MIUI 12.6 21.6.16/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No changes, themes not working
e8d69a3c026d4c24dd0949cb93f94d4f.jpg

Superwitschi Designs
Yes it does. Tested myself with 2 themes. Changes to the problematic apps (Contacts, Messaging, Settings) are usually minimal due to, well, incompatibility. But if the theme has custom Settings icons, for example, then they are applied properly.
The incompatibility warning was untouched, and theme makers should learn to make MIUI 12.5+ themes correctly.

Reactions: Poney70 and biscoot
Is anybody else struggling with notification sounds interrupting media playback?
Previously, just as is normally handled in android, a notification sound would lower volume of any media playback as the notification tone sounds.
However in the past few weekly builds, the media is entirely muted for a rather lengthy period of time, perhaps 2/3 seconds, and then picks up again.

k20 pro @ mi9t pro delayed or skipped for this week? i'm hope dev. give clear differentiation between those 2.

Read the thread and stop trolling.

i do read the description..my suggestion is general..because last few weeks where the update for k20 pro was actually skipped/none for that week, the description mentioned delayed..delayed simply means it will be coming later (for weekly update, i will be coming later within this week) , meanwhile skipped means none for this time..

Reactions: metegun and joy427
Yesterday I received and update for MI9 to 21.6.16. Downloaded and got bootloop and almost got heart attack :D :D No I see that MI9 is delayed :D

Downgraded to 21.6.9 :)

Today I still can download 21.6.16 is it safe? :)

Reactions: Tesla_42
Is anybody else struggling with notification sounds interrupting media playback?
Previously, just as is normally handled in android, a notification sound would lower volume of any media playback as the notification tone sounds.
However in the past few weekly builds, the media is entirely muted for a rather lengthy period of time, perhaps 2/3 seconds, and then picks up again.
Sound & Touch-Sound Assistant enable Multiple audio sources? Or disable not entirely sure what suits you but try both

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

For Mi 9 Pro 5G, (crux) Do not update even if it is saying there is an update. Asp topic, Crux is supposed to be delayed, you'll get 'Fastboot'.

Thank you!

Reactions: biscoot
Thanks for the update, everything ok on f3.
also, is it necessary to clear dalvik after installing update? because this time i didnt

I am having issues with TWRP for (star) Mi 11 Ultra. It doesn't for some reason recognize my password and refuses to decrypt my data. This forces me to have to wipe everything/format the data partition and then do a clean fresh install with me then having to restore a backup and reconfigure any configurations I may have had. Until we get a more reliable TWRP, can we brin back the fastboot roms for the Mi 11 ultra?

The same to me on K40p

In download package but does not install

Redmi Note 8

a few more details would be helpful ...
i could write now, try again, that would be as detailed as your statement "it does not install"
  • did you download your package with a pc
  • did you download your package with phone / updater
  • what is the error message (download, twrp ...)
  • what did you do / try
Regards Kater

Reactions: biscoot
i
Thanks for the update, everything ok on f3.
also, is it necessary to clear dalvik after installing update? because this time i didnt
it's okay, but if you encounter some issues or laggy in your system just clear dalvik cache.

i do read the description..my suggestion is general..because last few weeks where the update for k20 pro was actually skipped/none for that week, the description mentioned delayed..delayed simply means it will be coming later (for weekly update, i will be coming later within this week) , meanwhile skipped means none for this time..
Will come, will come later, skipped, simply delayed.
Nobody knows.
So, you can go fishing!

Mi 9 also Fastboot after Update. If I go back to previous version, everythin will be deleted?

Good morning. This morning I downloaded the weekly 21.6.16 this morning, when I installed it through twrp, it gave me failed, and now the mobile has entered bootloop. It does not boot the system and it does not let me enter the recovery either. I have tried to do a fastboot format userdata and it gives me the following message: Formatting is not supported for filesystem with type 'f2fs'
please i'm desperate can someone help me ??

Status
Not open for further replies.