getprop ro.sf.lcd_density
getprop persist.miui.density_v2
Let me know the output.

MI9SE

Capturar.PNG

And for me is Calendar, Weather and Clock
Calculator also have a "strange" icon

Screenshot_2021-06-03-22-35-11-212_com.miui.home.jpg

Mi 11 ultra weather and calendar icons invisibles and glitches on Settings icon during animation.You could use PlayStore apps such as MIUI global or make them uninstallable.

Change to "XS", Reboot. Turn back to "S" and Reboot again. Worked for me.

Enviado de meu Redmi K20 Pro usando o Tapatalk
Well Mi 9 Lite has density set to 440, so there shouldn't be any issue whatsoever, as long as you use the default density.
As for Mi 9 SE, Mi 11 and Mi 11 Pro/Ultra - the issue has been solved on our side, we'll consider reuploading.
For the rest of users, use the default density, don't scale the UI in Accessibility settings if you want the icons to behave normally.
We would love to include icons for all densities for all devices, but certain devices just don't have the needed space (like cepheus, raphael, davinci).

• Sad
Reactions: MaArK and Poney70
Does anybody know if there's a way to hide VoLTE icon, even by using terminal commands? Thanks (Mi10-umi)

Already reported multiple times...

What?
Weather, calculator, fileexplorer, MIUI player, video player , midrop, are officially present on the PlayStore, updatable and without translation problems. the weather app you use for me does not indicate the correct city, the PlayStore one does.

Weather, calculator, fileexplorer, MIUI player, video player , midrop, are officially present on the PlayStore, updatable and without translation problems. the weather app you use for me does not indicate the correct city, the PlayStore one does.
1) Weather is being patched for multiple reasons, no point in explaining that. As for your city issue, never heard such a complaint, and I don't have the issue myself so... not much info you gave us here.
2) Calculator is also being patched for multiple issues.
3) File Explorer is not available on Play Store (we use the China ROM app, very different from the Global one).
4) Mi Music is being patched to add online features, remove ads and push notification nonsense, and added a few supported formats unavailable officially.
5) Mi Video is being patched for multiple fixes as well.
6) We don't even include Mi Drop.

So if you think that we just shove in a few common apps and ship the ROM like we did nothing, you would be wrong.

1) Weather is being patched for multiple reasons, no point in explaining that. As for your city issue, never heard such a complaint, and I don't have the issue myself so... not much info you gave us here.
2) Calculator is also being patched for multiple issues.
3) File Explorer is not available on Play Store (we use the China ROM app, very different from the Global one).
4) Mi Music is being patched to add online features, remove ads and push notification nonsense, and added a few supported formats unavailable officially.
5) Mi Video is being patched for multiple fixes as well.
6) We don't even include Mi Drop.

So if you think that we just shove in a few common apps and ship the ROM like we did nothing, you would be wrong.
I have been using your roms since 2013, it was not a criticism of your work but a simple advice. Fileexplorer exists on the PlayStore, of course it is the global version but it works easily on your rom. As for the weather app, the temperature data etc. are correct, but the city that is indicated is the province to which it belongs, not my city which is 60 km away. then if I go into detail then it shows me the correct city

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-04-00-44-29-500_com.miui.weather2.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-04-00-44-29-500_com.miui.weather2.jpg
    303.1 KB · Views: 316
I have been using your roms since 2013, it was not a criticism of your work but a simple advice. Fileexplorer exists on the PlayStore, of course it is the global version but it works easily on your rom. As for the weather app, the temperature data etc. are correct, but the city that is indicated is the province to which it belongs, not my city which is 60 km away. then if I go into detail then it shows me the correct city

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-04-00-44-44-994_com.miui.weather2.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-04-00-44-44-994_com.miui.weather2.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 346
Does anybody know if there's a way to hide VoLTE icon, even by using terminal commands? Thanks (Mi10-umi)

adb command adb shell settings put secure icon_blacklist works for disabling status bar icons, I have used it to disable the alarm clock, bluetooth and volume icons. However I could not get it to disable the VoLTE icon. I tried
adb shell settings put secure icon_blacklist volte and
adb shell settings put secure icon_blacklist volte_call but neither worked.

The file config.xml lists the names for all the status bar icons but I am not sure how to find it in the file system, maybe one of the developers can comment on that?

EDIT: found the status bar icon list in arrays.xml (decompiled framework-res.apk) but there isn't anything that would allow to disable VoLTE.
<string-array name="config_statusBarIcons">
<item>micphone</item>
<item>headset</item>
<item>mikey</item>
<item>call_record</item>
<item>privacy_mode</item>
<item>ble_unlock_mode</item>
<item>quiet</item>
<item>gps</item>
<item>missed_call</item>
<item>managed_profile</item>
<item>ime</item>
<item>sync_failing</item>
<item>sync_active</item>
<item>cast</item>
<item>location</item>
<item>bluetooth</item>
<item>bluetooth_handsfree_battery</item>
<item>nfc</item>
<item>tty</item>
<item>speakerphone</item>
<item>zen</item>
<item>mute</item>
<item>volume</item>
<item>wifi</item>
<item>wimax</item>
<item>cdma_eri</item>
<item>data_connection</item>
<item>phone_evdo_signal</item>
<item>phone_signal</item>
<item>battery</item>
<item>alarm_clock</item>
<item>secure</item>
<item>clock</item>
</string-array>
adb shell settings put secure icon_blacklist mobile disables both the cell signal icon and VoLTE icon but you probably don't want that.

Last edited:
Reactions: matcel
mi9t pro only issue is status bar clock show morning instead of AM..other than that, smooth like always...thanks devs. !

Status
Not open for further replies.