MIUI 12.6 21.6.16/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, would it be possible to update the icons of Facebook, Messenger & Chrome? The icons are quite old it's a pain to do it manually

Did you copied and renamed the twrp image into c:\adb ?
You can always rename the TWRP img as you wish

And apparently, since he is in c:\adb and he is not putting the path in front of the file name, img file must have been copied into the folder

You can always rename the TWRP img as you wish

And apparently, since he is in c:\adb and he is not putting the path in front of the file name, img file must have been copied into the folder

Some people are downloading the twrp image file, they dont put it into the fastboot path, dont rename it and then they try to execute this command

# fastboot … twrp.img

So it is better to ask them :)

Reactions: bastorron
Hmm, the Bluetooth codec LDAC isn't working on this build... :(
LDAC seems OK for me, at least in the Bluetooth menu (Mi Note 10 / Sony WH1000XM3)
IMG_20210619_202614.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-19-19-45-54-289_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-19-19-45-54-289_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    337.3 KB · Views: 176
  • Screenshot_2021-06-19-19-46-38-472_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-19-19-46-38-472_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 182
LDAC seems OK for me, at least in the Bluetooth menu (Mi Note 10 / Sony WH1000XM3)
View attachment 37487

Weird, for some reason, I can't toggle LDAC on, on my Shanling MW200, which supports: SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX-HD, LDAC, and LDHC. I'm using a Mi 10 btw. I tested with my Honor 9, and LDAC works fine there...
This is spooky .-.

Last edited:
I've update with last EU ROM thinking to solve the problem it but unfortunately it pop up again. Damn. I hope there is somebody know wtf happen...
I post the log down.

Code:
android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: no such table: miui_modem_station_info (code 1 SQLITE_ERROR): , while compiling: SELECT station, longitude, latitude, blurStation, blurLongitude, blurLatitude FROM miui_modem_station_info WHERE blurStation == ? or station == ?
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.nativePrepareStatement(Native Method)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.acquirePreparedStatement(Unknown Source:19)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.prepare(Unknown Source:12)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteSession.prepare(Unknown Source:12)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteProgram.<init>(Unknown Source:45)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteQuery.<init>(Unknown Source:1)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDirectCursorDriver.query(Unknown Source:8)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.rawQueryWithFactory(Unknown Source:14)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.queryWithFactory(Unknown Source:29)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.query(Unknown Source:18)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.query(Unknown Source:12)
at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation$StationInfoHelper.getBlurLocation(Unknown Source:179)
at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation.a(Unknown Source:258)
at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation.b(Unknown Source:0)
at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.b.run(Unknown Source:6)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:923)

Last edited by a moderator:
So likely Xiaomi hide Super Wallpapers menu on low-end chipset devices now... (@Igor Eisberg)
Yeah, once again they try to make sure that people change their phones regularly enough for software features...
Anyway the activity Super wallpapers is still there and can be started but it is empty.
Hopefully if there is some time to circumvent this new bullsh*t they will be available back...

Reactions: Poney70
Why is Redmi Note 10 / Pro not supported by Nightly/Beta ROMs? Redmi Note 8 and 9 are, but 10 isn't...
(I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask|)

Why is Redmi Note 10 / Pro not supported by Nightly/Beta ROMs? Redmi Note 8 and 9 are, but 10 isn't...
(I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask|)
Because Redmi Note 10 / Pro (with a Snapdragon chipset) are "Global-only" models and so without Official China dev support by Xiaomi. ;)

No Official China ROMs dev = No China Beta ROMs = No Weekly ROMs by Xiaomi.eu

My phone (mi 10 ultra) seems to go to 60hz all the time. In the settings it shows 120 but it's definitely 120. If I then set it to 60 and to 120 again, then it is indeed 120 hertz.

Btw, if you've people noticed, I think it's more worrying that magisk hasn't been updated for about a month than that a weekly rom is delayed.. The good thing is I ~don't have to redownload the magisk zip. (Yep, magisk ~had been hanging from a thread..)
Not exactly surprising since the guy behind Magisk got hired at Google to work with security related stuff.
Since TJW is hired by Google Security and he is no more allowed to work on his baby Magisk, it's maybe worth to turn to e.g. Alpha channel by vvb2060 (one of the most prominent collaborators in the former TJW Magisk team):

Download and install his app-release.apk instead of the latest Stable/Canary Magisk app, then patch and flash the boot img as usual (Magisk Installation to A/B devices is different, sorry not familiar with them)

I'm already on his Alpha (also v23 but 18 or so commits upstream to the latest TJW Canary) for three weeks, and everything works fine

Attachments

• IMG_20210615_165610.jpg
    IMG_20210615_165610.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Why can't I always update via Updater app? It always stopped at 100% and when I checked in files I could only see .Zip.Temp . The download never complete

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

Dialer themes are still not working even after applying them. Sometimes it works and sometimes it automatically switches back to the default theme.
K20 pro.

Reactions: joy427
Status
Not open for further replies.