MIUI 12.6 21.6.16/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a problem with L/R audio ,these are inverted ,i don't know how to solve it anyone have the same problem?and how can i solve it?

I have a problem with L/R audio ,these are inverted ,i don't know how to solve it anyone have the same problem?and how can i solve it?

Weird, what type of audio solution do you use? AUX (3.5mm jack), bluetooth?

What brand and model of headphones/earphones/speakers do you have?

Does it happen on every single audio device/source?

The error appeared after update 21.6.16
I don't know was it too complicated or too much work for you to read and to follow:
Search Internet for Google app crashing - you'll find that Google has confirmed a problem with their latest update

And/or go to Google Play, open Google App and read the crash reports from users on various phones and Android versions etc

Anyway, for people who must be spoon-fed, screenshots attached and a link to one of the numerous articles:

Attachments

• GooglingForCrash.jpg
    GooglingForCrash.jpg
    634 KB · Views: 240
  • GooglePlay-GoogleApp-Reviews.jpg
    GooglePlay-GoogleApp-Reviews.jpg
    407.3 KB · Views: 242
  • GoogleConfirmsCrash.jpg
    GoogleConfirmsCrash.jpg
    507.4 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
Does the latest (or last weeks) weekly include some fix/calibration for F3 (and others) Green tint issue? A user is claiming this on a FB group, im really interested in this as my unit is showing this green tint issue running Global or .EU stable roms, thanks.

Good morning. For a few weeks after the update (I don't remember which one), I have a problem that most notifications appear only after unlocking the phone. I do not have battery optimization, the applications have autostart turned on, other settings according to the ideas found on the forum are also set. I tried to go to a stable rom, the same problem. I'm back for the latest weekly rom( clean install) , also this problem and I don't know what to do anymore. Maybe you have some ideas or it happens to someone?

PS. Thanks for Your hard work for us :)

Good morning. For a few weeks after the update (I don't remember which one), I have a problem that most notifications appear only after unlocking the phone. I do not have battery optimization, the applications have autostart turned on, other settings according to the ideas found on the forum are also set. I tried to go to a stable rom, the same problem. I'm back for the latest weekly rom( clean install) , also this problem and I don't know what to do anymore. Maybe you have some ideas or it happens to someone?

PS. Thanks for Your hard work for us :)

Do you mean you don't have notifications or they are hidden?

Then clear app data for "Permissions" app and reboot the device... we can't fix faulty databases.
well i have searche for it an i dont have any app called permission/danish tilladelser
an how can it be false database wen it does it wiht camera/phone/gallery

Does the latest (or last weeks) weekly include some fix/calibration for F3 (and others) Green tint issue? A user is claiming this on a FB group, im really interested in this as my unit is showing this green tint issue running Global or .EU stable roms, thanks.
I think that green tint with latest xiaomi.eu weekly update is less visible than official EU rom.
So I think they have worked on it to fix it

From poco f3 via Tapatalk

I passed your last version today at Mi 11 pro.
Wonderful experience. Everything works perfectly!
How can I root my device?
What steps should I follow?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.