MIUI 12.6 21.6.16/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Install TWRP made for umi (Mi 10) and not for cmi (Mi 10 Pro). ;)

You can try with this TWRP => https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=14943124697586336684

:)
This is a new one that I haven't seen yet.
Any idea of the differences between this one and the 3.5.1 (MB) which I still use, always without problems (except for the delays!)?

[Edit: just tried booting into it and my phone just rebooted back to system, so I cannot comment on it. I probably won't be trying it again.]

Last edited:
Reactions: Blastboom Strice
Hello, I have a friend with the Mi 10 and he gives an error when installing anything update via ota.
Neither download the rom manually and go to twrp allows you to install it.

Any solution?
Something is wrong somewhere with the phone name.
Your flash is rejected because of this. UMI and CMI.
check that and update your TWRP to latest if not done.

My device HMK30 4G was upgraded to this version, and the mobile network showed a good signal, but the application was always unable to connect to the data, so I downgraded to the previous version and it worked normally

Last edited:
This is a new one that I haven't seen yet.
Any idea of the differences between this one and the 3.5.1 (MB) which I still use, always without problems (except for the delays!)?

[Edit: just tried booting into it and my phone just rebooted back to system, so I cannot comment on it. I probably won't be trying it again.]
This TWRP by @yarpiin (he also made a OrangeFox version) doesn't seem to work correctly when a MIUI ROM is installed... :(

I have edited my previous post with the link to the latest TWRP by @manuelbianco ;)

Hi all,
After this week's update, I am experiencing serious lag on incoming calls call screen.
Sometimes the screen won't even turn on, while I hear the ringer.
I can't turn on screen by button, not the fingerprint sensor.
Actually, it happens sometimes when phone is idle as well, switching it on, takes 2 to 3 seconds.

Mi9 SE, anyone else has this issue?

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone!

Flashed this rom yesterday in my mi 10 (first ever :D ) and was wondering if it is possible to use a third party launcher and disable the bottom navigation buttons? As this feature removed?

Thanks for the help

Hi Everyone!

Flashed this rom yesterday in my mi 10 (first ever :D ) and was wondering if it is possible to use a third party launcher and disable the bottom navigation buttons? As this feature removed?

Thanks for the help

why dont you use the search function? Its mentioned about 3697 times

Xiaomi decided to implement full gestures only in stock launcher not in system UI and not in poco launcher

Workarounds:
  • Install from GooglePlayStore:
    • Edge Gestures
    • Infinity Gestures
    • Fluid Navigation Gestures
  • Use CustoMIUIzer
    • Laucher -> Gestures -> there you have a lot of options

why dont you use the search function? Its mentioned about 3697 times

Xiaomi decided to implement full gestures only in stock launcher not in system UI and not in poco launcher

Workarounds:
  • Install from GooglePlayStore:
    • Edge Gestures
    • Infinity Gestures
    • Fluid Navigation Gestures
  • Use CustoMIUIzer
    • Laucher -> Gestures -> there you have a lot of options

Hi katerpanne,

The issue is not the gestures, I had Fluid Navigation Gestures in my previous miui 12 (V12.2.7) and it worked perfectly. The problem is that I am not able to hide the navigations buttons:

I was able to hide in settings with the previous miui version.

Thanks

Thank you for this awesome rom. I installed it for the first time yesterday. Pretty happy about it because android system battery drain was killing in me in stock rom.

I noticed a little thing : I do always switch between DND and silent mode. When I tap DND silent mode also still stays active and vice versa.

Have a good day

Hi katerpanne,

The issue is not the gestures, I had Fluid Navigation Gestures in my previous miui 12 (V12.2.7) and it worked perfectly. The problem is that I am not able to hide the navigations buttons:

View attachment 37509

Thanks

Settings… homescreen… system navigation… hide full screen indicator

Do you find it?

Reactions: biscoot
My phone is K30 5G, the VoWiFi not working in this build. Mic not working and the call will hang up after 20 seconds.

What about switching to gesture mode?

3faf885f56a86e6d01ce3e98e3aa0169.jpg

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.
You can't use the launcher's navigation gestures when setting a different launcher as default, thus that setting disappears...

Hi katerpanne,

View attachment 37509

Thanks
You just normally can't do that.
You could try a command with ADB*:
Code:
adb shell
settings put global force_fsg_nav_bar 1

* Make sure that both "USB debugging" and "USB debugging (Security settings)" are enabled.

Hello, I have a friend with the Mi 10 and he gives an error when installing anything update via ota.
Neither download the rom manually and go to twrp allows you to install it.

Any solution?

It seems like your trying to update your phone with a Umi build (Mi 10 build), and the message says its a Cmi device (Mi 10 pro). You need to download the right ROM for your device. The right ROM, for the device that got an error, is the "Mi 10 pro" build and not Mi 10 from what i can tell.

Maybe you just have installed Mi 10 pro's TWRP (Cmi) instead of Mi 10's TWRP (Umi) on your Mi 10?

Last edited:
Reactions: Blastboom Strice
did xiaomi remove the "recycle bin" from the gallery ?

I can not restore my deleted photos , there is no "recycle bin" option anymore.

You can't use the launcher's navigation gestures when setting a different launcher as default, thus that setting disappears...

You just normally can't do that.
You could try a command with ADB*:
Code:
adb shell
settings put global force_fsg_nav_bar 1

* Make sure that both "USB debugging" and "USB debugging (Security settings)" are enabled.
But I use Nova and the setting is there?

But I also use Buttons, so he wrote he had a solution for the gestures already and only wants to get rid of the buttons.

So, setting will not disappear, even with 3 rd party launcher :)

Regards

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Sorry if that was answered, I searched and did not find

I'm trying to use Projecting to this PC

I set System Projecting on the PC and Connect app is opened and it shows <My PC> is ready for you to connect wirelessly

The phone finds my PC under its name, but it goes between Wireless Display and Connectlng and nothing happens on the phone or PC

I've tried several more options in the Project to this PC, like Channel options or Asking for Pin, but it doesn't ask

Edit: I tested Miracast with TV and it connected and worked fine

Attachments

• IMG_20210621_143505.jpg
    IMG_20210621_143505.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_20210621_143602.jpg
    IMG_20210621_143602.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
but this is a bug:

in the gallery app is an album "intelligent albums", in there, there are all photos shown, from an album which I have hidden.
and the "intelligent album" is not possible to hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.