard work

Hmm may be is placebo , but i feel it more responsive and fluid ...for now. They changed bottom bar from blurry to fully transparent which i don't like it. I prefer it with blur effect.

BEFORE
(BLUR EFFECT IS NOT SO GOOD ON ONE DARK COLOR BACKGROUND)View attachment 36983

NOW
( FULLY TRANSPARENT I DON'T LIKE IT)View attachment 36984

When did the system launcher had blurred homescreen search bar? eu devs uses RELEASE variant rather than the ALPHA variant that the china weekly beta really uses. RELEASE variant doesn't have that blurring features because it doesn't really have that many features compared to ALPHA that xiaomi updates more frequently.

Hi all, I read on 21.5.20 thread, that MI9T will get 21.5.27 release, does anyone can confirm me this? Thanks in advance.

Enviado desde mi Redmi K20 mediante Tapatalk

Easy update from previous version. Everything seems perfect. Thank you developers!
From Mi9 lite

another noob question here, but has anyone noticed how adaptive notifications keeps resetting to "Notifications" even when you change it to the android one or none? think its whats stopping me from getting notifications from gmail and what not. this is for the mi 10 ultra btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.