MIUI 12.6 21.6.2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i am not sure it's a ROM related issue.
When i listen something through Google Podcast after a while the control panel on the notification bar and on lock screen disappear.
The only place where i can see it is under recent apps but when i close it there the App doesn't stop running / play the content.

Does anyone know more about it?

Thanks .

Edit: sorry i am talking about Mi11Ultra.

You do not say why the TWRP backup fails. With some Mi 10?? phones, if you delete the /data/extm folder, the error does not appear. But it depends upon what causes yours to fail. It has been documented in varous places.
i've tried doing the deleting of that. but it still didnt work. and when i tried to access the recovery.log, it was a mass document which was blank and no words.

It's not a "problem", the themes are simply not marked as compatible.
You can always get the MTZ for the theme you want, extract it, then in description.xml, change value of "uiVersion" to 11 (stands for MIUI 12.5) and add this item:
Code:
<miuiAdapterVersion><![CDATA[2.0]]></miuiAdapterVersion>
Save, ZIP everything back and rename the .zip extension to .mtz.
Then you can import the theme on your device and apply it normally.
Full compatibility is not guaranteed.
Can you explain how to change lookscreen month language in a theme?
I moded a theme I like, but month on loockscreen are displayed in a strange eastern language.
Thanks

i've tried doing the deleting of that. but it still didnt work. and when i tried to access the recovery.log, it was a mass document which was blank and no words.
Have you tried posting the actual error as it appears to see if anyone knows / understands why?

Thursday already, right? :emoji_laughing:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-10-21-51-41-308_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-10-21-51-41-308_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 365
Hm, I think by recentering/fixing the owner info in the lock screen (it's a fix in the change log), the text was reset. Write it down somewhere before updating.

I tried everything, but cannot flash the update from TWRP, because it can't decrypt FBE.
I tried removing password, adding a pin, etc... No solution, so i open TWRP but cannot see the files, especially the zip for updating

I tried everything, but cannot flash the update from TWRP, because it can't decrypt FBE.
I tried removing password, adding a pin, etc... No solution, so i open TWRP but cannot see the files, especially the zip for updating
Have you tried with the pattern as a screen lock?
if i remember right, twrp can only decrypt with the pattern lock, neither pin or password will work.

Just installed the today's ROM, 21.6.9 at my Mi 10. First boot...stuck at PIN page and didn't want to move on. Had to reboot. Second time it took the PIN ok. First time it did this with the ROM. Other than that didn't find anything else

Just installed the today's ROM, 21.6.9 at my Mi 10. First boot...stuck at PIN page and didn't want to move on. Had to reboot. Second time it took the PIN ok. First time it did this with the ROM. Other than that didn't find anything else
Tried everything, but no way to decrypt...

Status
Not open for further replies.