MIUI 12.6 21.5.26/27

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After flashing this Update I haven't encounter any problems in my RN8 except YouTube 60Fps still not fixed,when you play a YouTube video 1080P60 seems like you are watching in 30Fps....it's so noticeable I don't know how to fix it

If I change my clock to 12-hour, I also get 'evening'.
If I put it back to 24-hour, the 'evening' disappears again.

(An observation: do you really need to put in such a large picture just to show the top line?)
I fully agree with your above comment.
Photo and screen shots MUST be send as attachment ONLY.
That in order to avoid such pollution all along the thread for no or low interest...

Hello guys, every time I get the weekly version update, do I have to reinstall the system all over again? or just normal update the new version that comes out on top of the system I'm already on??

read post #2
Unfortunately, things changed. Yesterday evening (till midnight, CET), it was only raphael on the Delayed list (now, davinci is added as delayed, too)

And on the Telegram (screenshot from https://t.me/xiaomiui, as of now when writing this post), Mi 9T was announced to be received 21.5.27, with the download link:

Hoping, not abandoned forever

PS: On https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/archive/miui/davinci
Mi 9T received Xiaomi China Weekly 21.5.27 (but not to be mixed with the beloved Xiaomi.eu)

Attachments

• IMG_20210528_064209.jpg
    IMG_20210528_064209.jpg
    346.1 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:
Reactions: biscoot
At times the Mi9 cepheus goes back 2-3 steps as if by magic. Example: I open the forum, log in, want to write a post and in the middle of typing, Chrome goes back step by step through the steps until I close the browser. the same thing happens in the settings ...

Unfortunately, things changed. Yesterday evening (till midnight, CET), it was only raphael on the Delayed list (now, davinci is added as delayed, too)

And on the Telegram (screenshot from https://t.me/xiaomiui, as of now when writing this post), Mi 9T was announced to be received 21.5.27, with the download link:

Hoping, not abandoned forever

PS: On https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/archive/miui/davinci
Mi 9T received Xiaomi China Weekly 21.5.27 (but not to be mixed with the beloved Xiaomi.eu)
K20 is obsolete, now.
It is time to move to AOSP custom, what I did for this phone..

The first attempt at screenshot, it still doesn't work (whether you proceed from physical keys or from the toogle).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-28-07-34-57-360_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-28-07-34-57-360_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.jpg
    386.4 KB · Views: 236
Reactions: alanjmrt94
I can confirm 3 issues. Messaging app slide to right or left mark as read features dont work.
Scheduled sunset sunrise dark mode not show in screen settings (mi 10)
And themes not applying messaging app. Always default.
The slide to delete issue is there for several weeks, I have asked several times in forum but no answer... My guess is that this is a Xiaomi change.
I would really like the slide option to be back it is useful

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

Reactions: joy427
i can't decrypt with twrp. Keeps saying pattern failed when its correct.
If i remove it /sdcard/ is empty and i can't format data.

Hi, Thank you for great Roms. Please explain how do I use this new incognito mode. Great Idea.

Hi, Thank you for great Roms. Please explain how do I use this new incognito mode. Great Idea.
Settings > privacy protection > protection > incognito

Turn it on

On each app info > permission screen, you'll see the incognito notice.

Tap on it to enable or disable incognito.

Reactions: Poney70 and Talik51
Hello team !!! In the last update and in the previous update, the gesture in the sms application does not work (swipe right to check how read, and left to select delete)

Last edited:
Hello team !!! In the last update and in the previous update, the gesture in the sms application does not work (swipe left to check how read, and right to select delete)
Hello, swipe gestures were removed in latest versions of the Messaging app by Xiaomi. That's all. ;)

Reactions: JiaiJ
Hi.
In the full feature list i can see “notification priority settings”. Where are these?
I just get this:
cdea05523f2cc8104971167ae32a7732.jpg

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

I fully agree with your above comment.
Photo and screen shots MUST be send as attachment ONLY.
That in order to avoid such pollution all along the thread for no or low interest...

Hi @Iain_B & @LOLO9393.

just to make sure I understood correctly. You mean a screenshot and a photo is better than 1000 words ?

So you know what I'm referring to, attached is a photo and a screenshot :)

Happy day & kind regards Kater

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: alexfernando651
Status
Not open for further replies.